It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Unfortunately we ALSO have a plethora of very twisted sadistic people who buy their way into positions of power who historically have had an absolutely long and dismal track record of experimenting on and sickening and killing their fellow humans by the millions and millions to perpetually attempt to increase their chokehold on money and power. One doesn't have to be paranoid or schizo to believe or understand this, a simple review of history or even current events should be enough to see this is self evident.

I am personally gratefull there are now multitudes of very awake, very caring and very astute observers and researchers out there who are taking the time to try and get a handle on what these people are up to and how they are continuing to move in this thousands of year old direction. My hats off to them IMO we could use an army of many many more like them, especially as technology now gives tryants and their hired hands even more opportunity and means to commit even greater attrocities. I think it's best the age of being naive is fast coming to a close for so many, let's wish all of the workers out there who take the side of open and above board information sharing a great salute, I think they deserve it, they IMO are one of humanitys greatest gifts at this point in time and sorely needed.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I am personally gratefull there are now multitudes of very awake, very caring and very astute observers and researchers out there who are taking the time to try and get a handle on what these people are up to and how they are continuing to move in this thousands of year old direction. My hats off to them IMO we could use an army of many many more like them, especially as technology now gives tryants and their hired hands even more opportunity and means to commit even greater attrocities. I think it's best the age of being naive is fast coming to a close for so many, let's wish all of the workers out there who take the side of open and above board information sharing a great salute, I think they deserve it, they IMO are one of humanitys greatest gifts at this point in time and sorely needed.

I agree with you and my hats off as well. I would like to share another video of geoengineering scientists sharing what they know and are allowed to admit so far.

Wonderfest 2010: Dare We Try to Engineer Earth's Climate?
fora.tv...

Uncommon Knowledge: Steven Hayward
fora.tv...

A REALLY Inconvenient Truth: Dan Miller
fora.tv...

Geoengineering: Global Salvation or Ruin?
fora.tv...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Well where to start...

Let us start with Mr.Hayward, Now I will not deny that he has credentials but he talks about the Valdez oil spill.Well at around 1:50 he compares the 1969 Santa Barbara oil spill that 3 million gallons were lost and he says they were recovered fully within a couple years. He then states that Prince William Sound had done the same thing. Funny but that is false. The Prince William Sound is still trying to recover 20 years later.

Twenty years after the Exxon Valdez spilled 11 million gallons of crude oil in Alaska's Prince William Sound, oil persists in the region and, in some places, "is nearly as toxic as it was the first few weeks after the spill," according to the council overseeing restoration efforts.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

So how is one supposed to believe this man when he makes statements like that. It is not hard to research what he is talking about all you need to do is google it and then research what you find. I am just wondering if you actually watched the video or did you just blindly post it as you seem to enjoy doing.

edit on 28-3-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

. I would simply wonder based upon past historical data why it would surprise anyone that tests on the population are still being carried out.

I don't know anyone who would be overly surprised.

But that's not what I am questioning.

I am questioning what the evidence is for it ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

I have seen people rail about how we are all being poisoned, or teh climate changed, or whatever - and yes tha't good reason to be concerned.

But when I ask "how do you know??" the "evidence" is arrant nonsense - it doesn't even stack up to looking like any sort of a decent secrect programme at all IMO.

So I am persisted off with people crying wolf whereas there is ample evidence of REAL conspiracies that DO affect me every day - everything from Wall St B-S to agricultural & industrial subsidies to electicity prices to political skullduggery. and this rubbish both insults me and diverts attention away from REAL conspiracies that REALLY disadvantage both you and me and everyone else in the world.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I agree with you actually. I didn't like or agree with what he had to say. But I posted his video anyway because he is deeply involved with the military studies of aerosol. If you notice I said

geoengineering scientists sharing what they know and are allowed to admit so far.

He obviously is the most misleading one of the bunch. I'm glad you caught that because his video is just another example of how the public is being misled about certain facts on these issues.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Aerosol expert Dr Jim Haywood explains about research aircraft.
www.youtube.com...

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

Dr Jim Haywood
Jim is engaged in measurement and modelling aerosols and their impacts on radiation, clouds, visibility and air-quality.

Current activities
Jim is a Research Fellow engaged in wide-ranging aspects of aerosol research, and leads a team of five research staff. Jim makes use of aerosol and radiation instrumentation on the UK FAAM aircraft to better understand the complex interaction of aerosols such as industrial pollution particles, smoke particles, and mineral dust particles with solar and terrestrial radiation. He also utilises data from satellite instruments to map the spatial distribution and radiative impacts of natural and diagnose the radiative forcing and hence climatic impact of increased concentrations of aerosols from human emissions. Jim also is involved in modelling aerosols at regional, continental, and global scales.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I'm not sure what that has to do with the post you refer to - it seems there are 2 quite different Haywards - the English one is Jim, and appears quite a lot younger than the one in the video taking about the Exon Valdez, who is Stephen

You know that "English" Jim Hayward is talking about volcanic ash, right? With 1 mention of sulphur oxides.....which volcanoes spew out in vast amounts?

