It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Archaeology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
The last paper I wrote that I am still waiting on to see if it will get published is a piece called "How did the Daughters of the Confederacy promote the history of the Old South concerning the remembrance of Confederate soldiers, public education, and monument building?", rather boring subject I know, but if it gets me published I'll take it.

Whoa! Heavy! Congrats to you for finishing it and submitting it! That always takes a lot of nerve!

Has anyone heard of the spherical metallic "balls" that are coming up from drilling shafts in Africa. Supposedly, at the geologic level these things are coming up from it nearly dates to 2,8 Billion years old....yes, you heard me BILLION.

Some of it's confirmed, such as the age of the spheres. But others have investigated it and talked to rockhounds who collect those spheres and have found problems with the "facts."

For example, the original news source is a tabloid called "The Weekly World News."

www.talkorigins.org...

I don't find an update on the page.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thanks Byrd....the paper is around 128 pages long too....took me an entire school year to write.

PS- Thanks for the link. The problem with trying to debate whether this type of stuff is real or not is the internet itself, since there are many fictitious sites out there. Its hard to distinguish true evidence from fiction when we can only talk through websites.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I've heard a few theories on this. Like many people I think that time travel into the past is impossible (if it weren't, no doubt we'd see lots of fossilized macdonalds packages dropped by time tourists from the 30th century).
I think we did devolve rather than evolve for a good period of time. We were far more advanced than we realise, as many of our previous advancements were lost for various reasons (ie, war: nation A conquers nation B and nation A's clergy denounce all unknown devices of nation B as the devil's tools etc).
I've heard some theories on the Egyptian nuclear capabilities, and I tend to think they aren't as outrageous as they first seem. Remember that Marie Curie created some pretty potent radioactive stuff by manual refinery. Powerful enough to glow and kill people from radiation poisoning. Many believe this was the curse of the pharoes: radioactive material in the burial chambers, thats why people would die, no matter their location after they had entered the chamber.
I've also seen an interesting presentation on Noah's ark, and the rivets used to fasten the beams, and the metalurgical studies done on these. They were a titanium alloy (from memory, it was a while ago now). I have my theories, but they take up too much space for a forum post.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Johann.....very interesting. I have not heard anything about the possibility of the rivets in Noah's Ark being a Titanium alloy. Do you have any links or anything about this? If you dont, no worry, but its an intriguing hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Er, right. Metallurgical tests on the rivets used by Noah to build his ark have been shown to be of a titanium alloy.

Why do I think there's something not quite right here.....

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Essan.....Im not sure exactly what you are insinuating? Not being rude or anything, but Im just wondering. Perhaps you could add why you dont think they may be a Titanium composite.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So, I guess no one has any info on this Noah's Ark being made with Titanium rivets? I would very much appreciate a link or book with some information on this.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I read this book after I heard an interview of the author. I won't tell you the reader that I understood everything written by this author. It took me two weeks to complete the book.
It left me with the feeling that we have been deceived if what he proposes is true. Whether our scientific community has lead astra makes no difference in my opinion. What bothers me is why this has been allowed to happen.
The author points out to many things that can not be argured away. His opinions are based on fact and are not easily dissmissed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join