It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fireworks display reveals Jesus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Call me a skeptic on this one, but I dont think its anything more than exploding fireworks...I mean give me a break...its like looking at cloud formations when I was a little kid and saying "there is a bunny"! Its also the same as that supposed "Devil" face in the 9/11 smoke coming from the towers...simply imagination running wild! Besides, why did everyone automatically assume that looked like the Devils face? It barely looked like a face at all.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake_
Wow, Paul_Richard...
That's your 24th post in which you talk about "Group Entities", according to this Google search.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Jake_]

Hi Jake,

Thanks for pointing that out.

You're right, the picture could be faked, as with any UFO photo.

I don't think so in this case, but am objective enough to be open to the possibility.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
We all are open to oppinions that's why we enjoy ATS. Right? by the way I still play the looking at the clouds game.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If these things are not faked, then they are all Group Entity manifestations.

The "burning bush" that Moses saw and communicated with on the mountain was a GE manifestation.

The "Christian goddess" that people witnessed in Egypt and Yugoslavia were a GE manifestation.

You get the idea.

If The Original Creator, who manifested billions of galaxies, were truly here, He would have far more energy to work with and be able to produce miracles that are far greater (i.e., much more impressive) than projected holographic imagery that could be duplicated on film with the right equipment.

But that's just my opinion and experience.

Frankly, I wish His First Coming would hurry up a bit.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
How do you presecieve a mirical ? What may seem like a miracle may be something just normal with something slightly changed via the envioment etc....

Personnally with this picture I think its nothing more than a resultant of the fireworks, and how it is prejected on to the camera.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Thanks for pointing that out.

No problem

Originally posted by racos
How do you presecieve a mirical ? What may seem like a miracle may be something just normal with something slightly changed via the envioment etc....

Ooh, good point

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join