It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

Which suggests that you don't 'get it', because my thread was to show that chemtrails could be proven.

No it wasn't. Your thread was to discredit what you call "chemtrailers" by showing information that couldn't be matched by the "chemtrailers". However you put it forward as you helping the "chemtrailers".
You are nothing if not transparent, Chad.

If it quacks like a duck

You know the rest.

So if it quacks like a duck it means swans don't exist

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

those are Sylphs

no wonder WW has gotten on your case

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

We don't want to prove "chemtrails" don't exist, we want the people who say they do produce some valid evidence. Contentions about patents, persistence, ground level tests, the ability to perceive chemical content by eyesight or picture.......all these are produced every debate by "chemtrail" believers, but none of them qualifies as anything even approaching proof.
Show a valid in situ test, or something that cannot be explained by really common understanding of the atmosphere or aviation.
Debunkers sound the same because we use the same science. "Chemtrailers" produce the same useless things, yet cannot agree on much else. Who is doing it, why, what is used, when did they start.....most "chemtrailers" will give you different answers. It makes it hard to believe when the theory changes person to person, and seemingly year to year.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
www.osti.gov...

Earth's climate is thought to be quite sensitive to changes in radiative fluxes that are quite small in absolute magnitude, a few watts per square meter, and in relation to these fluxes in the natural climate. Atmospheric aerosol particles exert influence on climate directly, by scattering and absorbing radiation, and indirectly by modifying the microphysical properties of clouds and in turn their radiative effects and hydrology. The forcing of climate change by these indirect effects is thought to be quite substantial relative to forcing by incremental concentrations of greenhouse gases, but highly uncertain. Quantification of aerosol indirect forcing by satellite- or ground-based remote sensing has proved quite difficult in view of inherent large variation in the pertinent observables such as cloud optical depth, which is controlled mainly by liquid water path and only secondarily by aerosols. Limited work has shown instances of large magnitude of aerosol indirect forcing, with local instantaneous forcing upwards of 50 W m[sup 66]-2. Ultimately it will be necessary to represent aerosol indirect effects in climate models to accurately identify the anthropogenic forcing at present and over secular time and to assess the influence of this forcing in the context of other forcings of climate change. While the elements of aerosol processes that must be represented in models describing the evolution and properties of aerosol particles that serve as cloud condensation particles are known, many important components of these processes remain to be understood and to be represented in models, and the models evaluated against observation, before such model-based representations can confidently be used to represent aerosol indirect effects in climate models.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

That's merely your interpretation.

Perhaps the resistance I received in that thread is because many chemtrailers are happy to sit back and complain about it on the internet and not get out and do something about it.

Perhaps the ones making money out of spruking chemtrails don't go out and do it because they're afraid or unsure of what they'll find?

Whatever it is, I at least have thought beyond taking photos of them and investigated how to properly test them, sad it took nearly 20 years for someone to think of it, although I'm sure I'm not the first...so I'll rephrase..it's sad that it's been 20 years and those who think these are poisoning them and their families have done nothing, absolutely nothing about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

remember they need to get to 30,000+ feet where the planes are at cruising altitude.

ouch, be a bit difficult, and use a lot of fuel which= heavier drone.

but not impossible.
how about using stages? a ballon to take it up would conserve fuel and then it could fly on its own power, perhaps

please provide link to how to prove CT's you mentioned earlier so you don't have to repost.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

"Chemtrailers" produce the same useless things, yet cannot agree on much else. Who is doing it, why, what is used, when did they start.....most "chemtrailers" will give you different answers. It makes it hard to believe when the theory changes person to person, and seemingly year to year.

So because "chemtrailers" can't agree on the who, what, when, where, why and how, then it means the whole thing is bunk
Give me a break stars.

A little bit of history would tell you that Edison and Tesla couldn't agree much on anything, yet it doesn't mean electricity is bunk (BTW, Tesla was right, but Edison was louder).

edit on 4/3/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: ETA

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

.it's sad that it's been 20 years and those who think these are poisoning them and their families have done nothing, absolutely nothing about it.

That's merely your interpretation.

Nobody here has said that anybody is poisoning themselves or their families.

In fact, most of the thread has been about weather modification. Please don't put words in other peoples mouths (keyboards?).

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here is a thread concerning the dealing with chemtrails on this site.

I, along with the OP, thought it pertinent to this discussion.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.
edit on 4/3/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: I cna't speel

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

The Taurus XL Rocket launched by NASA that failed to reach orbit today was carrying a satellite that "was designed to collect data that scientists planned to use to better understand how the sun and tiny atmospheric particles called aerosols affect the Earth's climate."

aka Chemtrails?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
No offense...but really are you people clueless....why are there sooo many debunkers. Look at the skies. Look at them when you wake up...then look at them at 5pm.

OP's thought: There is also a need here on ATS to deny ignorance and to quiet and overcome the over zealous efforts of a few individuals here who want to prevent the review of or at the very least any acceptance of the facts and the evidence that has already been made known to the public and also scientifically been proven to be true.

Well I'm zealous...

Heres one link...that gives an overview...you may not agree with this guy, but I can provide many more links...

Don't stick your head in the sand or maybe this is a site full of dis-infoers!

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

Originally posted by stars15k

"Chemtrailers" produce the same useless things, yet cannot agree on much else. Who is doing it, why, what is used, when did they start.....most "chemtrailers" will give you different answers. It makes it hard to believe when the theory changes person to person, and seemingly year to year.

So because "chemtrailers" can't agree on the who, what, when, where, why and how, then it means the whole thing is bunk
Give me a break stars.

