It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three dreams in One

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
On Friday 25 February I felt compelled to lay down, I instantly fell to sleep, I had dreams within dreams.

I was dreaming of being with my sister, we were at some kind of swimming event, there was a stall there and they were selling teddy bears, like care bare teddies , only they had different pictures on their tummy’s, one teddy was expensive, but you could get your family picture sewn onto its tummy, it was a bigger teddy than the rest. We couldn’t afford it.
Then I realized I was dreaming as I woke to my husband coming home with some men, i thought they were his friends, 6 or 7 in total, all in their work cloths (military uniforms) i laid back down thinking I didn’t need to get up for them, as they wouldn’t really bother me, I fell back to sleep only to wake with one of the men laying beside me, at first I thought it was my husband, I felt the man hold me and put his mouth to my neck, he was giving me a hicky/love bite. I was instantly shocked to see it wasn’t my husband, I woke and realized I was dreaming, I walked down to the lounge room to where my daughter was sitting and asked her if daddy had came home, she said no, but that she had just come back from a friend’s house.

When I did eventually wake up 2 hours later for real and my head feeling heavy and clogged up, I was excited to realize I had 3 dreams in 1. And I remembered it clearly as I have always remembered my dreams .

I then remembered the hicky, I asked my daughter to have a look at the back of my neck and she said yes there is an upside down V and at each end and one joining the 2 lines together are 3 small red circle marks, she took a few photo’s of it for me on her mobile phone, im just trying to figure out how to get the pics on my computer as she cant find the thing to put the little memory card in so the computer can read it. she said she could upload it into the internet, but im worried it will loose detail. but we will eventually figure ot out.

It’s just under my skull in my hair line at the back. Anyway since I woke up have lost what I call my sensitive ability, I can no longer feel the energy around me or the energy from others, I can no longer feel what I call the worlds energy. I feel it is blocked, I tested myself with a deck of cards, I got 3 cards out of 52 right, I normally get at least 40 + right.

Please be kind as i am easily hurt. this is pretty much the same information i U2U someone who was interested in me, and i said i would never post it, but after today i got to thinking why not, maybe someone has had this happen to them as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

hm. at first i thought it was a map of the sky, dream. the larger teddy being the big dipper *ursa major (great bear).
but the upside down v with three red marks? could you draw a pic of it and upload it to ats pictures and link it in thread?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Now i didnt think of drawing it sorry. wierd looking isnt it.
This is not to scale, each line is roughly just over 1cm lomg.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc8eef736897.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4/3/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

well that even looks like part of a constellation depiction.
gimme a few, i'm working on a theory. lol

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Wow! Thank you for sharing that.
I think you broke my dream(s) within dream(s) record.

I rarely have dreams within dreams now, but I have had a lucid dream within a dream before; but I do not think I have had three.

Interesting indeed, you are fortunate to have pretty good dream recall/memory too, because dreams within dreams can get confusing.

Now about the after effects/affects, after you woke up in the real world, now that is even more interesting/odd/strange; it sounds worth exploring to me, good luck.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

That’s why I was excited,

I’ve never has 3 dreams in one before, I have had 2 but it didn’t last a long time and it was a bit hazy in places, and I couldn’t quite remember all of it in detail like I did this one.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Awesome thread. It happened to me as well, but only 2 in 1. I was pretty confused afterward, but it was nonetheless interesting.

Also,

^Anyone?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by undo

Now i didnt think of drawing it sorry. wierd looking isnt it.
This is not to scale, each line is roughly just over 1cm lomg.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc8eef736897.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4/3/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

something like this?
www.seds.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by flk1331

lol is that Leo Dicaprio with David Duchovny?
lol they wernt in my dream, would be nice if they were, they are both honeys

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Haven't you seen Inception? Hell of a movie. Worth every single penny. It covers this same subject. Dreams in dreams. If you haven't seen it, I recommend you to do so.

OT: Haven't you been confused after waking up and realizing that all that happened was a dream and that you might still be dreaming?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Exactly like that, there is no line going straight up though. I thought it weird as one line was a little bit longer than the other, but why would that be on my neck , it took about 3 hours to fade away, even though the mark has gone it gets itchy now and then.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by flk1331

Yes I have it was the third part of this dream in the OP. But when I wake for real, I always wake alert and fresh. Asking my daughter to take the photo wasn’t a dream, she really has them on her phone.
We are going down the street today, so I'm going to take the phone into one of those camera places to see if they can retrieve the pics for me.

And I don’t think I’ve seen the movie, I’ll pick up a copy while I'm out today. It sounds cool.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by undo

Exactly like that, there is no line going straight up though. I thought it weird as one line was a little bit longer than the other, but why would that be on my neck , it took about 3 hours to fade away, even though the mark has gone it gets itchy now and then.

well you know the chakra thing? *i'm a christian so some of the terminology here is not in my normal scope of knowledge"

before the crown chakra is the throat chakra, and that's in your neck. yes?
perhaps its your body telling you that something is wrong in your neck and it's effecting the flow of your spirit, so that it can't rise to the crown chakra? i dunno. just trying to look at the entire thing.
edit on 4-3-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by flk1331

Yeah, yeah, the film Inception came to my mind as well.

It is my current favorite film from last year too.

edit on 3/4/2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think it’s something blocking my chakras as well, I’ve been listing to and meditating to this, to see if it helps clear things up.

healing-qualities-ancient-solfeggio-music-396-hz -agnus-dei-mix

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

since it looks like cancer but isn't, it perhaps is an indication that you have an infection (viral or bacterial) and it's clogging up your lymph nodes in your neck, which is in turn, effecting the flow of energy thru your body to your crown chakra? lol i know nothing about this subject other than the names of the chakras

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

you having any problems with your throat ? i was just thinking, since you mentioned you were having problems with a spiritual clog, that you were leading up to your own prognosis. and was trying to get you to elaborate.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Nope, I’m pretty healthy. I’ve only ever been to the doctors for gynaecological problems. I had to have a hysterectomy earlier last year. I am in the middle of a house move, so maybe I'm anxious about that.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

lol oh my god i just clicked on der me, i was thinking you were saying i may have cancer rofl.
you mean the star sign.

My husband and daughter are both Cancerians.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join