It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow!! Sharia4America...Take a look...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yes, that's a burka on The Statue of LIberty... This is part of their grandiose fantasy. They also want minarets on top of the White House.

Actually, they want the statue demolished

Due to the scale of the task at hand, it is highly likely that rigorous safety checks will need to be employed before the demolition of the Statue of Liberty can commence; thus as a temporary measure, it is proposed that a large burkha is used to cover the statue, thereby shielding this horrendous eye sore from public view as well as sending a strong message to its French creators.

Post demolition, it is recommended that a minaret be built as a fitting replacement, allowing the glorification of God to be proclaimed daily as well as act as a powerful reminder of the superiority of Islam over all other ways of life.

shariah4america.com...

minarets on the White House

With the absence of the Shari’ah worldwide, mosques are unfortunately a far cry from their glorious past, and hence the conversion of the White House into one will undoubtedly help restore the iconic status that this building has in the Shari’ah.

shariah4america.com...

Just mind numbing and amusing. Please attempt to place a burka on the Statue of Liberty. Please.... Anjem Choudary is a distrubed man. As are his followers.

As amusing as some of the images on Sharia4America are, the threat posed by these radicals is real and has been growing exponentially throughout the past decade. Sadly, the rational voices in the Muslim community choose to remain silent out of fear of reprisal from the radical element. Don't let it happen...

www.wnd.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i think it's a trap to get all the weirdos toying with a sacred war

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That guy probably gets his paycheck from the US government.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutante
i think it's a trap to get all the weirdos toying with a sacred war

It's a Psy-Op >>>>>>>>
just like the video of the Christians
harassing the Muslim guy doing
prayers in front of the White House.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

If that makes your jaw drop, you should see what they want/demand in Europe.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't know if this is supposed to be legitimate or tongue-in-cheek. If the latter, I would have thought under their punishment for pedophiles section, they would have mentioned something about being given a place of honor for living like the prophet Mohammad. Instead it actually recommends harsh punishment.

I'm not an Islamic scholar and do not know what the Koran says about sexual relations with children, but I do know about Mohammad's child bride and the many stories of arranged marriages with children that have and do occur in Islamic places today.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If there was any " real " attempt to mask or remove the statue of Liberty, I think there would be a considerable amount of muslim deaths in the US. Vigilante's would take the law into their own hands.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
reply to post by jibeho

If that makes your jaw drop, you should see what they want/demand in Europe.

I've seen it!! and they are gradually getting what they want.

This is from 2009
Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors

n a Europe where Islam is the fastest-growing religion, and where the number of Muslims has tripled over the past 30 years, Europe's Muslim lobby is becoming increasingly assertive and skilled at pressuring European policy-makers into implementing countless pro-Islamic policies, especially ones that institutionalize Islamic Sharia law. Muslim lobby groups are, in fact, transforming European society in ways unimaginable only a few years ago; critics say their ultimate goal is nothing less than the Islamification of Europe.

Some of the most effective Muslim lobby groups are located in Britain, home to one of the largest Muslim communities in Europe, and include organizations such as the Muslim Council of Britain [MCB], Britain's largest Muslim umbrella body with around 500 affiliated national, regional and local organizations, mosques, charities and schools. It recently pressured the British government into adopting Islamic law and giving Sharia courts full powers to rule on Muslim civil cases.

The British government has quietly sanctioned the powers for Sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence. Whereas previously, the rulings of Sharia courts in Britain could not be enforced, and depended on voluntary compliance among Muslims, rulings issued by a network of five Sharia courts are now enforceable with the full power of the judicial system, through the county courts or High Court. Sharia courts with these powers have been set up in Birmingham, Bradford, London and Manchester and the network's headquarters are located in Nuneaton, Warwickshire; and two more courts are being planned for Edinburgh and Glasgow.

www.hudson-ny.org...

