It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by tommyjo

That's not my region I live in the San Francisco, Bay Area. If you had actually read what I said you would know that. I said I was visiting friends in that area. There were several planes I saw and they were not flying at very high altitudes. They actually appeared to be flying lower than normal jets. They continued to fly making criss cross patterns that just stopped at precise locations.

There is an air force base named Lemoore near the location I observed the planes. I believe that to be the location of the planes origin and destination.

en.wikipedia.org...

Known Units Assigned to Lemoore AAF

Hq, Air Corps Basic Flying School
527th School Squadron
528th School Squadron
529th School Squadron
530th School Squadron
531st School Squadron
532nd School Squadron
Hq and Hq Sq, 87th Air Base Group (Special):
302nd Material Squadron (Special)
88th Air Base Squadron (Special)
Air Force Band
Sub Depot
Det, 1st Communications Squadron
Det, 1st Weather Squadron
Det, 853rd Ordnance Service Company (Aviation)
Co M (less Det), 32nd Quartermaster Regiment (Truck)
Det, 858th Signal Service Company (Aviation)
461st Army Air Forces Base Unit (Processing In)

Okay, this is proof that Mathias is pulling everyones leg and playing a prank.

Lemoore AAF was a WORLD WAR 2 field!!!! It has not even existed a used facility since 1966. Do you think you can come clean and explain your little game here? I think everyone, whether debunker or chemmie, deserves an explanation of why.

I mean seriously, the military gave it away in 1946!!!!

edit on 1-4-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Simple mistake, I meant Lemoore NAS not AAF. Sorry.

Looks like the Navy owns it and it still has 4 runways in operation for private use only. I have no idea if the planes came from there but they certainly didn't come from or go to LAX.

Lemoore Naval Air Station (Reeves Field)
Lemoore, California, USA

FAA INFORMATION EFFECTIVE 10 MARCH 2011

www.airnav.com...

Airport Ownership and Management from official FAA records

Ownership: U.S. Navy
Owner: US NAVY
OCEANOGRAPHIC OFC - CODE 3142
WASHINGTON, DC 20373
Manager: COMMANDING OFFICER
NAVAL AIR STATION
LEMOORE, CA 93245
edit on 1-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

www.cnic.navy.mil...
edit on 1-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add link

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
BARIUM RELEASE SYSTEM
United States Patent 3751913
www.freepatentsonline.com...

ORIGIN OF THE DISCLOSURE

The invention described herein was made in the performance of work under a NASA contract and is subject to the provisions of section 305 of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958, Public Law 85-568 (72 Stat. 435; 42 USC 2457).

This invention relates generally to a chemical release system and relates in particular to a system for releasing barium in the vapor phase so that it can be ionized by solar radiation and also be excited to emit resonance radiation in the visible range. The ionized luminous cloud of barium then becomes a visible indication of magnetic and electric characteristics in space and allows determination of these properties over relatively large areas of space at a given time compared to rocket borne or orbiting instruments. For example, a geomagnetic field line could be illuminated by the present invention from pole-to-pole.

Presently, barium release systems are used to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere for the study of geophysical properties of the atmosphere. These known systems utilize a solid chemical system using a thermite mixture of barium and copper oxide as the heat-producing reaction and an excess of barium to be vaporized. This system is launched by a suitable rocket and, at a predetermined time, the ingredients are ignited and released from a canister through a burst diaphragm and nozzle. The resulting barium cloud gives a brilliant color that can be observed and studied from earth to give indications of wind currents and the like. This known system of barium release has proved effective but is inherently of low efficiency in producing barium vapor yielding, in practice, only from 2 to 4 percent of the total chemical weight when actually up to 48 percent is available. In addition, the barium-copper oxide mixture is a fire hazard when mixing and pressing into the canister and must be done under inert atmospheric conditions which proves time-consuming and costly in operation. Also, little, if any, ionization takes place in this known system due to the initial heat generating reaction.

It is therefore an object of the present invention to provide a new and novel barium release system for atmospheric and space studies.

