It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
OK, actually I live in Saskatchewan, which is the farthest point from any seaboard hub. Does Denver or Texas have flights that go directly over Sask. into the Arctic? This would ease my mind greatly

edit on 16-10-2011 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Actually...yes

There are a bunch of polar routes from the US to Europe & Asia that go overhead Canada - with the advent of longer ranged a/c, and opening of Russian Airspace, they are a lot more popular as they save a lot of time and money.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

We can help with a look at actual charts used in air navigation.

This page from NavCanada:
www.navcanada.ca...

....is an index for the High Altitude Enroute Charts for Canada, and part of the Arctic. We only need to refer to "HI" charts, since all flights forming contrails will be above about 25,000 feet.

You can see that both HI 3 and HI 4 cover the Saskatchewan Province. It is actually one paper chart, printed on both sides. You can purchase one for yourself for $12 from NavCanada direct on their website.

As it turns out, as I searched for these for you, I've found there is an entire sub-culture of "AvSim" fans out there....aviation enthusiasts, Private Pilots, etc who are wannabe airline pilots.....they fly simulated airline flights, and have clubs and online chat, etc. Anyway, they use charts, same as actual flights would. Difference is for simulations, the charts can be out of date.

Here is just one website: joomla.czul.info...

There you can select HI 3 and HI 4 for free download.

If you were in the USA would be easier, there is a great site to access this info: skyvector.com...

The owner of SkyVector wrote this in 2010:

I have written and called NavCanada many times asking for permission to scan an publish their charts online, under a paying licensing agreement. Each time their response has been, "Not now, maybe later"

If you're a Canadian Citizen, perhaps you could write your lawmakers asking them to consider the safety benefits of easy access to accurate charts.

skyvector.com...

Perhaps one day......

When you look at a downloaded chart, just find your location on the ground, then see the actual published Airways that pass overhead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Additionally, next time you see contrails oriented North/South, you can go to this link on FlightAware, it is centered on the airport at Saskatoon:

flightaware.com...

Flightradar24 might also work, but I just now looked and it isn't working properly (probably why some people claim they check, and don't see the airplanes that are in the sky live). When I looked, the entire USA was blank of airplanes. We all know that is not true, at midday.

edit on Sun 16 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Some new routes were opened in 2001 and are shown here - they don't go over Sask (if my Canadian geography is correct) but they give some idea what is around.

Still seeing what else I can find....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Yep, no conclusive evidence AGAINST my claims. No flights chartered over Saskatchewan northbound as there would be no logical destination. I'm sure there are arctic flights over the pole, but I have never met anyone who has partaken in these flights.

Governments only release data as it deems suitable to them. Why is there a need to closely guard atmospheric research of any type in the arctic?

To those that are looking for the smoking gun or clear EVIDENCE, just look UP. Half of the air traffic will never be on record as will half of the research that is conducted.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
Yep, no conclusive evidence AGAINST my claims. No flights chartered over Saskatchewan northbound as there would be no logical destination. I'm sure there are arctic flights over the pole, but I have never met anyone who has partaken in these flights.

Airline routes over the North Pole are not at all uncommon, and there are flights over central Canada. Just because you personally never met anyone who has been on one of these flights does not mean anything.

Since the end of the cold war, Russian airspace is now open for regular scheduled airline flights between North America (Chicago, New York, Toronto, Washington DC) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Hong Kong). The polar route is shorter, therefore airline companies are more likely to use it because of the shorter flight times involved and the money they save on fuel.

By the way, Alaska air also flies routes between Alaska and places like Denver and Miami that take airlines on a NNW route over Saskatchewan, I suppose there could be occasions that the route may be more Northerly than it is Westerly. Due to the Earth being a sphere, the shortest route between Denver and Alaska is over Saskatchewan,

Other airlines flying out of Los Angeles and San Francisco to Northern Europe (England, Scandinavia, etc) fly over Saskatchewan in a generally NE direction. Again, this is because that is the shortest route over a spherical Earth.

To those that are looking for the smoking gun or clear EVIDENCE, just look UP. Half of the air traffic will never be on record as will half of the research that is conducted.

Please provide your data indicating that half of the high-altitude air traffic we see are flights that are not on record.

edit on 10/30/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yep, no conclusive evidence AGAINST my claims. No flights chartered over Saskatchewan northbound as there would be no logical destination.

You obviously missed this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure there are arctic flights over the pole, but I have never met anyone who has partaken in these flights.

Is that really your criteria for "proof" - that you have to meet someone who has participated in the activity??

To those that are looking for the smoking gun or clear EVIDENCE, just look UP.

Shows clear evidence of air transport, clouds, rayleigh scattering, contrails.

Half of the air traffic will never be on record as will half of the research that is conducted.

Brave words - so where are all these aircraft? If there are currently 10,000 (IIRC it's actually 20,00 or thereabouts but lets' be conservative) commercial aircraft in use, and they require all those airports, employees to service & fly, etc.....where's the facilities for this secret 10,000???

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Governments only release data as it deems suitable to them. Why is there a need to closely guard atmospheric research of any type in the arctic?

Ever thought that maybe those flights were going to Europe?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

but I have never met anyone who has partaken in these flights.

i have never met anyone who has piloted a MIG 25 interceptor

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
There are no logged flights that fly directly over Saskatchewan due north!!!

So what are these mystery jets that are destined for the north pole?

Why are they the ones that emit this "Persistent Contrial"?

Heck I live by an airport. I know all the regular planes that you airport junkies know. It is not these jets that are the problem!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

There are 2 Boeing 747-400's heading south over Sasketchewan right now - if they fly south why wouldn't they fly north??

Perhaps you should look up some flight tracking systems befor you make such statements??
edit on 20-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

There are no logged flights that fly directly over Saskatchewan due north!!!

WHAT online "flight tracker" website are you using?

HAVE you checked ALL of the ones available???

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
"What in the World are they spraying " was a great documentary.

Here's the trailer for their doc. "Why in the World are they spraying"

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

It was a great documentary if you like to be lied to I suppose...

contrailscience.com...

Real truth seekers would have spent their money better:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh and welcome back mathias...

edit on 2/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Here you go Chad another good thread about the video WITWATS...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join