So he's talking about the 2 a/c the UK met service has - a BAe 146 (I used to work on some of them), and a Do-228 - so a fairly slow jet, and a really slow prop-jet......and the 146 was striped down for a repaint when the Icelandic volcano cleared the skies?

edit on 28-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: seems there's 2 Haywards,

edit on 28-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Sorry, you're right. I got the names confused.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

right oh - I've taken the question out of my post then.....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Colorado Springs, this last Saturday... frost was on the ground. By noon at least 20-planes had gone east and west. Then the trails grew to a haze and cloud cover. After high noon we saw two contrails going north to shouth.

They had pulses. Not scramjet, funny, we didn't even hear them, but it was the classic "puff, space, puff, space, puff" contrail. I guess it was an injection of something. The whole idea is to keep the cool down on our earth.

Wish I had a camcorder. The "puffs" turned into trailings, the sky had like this draining of flakes from the linear trace of the two jets that went over us. Then the clouds got thick.

I welcome global climate change being controlled. I regret that we are not told ought right what is going on.

And so was the 3-day ban on flying after 911 proof that the climate is controlled by our use of contrails (and some chemtrails)? Then, the question is, was that a PART of the plan why 911 occured. to prove it. enough said.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zipcode80013
The whole idea is to keep the cool down on our earth.

Except those who study them beleive they are contributing to the earth warming up

ie:

Longer Airline Flights Proposed to Combat Global Warming

Airplane Contrails Boost Global Warming, Study Suggests

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zipcode80013

I guess it was an injection of something.

Your guesses are not evidence.

The whole idea is to keep the cool down on our earth.

Then why hasn't the Earth cooled after 20+ tears of "chemtrails?" Most AGW advocates and "climate scientists" insist that the Earth has gotten warmer over the time period that "chemtrails" are supposed to have been applied around the world.

Why would it be a secret that they're "protecting" us from "global warming?"

And why would anyone advocate that in the first place?

A cooler Earth means less of a growing season, fewer travel and work-days, and retreat of plants and wildlife that flourish in a semi-tropical or temperate climate.

"Chemtrail" advocates cannot follow a logical train of thought to address any of the obvious inconsistencies in their "theories."

I welcome global climate change being controlled.

If this is so, how much out of the $100,000,000,000 Obama has pledged to the AGW faithful is allocated to "chemtrails?" Where may we find the studies justifying this beneficial and life-saving program?

jw

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

And so was the 3-day ban on flying after 911 proof that the climate is controlled by our use of contrails (and some chemtrails)? Then, the question is, was that a PART of the plan why 911 occured. to prove it.

So, "they" burned 2,500 people alive to prove what?

The thin wisps of condensation that trail jet airliners have a significant influence on the climate, according to scientists who studied U.S. skies during a rare interruption in national air traffic after the September 11 terrorist attacks.
During the three-day commercial flight hiatus, when the artificial clouds known as contrails all but disappeared, the variations in high and low temperatures increased by 1.1 degrees Celsius (2 degrees Fahrenheit) each day, said meteorological researchers.
While the temperature range is significant, whether the jet clouds have a net effect on global warming remains unknown.
articles.cnn.com...:TECH

A Canadian physicist says that he has found no evidence to support a U.S. finding that jet condensation trails act like clouds, cooling the earth during the day and keeping it warmer at night. Jet condensation trails have been widely quoted as a prime example of short-term human impact on climate ... .

Professor William Van Wijngaarden looked at Canadian temperature records for the contrail-free days immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks of 2001 and was unable to find any significant changes in the [span between daytime highs and nighttime lows] which ended up falling well within the long-term average from 1977 to 2005.
global-warming.accuweather.com...

More grasping at straws?

jw

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

...And so was the 3-day ban on flying after 911 proof that the climate is controlled by our use of contrails (and some chemtrails)? Then, the question is, was that a PART of the plan why 911 occured. to prove it. enough said.

Yeah -- and "they" probably had something to do with the of Eyjafjallajökull volcano in Iceland, also.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Now I have brought up that these planes do not follow routes used by commercial jet's I've watched in the sky for the last 10 year's that I have lived here and many here have given me air traffic program's to prove there point that it's normal air traffic even though when I've checked the planes shown on the site in real time there is no sign of the spray planes on these sites.
Now we have another member of the contrailer's here debunking something that other contrailer's have used to debunk me so perhaps a friend of mine was right that given enough time the information given to support a lie would eventually expose the lie .