Another object of the present invention is a system for releasing barium in the vapor phase so that it can be ionized by solar radiation and excited to emit resonance radiation in the visible range.

Another object of the present invention is a novel chemical mixture for releasing a good yield of free atoms and barium ions.

A further object of the present invention is a binary liquid hypergolic chemical release system in which barium is formed as a vapor at the time of release.

The foregoing and other objects are attained in one aspect of the present invention by providing a liquid fuel, in which barium salts are dissolved, and a high energy oxidizer which spontaneously ignites the fuel on contact. The barium release is accomplished by impinging fuel and oxidizer jets in an open-ended combuation chamber which expels the reaction product gases or plasma and which includes the desired barium neutral atoms (Ba° ) and barium ions (Ba + ) as individual species.

A more complete appreciation of the invention and many of the attendant advantages thereof will be readily apparent as the same becomes better understood by reference to the following detailed description when considered in connection with the accompanying drawings wherein:

FIG. 1 is a schematic representation of the fuel and oxidizer tanks connected to an open-ended combustion chamber in a launch rocket for release of barium according to the present invention; and

FIG. 2 is a plot of triangular coordinates which defines the barium nitrate- barium chloride-hydrazine mixtures of the present invention.

Aluminum soap demisting agent in jet fuel

www.patentstorm.us...

oai.dtic.mil...

Accession Number : ADD003645

Title : Aluminum Soap Demisting Agent in Jet Fuel.

Descriptive Note : Patent,

Corporate Author : DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY WASHINGTON D C

Personal Author(s) : Adicoff,Arnold

Report Date : 30 NOV 1976

Pagination or Media Count : 2

Abstract : Compositions of matter comprising a mixture of a jet fuel and an aluminum di-acid soap of a saturated carboxylic acid having from 8 to 20 carbon atoms are disclosed. The compositions of matter are useful as fuels for jet aircraft. (Author)

Descriptors : *Patents, *Aluminum soaps, *Fuel additives, *Jet engine fuels, Saturated hydrocarbons, Carboxylic acids, Chemical composition, Mixtures

Subject Categories : FUELS

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

edit on 1-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

edit on 1-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add link

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

anybody else in colorado?
Friday and the sky is clear blue.
Yesterday a contrail went over, but very few during the week.
Funny thing about this contrail was is showed up normal and dispursed,
then it fell without being seen, then reappeard at a lower altitude.
never saw that before.

Anyway, Saturday it will begin again, seems almost always between colorado springs
and denver.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Looks like the Navy owns it and it still has 4 runways in operation for private use only. I have no idea if the planes came from there but they certainly didn't come from or go to LAX.

So if you have no idea, when why are you bothering to post it?

Thats your whole issue here, you have no idea about anything you post, you just throw up as much stuff as you can, hoping something will be true.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I should have said I have no proof that the planes came from Lemoore NAS.

I forgot you all like to play word games and don't seem to be able to read properly.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Everything I have "thrown up" is true IMO and it supports the truth that chemtrails are a real project.

You can keep trying to insult my intelligence but all that does is reveal how ignorant you are.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Everything I have "thrown up" is true IMO and it supports the truth that chemtrails are a real project.

You can keep trying to insult my intelligence but all that does is reveal how ignorant you are.

Everything you have "thrown up" (sic) - great choice of words - is drivel and only supports a conclusion that you have no idea what you are talking about, no idea about aviation, no idea what a patent is, no idea what research is, no idea what a study is, no idea what a proposal is, and no idea what chemtrails are.

What is it you now think chemtrails are Matty??

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Everything you have "thrown up" (sic)...

Aloysius.....the phrase "thrown up", in American slang idiom, refers to vomit. Or, "Spew".
I infer, from your writings, that you have a UK upbringing. Just pointing this out, for clarity. Not sure what the British slang terms are, for vomiting....but can look them up, of course.

Funny bit is.....you could look at a phrase, when written such as "thrown up" to infer differnt things....as in,

"Things thrown at the wall to see what will stick"...

