It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting when I was young. Flat discs in the sky.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
edit on 28/2/20 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

This is an amazing event!..Thank you very much for this information!..Best wishes!...Oleg.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I have a contacts with UFOs...I am from Moscow..I have some videos of UFO..May be you are saw something similar? www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
First, I'd like to commend you and thank you for the flash file. Perhaps it wasn't flashy but you captured the UFO dance as you described it, I definitely can say it was how I'd imagined it.

I saw a UFO, light disc as you described once when I was a child of about the same age, but it was only one and I was also unable to show anyone, it disappeared before I could get anyone.

I was aware of the existence of UFO's basically because my father and I would watch x-files. Some people will try and attribute such things as a young adolescent mind and imagination. But I would say that I knew very much even then that I wasn't hallucinating or something like that, and I was not dreaming.

Anyways, I'm very happy you shared, that sounds like a beautiful sight!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Wow! I am impressed to the max here. You know what that looks like to me? The Creation Principle. Also known as the Flower of Life. Scroll down the page. I too have seen this phenomena, and did some some research on the shape, and symmetrical design involved. How long did your last? I have no recollection of how long mine lasted, it was years ago. Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by olegen77

I have a contacts with UFOs...I am from Moscow..I have some videos of UFO..May be you are saw something similar? www.youtube.com...

Wow, Olegen77, If that's for real that's a cool video and a head scratcher.

OP: Thanks for taking the time to do the graphics and share your experience here.

Olegen77's Sighting

edit on 4-3-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Does anyone else have any ideas? I've searched hard and really the only thing that people have personally spoke about were those "orbs" of light and they were usually at a distance.

Should I have put this in the Aliens & UFOs section? Maybe I'd get more responses there?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sounds like holographics to me.
Or maybe a plasma of some description.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

Could you elaborate on the plasma idea?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Got your private message, but cannot reply as of this time. Will try to find out how long I have to be a member to reply.
Answer. Yes definitely.

top topics

join