It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's In Maryborough Queensland Australia? Many witness, No pictures(couldn't do it) local paper g

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That is really short sighted, one tracked sorta answer isn't it. I know you all think you see alot of these of these lanterns, but these lights were witnessed by 50 or more people and they all said that they move very quickly. They have stated that one, came from one direction, met up with another three from a different dirction and then another one, then all took off with great speed together. These seem odd actions for lanterns.

Also multiple people tried to photograph or take video footage of these things. If it were a lantern, all lit up, everybody would have been able to catch it.

I'm not saying the video gives a picture of anything at all, but all the lantern vids on ATS don't seem to disappear like that either.

I also think that this vid may be, an attempt at misrepresentation. I mean as you all say on here, why would the Uni students take nearly a week to report to anyone that they had got footage of the UFO's if it was front page news here.

I also like how everyone on here accepts videos on here undeniably as long as it fits there veiw.

And no need to patronise me with the air currents can do this! like I didn't know that. I did check your link though just to satisfy you. Yes the fella that stated that had knowledge of wind currents and aviation as well, so I thought he was probably pretty reliable in his assumption.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: forgot some

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Statement by Peta Duggan from link in the OP

“They started to move and spread out. One of the lights fizzled out – it was like a fire ember – and the rest disappeared out of sight.”

Newtown resident Sarah

“They were really big and looked like they were travelling with the wind. “One fizzled out and the other kept travelling upwards.”

She also After some consideration said she believed the lights could have been lanterns released by residents celebrating the Chinese New Year.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

I am referring to the latest sighting last sunday 6th March.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Haven't heard anything on the lights for a while. Has there been any other sightings like this around the world?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au...

This is an update as there has been more sightings within the Area. 16 lights this time. I'll let you read the link as the paper has much better writing skills then me.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I guess this means its no military as I doubt they would be stupid enough to get caught out twice, within a matter of a month.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

I too have noticed this in Maryborough. Staring at the sky quite often they or whatever they are blend with the night sky but they are much closer to the earth. I have watched them move left to righ up and down and hover around irratically and yet blend in with the stars -unless you really stare at them. They show in different colours also like Orange red blue pink green etc. Like a strobe light of simultaneously changing colours. I am not kidding they are around all the time and I have taken pictures using a tripod and one of the latest dslr cameras and a 300mm lense. There is some weird stuff going on in the sky. And yes there have atually been some people making lanterns and floating them across Maryborough over several weekends recently (like 20 at a time for a memorial for a local woman that passed away and the odd prank ones because of the newspaper articles weve had about ufos) I have been to worried to approach people about my photographs as I have a business in Maryborough and dont want to tarnish my reputation amongst the locals. These things are here and my photos are proof of what I have seen - including family and friends who I trust that have spent the time with me whilst taking these photos from my veranda and also witnessed these ufos or whatever they are. I zoom in on the images and some show the most vibrant colorful plasma balls with streams of light etc. I even have shots within seconds of them being taken showing these things splitting in two. Yet others show plasma like balls of light that have different colours around the light and they morph into different colours and shapes.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hello there,
I lso live in hervey bay.
Have not seen these orbs you speak of, but do spend much time gazing into the awesome unknown..

I am curious, weeks ago when we had a period of constant rain, when it started, the clouds..the thunder inside of them was something I myself, my mother or my stepfather had never seen before..ever.

lightening within the clouds shooting in all directions in a massive almost dooms day like skyline coming from fraser island. with another kind of ball shaped cloud formation with the same lightening events but with movement extremely different and highly visible compared to the other clouds, with acute angled shadows in different places being casted with every strike.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join