(Just as example.....)_._._._.

For what it's worth.......
Culture, and all.....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

yeah, like this WW2 Airfield that does not even exist anymore,
the aircraft junkyard at Pinal airpark.
The doctored interior photo from the 777 that a chemmie added "haz mat" onto .

going to stand by those?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

So if you have no idea, when why are you bothering to post it?

Thats your whole issue here, you have no idea about anything you post, you just throw up as much stuff as you can, hoping something will be true.

As you can see firepilot is the one who chose to use that phrase.

I was merely responding to him and quoting his phrase.

Try and keep things in the correct context. Unless of course your objective is to confuse, misrepresent, misquote and insult people.

Keep it up, your ignorance is spewing bigger and bigger chunks daily.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

firepilot are you saying that Lemoore NAS doesn't exist? I thought we cleared that up already?

I already explained that I made a simple mistake, I said Lemoore AAF by mistake. I meant Lemoore NAS.... OK are we clear on that now?

Pinal Airpark
en.wikipedia.org...

Its main purpose is to act as a "boneyard" for civilian commercial aircraft. Old airplanes are stored there with the hope that the dry desert climate will prevent any form of corrosion in case the aircraft is pressed into service in the future. Even so, many aircraft which are brought there wind up being scrapped. Nearby the 309th Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base provides the same service to the U.S. military.

Pinal Airpark is the home of Evergreen Aircraft Maintenance Facility and Silverbell Army Heliport (SAHP).

309th Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group
en.wikipedia.org...

AMARG takes care of more than 4,400 aircraft, which would make it the second largest air force in the world. An Air Force Materiel Command unit, the group is under the command of the 309th Maintenance Wing at Hill Air Force Base, Utah. AMARG was originally meant to store excess Department of Defense and Coast Guard aircraft, but has in recent years been designated the sole repository of out-of-service aircraft from all branches of the US government.

I still say that it is your photo that was doctored not mine.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Tygart

That video has been debunked in numerous other threads, already.

The initial premise, as stated at the outset is IMPOSSIBLE!!

It proposes a "plan" to include aluminum in Jet Fuel! Cannot occur. This has been covered at great length, in other ATS threads already.

But, to make it short, consider this comparison:

Try to do the same thing to your car. Dump a load of aluminum dust, or whatever, into your fuel tank. See how "effective" that will be, huh?

(BTW.....ever heard of that old trick to play on your enemies? SUGAR in the gas tank? VERY effective way to destroy an engine. So, think carefully before attempting any "experiments" like the one I facetiously suggested, above.....).

Why haven't you answered the question I asked you in the other thread WW ?

You know, the thread where you blatantly lied about aluminum in jet fuel being impossible. You said it can not occur.

Do you still stand by that statement Mr aviation expert? Any other aviation experts want back him up on his statement that aluminum in jet fuel can not occur?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

DUDE!!!!

Please, please, please......READ the posts you just made! Especially the bits that YOU highlighted (I highlighted, just to emphasize).

Not sure what I'm talking about?? it's the Pinal Airpark link....YOU just shot yourself in the feet....BOTH feet, with the external links quotes.....I hope you realize??

Adding....this new PUZZLER from Matty:

Why haven't you answered the question I asked you in the other thread WW ?

You know, the thread where you blatantly lied about aluminum in jet fuel being impossible. You said it can not occur.

Huh?????

ALUMINUM cannot be sent through the combustion process of a jet turbine engine!!! What part of THAT do you not understand?

"Aluminum in jet fuel"?? STILL impossible. What? You think there are tiny particles of aluminum, in fuel?? Well.....nonsense....(except, for the molecules .... maybe one or two??... basically undetectable, but logically inferred, just because of the metals used, that fuel interacts with. Still....it's like saying that your COKE can is giving you a HUGE dose of aluminum, with each sip you take. YES.. you get a molecule or few. But, UNLESS you drink a lot of pop beverages, your exposure is minimal....)

edit on 1 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Arent you the one confusing and misrepresenting?

