It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three dreams in One

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

When you said you felt compelled to go to sleep, was this not your usual time? I've had also had that compelling need to go to sleep and also to meditate one day, a 4 hour meditation that I could not leave, except everything was wrong about it.

I would call the first part a masked dream, a little surreal, and very typical of abductions. I'm going to continue as if this an abduction, because it is. Very much so. I don't know for sure you left your room, you don't always during them, some things are carried out in your room. However, the length the time with the 3 dreams and beginning with a strong to sleep and the masked opening, seems to me to suggest that even if you felt you were in your room, you cannot be sure. That meditation did not seem to be in my room. Nothing added up for me.

V's or triangle shapes are related to negatives or co-op programs, and this would relate to what could be called a suppressor, of some sort. Pyramids equate rule of the few, inverted pyramids, ie. superman's logo is infinity, and empowerment of the Infinite Family.

No one can take your free will away however, and in this situation, the many posts I've made, don't want to redo them, about this polarity, about raising our frequency, unconditional love, and faith in Higher Ups, even connecting within to your Higher Self, brings protection. Changes experiences too.

For a simple meditation to connect to Higher Self:

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD].mp4

I love this song. The video at the end shows the Infinity within. We're infinite Consciousness, and in the absence of time, in progression, and eventually it always is progression, who are we? We can connect to our Infnite Selves, Higher Self, like stars in the alternate universe.

Watch the video, then quickly in kind zen mind, without thinking, without allowing reason to kick in, catch this infinity within and reach into yourself to connect to your self.

The longer version, is to see within, an infinte universe, and to see yourself flying through it, growing larger and larger. Hold the milky way in your hands, grow so large you step outside onto the poster of the universe, and try to connect.

Send love. Try to reach for a feeling of compassion for those who have given away their progression (temporally though this can be for kaziliion years of loss) to regress. Feel the sorrow over the loss of Family of help, of teamwork, their shrinking of love, some are almost more ai than soul. Say, I''m so sorry, for your choices, and the outcome, but its not permanent. You have gone through so much, and are forgetting who you really are, and Family is there, reach within. But I cancel all negativity. In the Name of Christ Jesus (or you can say, in the Name of All that is True Good, True Love in existence, and the Spirit of Peace and Love) you must leave!

I would also play dolphin and whale songs, to clear the frequencies.

Dolphins Chillout

This raises your frequency.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Amazing the dolphin symphony jolted something within me, but I did listen to the first one and it ran through me, very high energy, thank you.

At first the Dolphin one made my headache, well not really a headache more of a light throbbing just in one part of my brain, off to the right side . then I'm guessing about ½ way through my neck started doing the same, but for only a short time. My head feels like a champagne bottle that wont pop.

Ill defiantly keep these and use every day. I think with time it may actually work.

My mind wouldn’t stay on the thought of holding the universe though. So I changed to seeing the earth grow, jungles growing and waters stretching. Hopefully I will be able to add sky to it.

But as I said since that dream it’s been difficult for me.
I’ve never been blocked before, and I have always felt peace and love from the energy’s, so it’s like losing a good friend to me.

Thank you for your input, I'm truly grateful and that goes to everyone who has responded to my request for advise and help.

I love you all my ATS family

edit on 4/3/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh I forgot to answer your first question. Its usually around 11 am I get a feeling like I'm being told to lie down, I normally go with the flow and end up taking a nap. Its normally only for about 2 hours.
I normally enjoy my naps as I always dream and I enjoy most of them. Especially the one I had of fairy’s.

Fairy Thread

Originally posted by Whateva69
How uncanny, I recently had a dream about fairy’s.

Two emerged beside me, the eldest or tallest was female, she was absolutely surreal, I was very excited and kept repeating your real, your real, she was carrying a woven wicker basket, but I can’t remember what was in it, she had golden blonde hair it was clipped up in such a way so that it showed her ears, pointed and delicate as of typical fairy reports, her hair was to her waste and had natural waves and curls, If I remember correctly her dress was a very pale pink and stopped just above her knees. She was about 3 feet tall.