But they do follow the upper air routes as has been explained to you. You were the one who was completely unaware that a very busy transatlantic route was sitting above your region. You have been told a number of times that people monitor these flights as a hobby. Radio enthusiasts who have an interest in military and civilian Air Traffic Control. What you have experienced is a time delay between real events and information on for example Flight Aware. Remember that aviation enthusiasts have bought and downloaded the full software packages such as Plane Plotter, so where are all these missing flights in the UK? You too can follow those heavy wide bodied transatlantic flight that pass over your area and track them all the way from Heathrow to their destination.

TJ

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
A short list of documentary evidence supporting the existence of geoengineering aerosol programs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Mathius,

You are living in a world of ignorance. These highlighted posts of yours...

...only confirm to me that you simply haven't a clue. You might as well film a video, post it on You Tube and shout "Look, Chemtrails!" on it. If you are serious about dedicated research on the contrails that you are seeing then why not approach it from a different angle? Why not join an aviation enthusiast or Air Traffic Control monitoring forum of group? Apologies for going on about it but your knowledge of Air Traffic Control or even aviation related matters is clearly lacking. Fine if you want to remain ignorant, but if you want to have some credibility in your quest then basic knowledge of aviaion and Air Traffic Control is essential.

Thank you for providing a location from where you are viewing those 'chemtrails'.

Go onto the following website

skyvector.com...

Type KLAX into the 'Flight Plan box' and click 'go'

KLAX is the code for Los Angeles International Airport

From the top bar click on Enroute H-4. This will bring up the J and Q routes. This covers the high altitude routes in the location that you mentioned. Those routes cover the height 18,000 to 45,000 feet.

What you are viewing when you see contrails are in the main aircraft using those J and Q routes. Work it out for yourself via the cursor featuring the lat and long on the Flight Plan bar.

It is obvious that you are seeing aircraft using Q11, J6, J1, J5 and J50 high altitude routes. A major waypoint LANDO is also present in the area that you were viewing the contrails.

Aircraft in that region can also function above the high altitude routes. For example the WB-57 used by NASA and the U-2s operating out of Beale Air Force Base with the USAF. Take a look at the following website with the WB-57 producing a contrail at 55,000 feet. Note the reply from the WB-57 pilot.

www.skywise711.com...

www.airliners.net...

Link to video showing the WB-57 contrail as seen from the ground. It also includes the Flight Aware track.

www.disclose.tv...

So there you have the established facts. You are now aware of the high altitude routes and also that aircraft can and do operate above those routes. It is a busy area with aircraft also operating out of Palmdale, Edwards and Point Mugu that can utilise the airspace that you are viewing. Some military aircraft can utilise their capability to get above the busy airliner high altitude routes.

I notice that you are still making posts in reference to the contrail off California on 8th November 2010.

You made reference to UPS902. UPS902 is a clue to the question that I posed to you back in early March. If you had the aviaiton knowledge in the first place then it would be easy. See if you can work it out? What has UPS902 got in common with the aircraft seen in the following post?

With your new found knowledge via Sky Vector you can now work out the high altitude air route that you can see in the US Capitol Building image.

TJ

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

You can go ahead and continue to live in a World of self delusion and grandeur. You apparently view the World with tunnel vision and fail to even realize your own surroundings. I hope you can swim, otherwise you might drown in your own ignorance.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by tommyjo

You can go ahead and continue to live in a World of self delusion and grandeur. You apparently view the World with tunnel vision and fail to even realize your own surroundings. I hope you can swim, otherwise you might drown in your own ignorance.

Mathius,

Answer a question for once? Yes it is aviation related so don't get all defensive.

Do you acknowledge the high altitude air routes that are in the region of the 'grapevine'? Do you acknowledge that aircraft can fly above those air routes?

TJ

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

That's not my region I live in the San Francisco, Bay Area. If you had actually read what I said you would know that. I said I was visiting friends in that area. There were several planes I saw and they were not flying at very high altitudes. They actually appeared to be flying lower than normal jets. They continued to fly making criss cross patterns that just stopped at precise locations.

There is an air force base named Lemoore near the location I observed the planes. I believe that to be the location of the planes origin and destination.

en.wikipedia.org...

Known Units Assigned to Lemoore AAF

Hq, Air Corps Basic Flying School
527th School Squadron
528th School Squadron
529th School Squadron
530th School Squadron
531st School Squadron
532nd School Squadron
Hq and Hq Sq, 87th Air Base Group (Special):
302nd Material Squadron (Special)
88th Air Base Squadron (Special)
Air Force Band
Sub Depot
Det, 1st Communications Squadron
Det, 1st Weather Squadron
Det, 853rd Ordnance Service Company (Aviation)
Co M (less Det), 32nd Quartermaster Regiment (Truck)
Det, 858th Signal Service Company (Aviation)
461st Army Air Forces Base Unit (Processing In)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join