It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fireworks display reveals Jesus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I was searching google for pictures of ghosts and I came across this website. For those interested in ghosts and the paranormal and you haven't been to this site you will love it. This one kinda creeped me out, but I found it fascinating.

www.ghoststudy.com...

[edit on 18-7-2004 by deeprivergal]

[edit on 18-7-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Holy sh!t thats scurry!

Nice find! Gave me chills!

[edit on 18-7-2004 by rwsdakota]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Rats! the link wouldn't work for me.

I kinda wanted to see Jesus.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.ghoststudy.com...

try this, Not sure why the link is not working, but i just copyed and pasted the link and i got to the site ok,

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I uploaded the image to make it easier

Here's what the owner or someone of the site said about it.

Jim's comments:
Just so you know, there is only one cross in the photo and it's on the left hand site. The cross on the right was made up completely from the display of the fireworks. It showed up for those few seconds with the image of Christ attached to a cross. I for one am very impressed and I feel it's safe to assume that this photo is a miracle for all of us to view and appreciate.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Whoa... first glance it looked like the Blair Witch thingy... wonder what kind of fireworks they used...

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Right when I saw this I was in awe that is amazing that Christ can show His power to all even if it is just through fireworks, which are amazing in there own way.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amxkool
Right when I saw this I was in awe that is amazing that Christ can show His power to all even if it is just through fireworks, which are amazing in there own way.

Or more likely it was just a freak occurance. Millions of photos are taken every day, of course seemingly strange things are going to be captured but they are nothing more than chance.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
excelent find. i personally believe that its not the work of jesus himself but unseen forces that either want to enlighten us or controll us.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
well thats just gods way of saying hi!!

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
My Gift of Discernment tells me that these holographic projections were the product of a large Group Entity, i.e., a large collective of discarnates who are combined astrally. In this case, it was a large Group Entity of Christian 'angels' (i.e., discarnates of basic spirituality). Hindu, Jewish and Buddhist Group Entities have also been known to manifest similar holographic feats of telekinesis.

I have found it to be amazing what can be accomplished when you get thousands -- especially millions -- of people on the Other Side to combine their energies and produce a telekinetic manifestation such as this one.

What do I require in order to believe that a God Prophet or Ascended Master is at work?

Have him or her appear in a superior, youthful, beautiful body and START HEALING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AT ONCE of terminal illnesses/afflictions. This is a feat of telekinesis that is beyond the capability of ANY Group Entity, even those with millions of members.

(The false gods will eventually be replaced by real ones.)

That would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the power stems from a God Realized Master, not just a large group of relatively primitive spirits who are combined astrally in order to manifest telekinesis.

At which time, I will gladly trek over there and join the faithful multitudes!

Until that occurs, manifestations such as these remain classic examples of Group Entity deception, trickery and propaganda. They want you to emotionally join with their energy so you will astrally join their collective consciousness after you transition and thereby make their Group Entity more powerful and telepathically influential. That is the goal of every Group Entity: more members and more power.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Sorry to said and I know I will be bash with my view of the picture but, it look to me like a man made to me.

Sorry for all the believers around the post but to me smell like a hoax.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wow, Paul_Richard...
That's your 24th post in which you talk about "Group Entities", according to this Google search.

...as for the photograph, it is easy to use Photoshop to combine pictures. I do not think Jesus made himself appear.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Jake_]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It may have been Yahshua. I know group entity wasn�t responsible for the photo I took of a wise old man in the river, and since learning a few facts from the bible it just may have been Yahweh himself.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
it sent shivers down my spine maybe a blessing or a warning?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It is not blessing or warning is just photo trick very easy to do with at home with a computer a photo editor and a good digital camera.

Please people be objective about this.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well my photo wasn�t photo edited!!! I saw the photo of Yahshua on the cross at Ghost study the other night. I have to admit if you look through some of the other photos of ghosts some do appear to be photo shopped but you can�t just go explaining away every strange photo as being a hoax. People want proof of God so maybe this is his way.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
we all need to believe in something.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Everyone always says it was a hoax or it was done on the computer thats the reason no one believes. Theres no hope anymore!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Remember we all see what we want to see and nobody knows how god looks like and for Jesus he was attributed the looks of Zeus later on in history do to the fact that the original description in the bible was not very attractive for the son of a god so that picture you have in there is more like a picture of the God Zeus.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join