A little bit of history would tell you that Edison and Tesla couldn't agree much on anything, yet it doesn't mean electricity is bunk (BTW, Tesla was right, but Edison was louder).

edit on 4/3/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: ETA

"A little bit of history would tell you that Edison and Tesla couldn't agree much on anything, yet it doesn't mean electricity is bunk (BTW, Tesla was right, but Edison was louder)."

Good Point! I like you...be my friend....lol

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Contrails are a difficult one as cloud seeding has been commonplace, although not advertised, since the 60's.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why waste you time trying to convince anyone of chemtrails, its useless. Their brains have absorbed so much of this stuff they hardly know their names now. Just let them ..(RIP)...You can only help those who want to be helped...I thought Chemtrails were a settled and done deal ...But, the more people you have in the world you are going to have to consider the odds of how many still have an intact brain...Anyone still not convinced there are real things called Chemtrails going on over your head is like saying that while your standing under a shower and the water is hitting you that you are not getting wet...Come on people....

Unbelievers= 4/5th government dis-info agents...
the other 1/5= people with IQ's less than 45....

This post is for intelligent people and if offends others, so be it....

If I get another warning for the TRUTH once again so be it also as EVERYONE knows that EVERYONE in the world is not intelligent as there are a few idiots everywhere !!!

I edited this post as to not mention anyone at this site so this post should be good to go....At this date anyway...not sure how much longer though...Free speech is quickly leaving this world behind....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am only beginning to read and follow your links in this thread, but I wanted to stop to say THANKS, for a well done job. Debunk this is right!

What really bugs me is, ok, they are trying to stop global warming......why not stop using so much oil and gas? We do have the ability to change our energy policy. But, NOOOOO, lets spray the planet (using gas guzzling planes) with aluminum and make aluminum resistant seed instead........CRAZY!

S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I believe Chemtrails to be the "Common Denominator" in many of the occurences now.

Here's a list:

Geo-engineering...that's the flowery scientific wording....ummm no honey..they are just Geo-engineering...everythings fine...go back to shopping!

Weather Manipulation...a little more Ominous!

Mind Control...feeling tired, headaches...possible bloating...ringing in the ears...lack of concentration...hmm memory loss.......not to worry, "It's Chemtrails"

Subcategory of mind control: Civil Unrest, Social Unrest...splits, divorces..etc)

My all time favorite...Holographic screening...due to the reflective particles it makes a perfect backdrop for light shows in the sky...these titilating shows include such things as Alien Crafts...Religious projections and the most popular coming soon to a theatre near you..."The Rapture"....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Where I live, I have watched "?-trails being blasted out of jet aircraft high in the sky. I watched as two jets make pass after pass over our area, weaving a criss-cross pattern that looked like a tapestry. A few hours later I noticed my car, that was parked outside in the driveway, was covered in fine silty film, that I had never seen before. The car had just been washed, so I know it was new on the finish.

I have paid a lot of attention to trees lately. I love trees. Especially big ones. They are all dying off, one by one...every type of tree. Many are not looking so well, or robust as they did ten years ago. WHY? Some of them should live to be 100+ years old, yet they are sickly and weak and only 40 or 50 years old. Something ain't right!

I also suspect that road salt aerosol in the winter isn't helping the trees much either.

After watching that show in the sky, now when I see that familiar pattern up there, I stay in the house. I was in the air force, and know what a jet contrail looks like. From the ground, and from inside of the aircraft. Not all of them are contrails...they are something else! But what? What the hell are we breathing?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Like I've said in a post before, I don't need any external gratification to continue to live my life. If you guys choose to deny what your own eyes show you then that's fine. If you choose to put out scientific evidence that proves your side, super for you; but don't forget I have proof for my side too.

Here's a video of a pretty plain flying in the air, for chemtrail non-believers.
And for those of you with eyes and basic logic here's a video of chemtrails being sprayed.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!
Where I live, I have watched "?-trails being blasted out of jet aircraft high in the sky. I watched as two jets make pass after pass over our area, weaving a criss-cross pattern that looked like a tapestry. A few hours later I noticed my car, that was parked outside in the driveway, was covered in fine silty film, that I had never seen before. The car had just been washed, so I know it was new on the finish.

I have paid a lot of attention to trees lately. I love trees. Especially big ones. They are all dying off, one by one...every type of tree. Many are not looking so well, or robust as they did ten years ago. WHY? Some of them should live to be 100+ years old, yet they are sickly and weak and only 40 or 50 years old. Something ain't right!

I also suspect that road salt aerosol in the winter isn't helping the trees much either.

After watching that show in the sky, now when I see that familiar pattern up there, I stay in the house. I was in the air force, and know what a jet contrail looks like. From the ground, and from inside of the aircraft. Not all of them are contrails...they are something else! But what? What the hell are we breathing?

I read all the Walnut trees are dying from some disease...hmmm

Thanks for validating.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Anyone still not convinced there are real things called Chemtrails going on over your head is like saying that while your standing under a shower and the water is hitting you that you are not getting wet...Come on people....

The saying ignorance is bliss really applies here i guess. Ignorance is usually nothing more than either consciously or subconsciously denying your mind of the truth. Ignorance isn't ever a disease of eminent danger, it's really in the likeness of dehydration, for denying your mind truth is the same as denying your body water. Even if you "know" that a horse won't drink if you lead it to water, it's still a cruel act if you don't at least show the horse where to find water. Everyone get's thirsty sometimes.

Edit: I'd also like to clear up some grammatical errors that are being made, claiming that "chemtrials" don't exist but that "contrails" is a contradiction. Chemtrails as a word means nothing more than chemical trails, remembering that,
edit on 4-3-2011 by MallardDuck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join