Do you really want to see whose has posted more inaccurate info? Because i am quite sure, it is not me. I havent posted anything about derelict aircraft, closed down ww2 fields, doctored photos, supposed rear mounted spray tanks that are actually normal engines, etc.

You never even admitted to being wrong in most of those, you just continue on with your cut and paste tirade.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I never admitted being wrong because I was not wrong.

You haven't proven me to be wrong in any way.

The statements you are making right now are bold faced lies.

I stand by all my postings. I have already admitted to a couple slight errors where they occurred.

Like a simple mistake of saying Lemoore AAF instead of Lemoore NAS.

But somehow I suppose that makes me a hoaxer in your mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I never admitted being wrong because I was not wrong.

You haven't proven me to be wrong in any way.

hmmmm?? so how come you admit making that "little mistake" about the airfield when he caught you out?

The statements you are making right now are bold faced lies.

So you are saying the old AF base DOES exist??

I stand by all my postings. I have already admitted to a couple slight errors where they occurred.

Like a simple mistake of saying Lemoore AAF instead of Lemoore NAS.

But you just said you never said anything wrong??!!

But somehow I suppose that makes me a hoaxer in your mind.

No - I'm happy you can admit a mistake.

What makes you a hoaxer in my mind is all the ones that you do not admit.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It sure doesn't look like a closed WW2 airfield to me.

But it does look like you're the one trying to lie about things and hide the truth.

www.cnic.navy.mil...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It seems that the Airforce doesn't agree with you there WW.

Maybe it's time to go back to school.

AirForce News
www.airmanonline.af.mil...

9/15/2009 - Airman Magazine September/October 2009 -- One billionth of a meter is hard to envision. It's a thousand times smaller than the width of a human hair and it's the threshold to a world where geometry and chemistry behave in unfamiliar ways. Also known as a nanometer, it's the key to turning mundane materials into miracles.

Dr. Bunker and his team of assistant researchers, ranging from college interns to post-doctoral students, research the very small to achieve very large gains for current and future fuels. One of their research topics is nano-particle additives for fuels. They hope to improve the efficiency of fuel by adding very small particles of specific materials. The additives can be as mundane as aluminum, but when introduced to fuels on a nano scale, they are able to cause a reaction that increases the energy produced by the fuel alone. Sometimes it is necessary to manipulate, or coat, these particles so they can remain in the fuel without reacting until they are burned. Finding out how to do this sometimes leads to particles with practical uses outside of fuel additives.

The research team recently produced aluminum nano-particles in the laboratory to test the material's ability to boost the energy content of aircraft fuel. Because the surface area of the aluminum dominates on the nano scale, the material is very reactive to air and water. The particles theoretically would boost the energy density of JP-8 jet fuel by 10 percent and increase its stability at higher temperatures.

Aluminum Soap Demisting Agent in Jet Fuel.
oai.dtic.mil...

Accession Number : ADD003645

Title : Aluminum Soap Demisting Agent in Jet Fuel.

Descriptive Note : Patent,

Corporate Author : DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY WASHINGTON D C

Personal Author(s) : Adicoff,Arnold

Report Date : 30 NOV 1976

Pagination or Media Count : 2

Abstract : Compositions of matter comprising a mixture of a jet fuel and an aluminum di-acid soap of a saturated carboxylic acid having from 8 to 20 carbon atoms are disclosed. The compositions of matter are useful as fuels for jet aircraft. (Author)

Descriptors : *Patents, *Aluminum soaps, *Fuel additives, *Jet engine fuels, Saturated hydrocarbons, Carboxylic acids, Chemical composition, Mixtures

Subject Categories : FUELS

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Here's another one of the nasty additives for jet fuel that are extremely harmful to people.

Stadis 450
www.laroute.net...

TRADE SECRET POLYMER CONTAINING SULPHUR
- Not classified.
10-30 %
TRADE SECRET POLYMER CONTAINING NITROGEN
- Not classified.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join