The numbers game alone is very disturbing! The pressure is increasing in the US. Slow and steady just like abroad. Scary thing about Shariah courts is that they operate without any public scrutiny and observation. Its all conducted behind closed doors and under the tight wrap of a cloak.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

That's Britain for ya? Comes as no surprise they would allow this atrocity in their country. In the US, I'm not so sure they would gain that much ground in the judicial setting. Time will only tell.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Mohamed hoa khanzeer

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
How is this really any different than the Westboro Baptist church??

Judging from the response from the right wing out rage machine -- I could easily be convinced that this was a fabrication of the right wing.

We live in a country that protects the rights to free speech, it is up to you to determine if that speech has any validity and should be mocked or ignored. Getting all outraged is the province of 12 year-olds.

That is what personal responsibility and maturity is all about.

I would be more impressed with the OP if s/he had researched who put this up and what other connections the author may have.

Sharia law is not going to become the law of the land. But really US law borrows from may different philosophies already.

From Wiki

The South Wall Frieze includes figures of lawgivers from the ancient world and includes Menes, Hammurabi, Moses, Solomon, Lycurgus, Solon, Draco, Confucius, and Augustus. The North Wall Frieze shows lawgivers from the middle ages on and includes representations of Justinian, Muhammad, Charlemagne, John of England, Louis IX of France, Hugo Grotius, Sir William Blackstone, John Marshall, and Napoleon.

Of course the frieze was done in a time before knee-jerk was the norm

edit on 4-3-2011 by spyder550 because: wasnt finish

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

This is the backfire/result of the failed multiculturalism experiment in Europe. The damage is done...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
How is this really any different than the Westboro Baptist church??

Judging from the response from the right wing out rage machine -- I could easily be convinced that this was a fabrication of the right wing.

We live in a country that protects the rights to free speech, it is up to you to determine if that speech has any validity and should be mocked or ignored. Getting all outraged is the province of 12 year-olds.

That is what personal responsibility and maturity is all about.

I would be more impressed with the OP if s/he had researched who put this up and what other connections the author may have.

Sharia law is not going to become the law of the land. But really US law borrows from may different philosophies already.

From Wiki

The South Wall Frieze includes figures of lawgivers from the ancient world and includes Menes, Hammurabi, Moses, Solomon, Lycurgus, Solon, Draco, Confucius, and Augustus. The North Wall Frieze shows lawgivers from the middle ages on and includes representations of Justinian, Muhammad, Charlemagne, John of England, Louis IX of France, Hugo Grotius, Sir William Blackstone, John Marshall, and Napoleon.

Of course the frieze was done in a time before knee-jerk was the norm

edit on 4-3-2011 by spyder550 because: wasnt finish

We know who put this site up. Anjem Choudary. Is he a right wing plant??

Why bring Westboro into this? No relation or connection to the OP whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Wow, i went to their site and seen a few of their videos on the main page.

It's pure ammunition for the anti-Islamists. They don't even need to bother putting a video together themselves, just link to the ones posted on Sharia4America's site.

Crazy, crazy world.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I think your right, and experiment gone terribly wrong......and whats sad, is that the Britain powers gave the Muslims there own Sharia courts? WTH?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by jibeho

I think your right, and experiment gone terribly wrong......and whats sad, is that the Britain powers gave the Muslims there own Sharia courts? WTH?

To be fair, those Sharia courts are for matters that don't need to take place inside a normal court. They still are accountable to the British laws like everyone else.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

The British government has quietly sanctioned the powers for Sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence

On the contrary, our judicial courts have dealt with the above for several decades, and the British rule as well. there is no need for sharia courts. Just another profound way to impose their beliefs and rule upon the good people of Britain and US.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I feel someone twisting my titty

can anyone say manipulation and photoshop

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

I wish I was giving you the purple nurple. The image in the OP was taken directly from the Sharia4America website as was the image of the White House with some new minarets.

Manipulation? Yes. Brought to you by the delusional folks from Sharia4America. I wonder what they have planned for Mt. Rushmore??

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by Janky Red

I wish I was giving you the purple nurple. The image in the OP was taken directly from the Sharia4America website as was the image of the White House with some new minarets.

didn't the president already add those?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join