Weird I know, every fairy I’ve looked up trying to find anything else similar have all been very very small,

The younger or shorter fairy, I felt was her daughter, and in my dream I didn’t pay much attention to her, I mainly focused on the taller of the two.

All I could find about dreaming about fairy’s is this.

Dream Dictionary

Fairy To dream of a fairy, is a favorable omen to all classes, as it is always a scene with a beautiful face portrayed as a happy child, or woman.

What does that mean? favourable omen to all classes ?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

It should not take as long as all that. I would suggest with this to also, really pour out, to HS to Higher Power/Family above, see a Family, Father/Mother, Brothers/Sisters and set intentions towards all that is True Good and Love in Existence. Just pour out everything you feel about you life, any short comings, worries, the world, the homeless, wars, nature, and keep reporting for duty, ask to help, ask for anything negative within you to be transformed to positive anything needing your attention brought up, any forgiveness needing to be given, healed and brought forth. In short its like working on self and frequency, seeking, and being really happy/grateful for all the synchronicities. Ie. a positive thought and the sun lights up the room. Raising frequency should bring back your connections and energy recognition, your feeling of the whole, soon. I believe soon.

I love you very much too. I also know you have Family watching over too. Like the law of affinity, the more we reach for becoming unconditional love we give permissions for more Good to assist and help in all these matters.

That was quite an experience. The thing is the masked dream part is what we're allowed to remember, its not the rest of what happened. There is much more that took place, and that is the portion you were able to keep.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well I got the pics of my daughter’s phone, but they are not as clear for some reason. it could be just my screen though.

I only saw #3 pic at the time, as she wouldn’t let me hold her phone to look through the others...crazy teenagers. Telling me they are just all red triangles. but I see here they are different and they seem to fade.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70492e283a22.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3281f276ebf.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5df084e8465.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cfa8349113d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
i had one of those "compelled to sleep" dreams too. was the middle of the day. fell asleep in almost a sitting position. woke up like 1 minute later (if that). it was a strange dream. had alot of symbollism in it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Whateva69, the symbol you posted is actually very mystical and powerful.

It has great spiritual meaning and I myself have been spiritually writing in a trance like state many years ago and drawn the exact same symbol.

I used to go to church for a long time when I was young but I hate organized religion now and had this experience a couple years after I left the church.

Now I can find God within.

Here is a perfect example.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19968e639ea0.gif[/atsimg]

I would investigate this direction as one of your options. It may be leading you somewhere to find something.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
In her case, and in a few others I know of, it is being used as as suppressor, and even energy drain, that is common with the "greys" (ai biological suits housing something or someone else). Along with the compulsion or need to go to sleep or meditate 3 X or more a week, and altered dreams, often that raise your hormone levels, while they do dna, or gynelogical, so that you experience the opposite sex. Just alot of typical things they do.

A mystical interpretation of a triangle is: mind/body/soul and that we need to equally balance and heal each.

However, those controllers, use it as a heirarchy or pyramid, caste system, power to the few.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You guys are great, it’s just so hard to know what happened.

And looking at the photo’s I put up its hard to see the originally shape i drew and in pic 1 ,2 and 3, and even # 4 doesn’t look as clear as it does on the phone.

But hopefully with the high energy mediation , I’ll be back to my normal self.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That was amazingly insightful on your part. Well done!

Maybe it is best for the OP to focus on their throat and crown chakra's at this time. It's not just about the marks on the neck IRL, but the dream itself.

I have noticed this myself lately, feeling more in the crown chakra area. It has been extremely pleasant, like im clearing rubbish from my mind in a very literal way.

The dots sort of point upward from throat to crown. It's not really so much about them being there, but that they were noticed.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I now have reason to believe this was a visitation of 8 beings placing some sort of microchip near the base of my skull.

Love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<< 1   >>

join