It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

This video shows a plane reportedly owned by Battelle Labs. It suggests that it is being used in chemtrail operations. I have already heard the debunkers claim that the video is a hoax. But that is the same thing they say about every video. This video is an example of the Battelle Co. connection to chemtrails.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Yes. As has been pointed out, the plane is used for atmospheric sampling. As has been pointed out, that is what Battelle does.

www.bnl.gov...

And look, here is where that video was made. Big secret operation, right?

Tour Plane, Meet Scientists Participating in Air-Sampling Study
DOE G-1 Gulfstream open for media tours at Latrobe airport

www.esrl.noaa.gov...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

This video shows a plane reportedly owned by Battelle Labs. It suggests that it is being used in chemtrail operations. I have already heard the debunkers claim that the video is a hoax. But that is the same thing they say about every video. This video is an example of the Battelle Co. connection to chemtrails.

www.youtube.com...

Yes, because every time chemtrail believers try to talk about aircraft and have these videos, they always get it wrong. If you dont want people debunking all the videos and showing them for what they are, then put up truthful videos, not things that can be debunked.

Did you not notice that those tubes face FORWARD? How could you spray anything out when you would have the air hitting the front of the tube?

Seriously? How did you miss that. And does any of that look like spray gear? No, it does not. You are letting someone else do your thinking for you. And they have ONE aircraft like that, it cant fly at jet altitudes, and its payload is about 4000-3000 lbs.

faesr.ucar.edu...

Sorry, one slower turboprop carrying 3000 lbs, is not going to leave trails all over the US.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hi arnt you embarrased that you have spent so much of your life looking at nothing.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I suggest that you focus your research on the science behind contrails.............before you focus your research on the conspiracy behind chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Good grief, Mathias. You certainly like to set yourself up for a fall!

Look Mathius you can even track this sinister Grumman Gulfstream 1 on Flight Aware! It was obviously up 'spraying' today - 15 March 2011.

flightaware.com...

How gullible and naive do you want to appear?

Now you can check out the history of where it has been 'spraying' from the aircraft historical flights!

flightaware.com...

www.bnl.gov...

From Andrew Griffin
3-2-5

After seeing the photos on Rense and Infowars, Pat Carr and I decided to e-mail Battelle's public relations officer, Katy Delaney at the Battelle corporate offices in Ohio. Here was the reply:

Thanks for sending that link and giving me the opportunity to correct the misinformation and inform you about the plane's research use.

The Gulfstream-1 pictured contains devices and probes for aerosol and turbulence measurements. These are not devices for spraying; they are for air intake and measurement.

The plane generally is involved in important environmental studies, ranging from understanding atmospheric processes to determining how long range transport of pollutants occurs.

Please contact me if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Katy Delaney
Battelle

TJ

edit on 15-3-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This shows the conflict of interest and fraudulent credibility of the aerosol studies that are being conducted. The same company who is making the jet fuel is also in charge of studying it's harmful effects. They take samples because they are the ones selling the fuel made from industrial toxic waste.

www.bnl.gov...

During the second half of the study (July 27 to August 9), scientists from PNNL will conduct a series of nighttime flights for the Nighttime Aerosol and Oxidant Experiment (NAOPEX). These flights will take place off the Boston coast, sampling just after sunset and a few hours before sunrise. Scientists are interested in the chemical processes that occur between trace gases and aerosols in the nighttime air, without contributions from daytime photochemistry and fresh emissions.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Battalle do not make jet fuel - Mobil, Exxon, Shell, BP - they all make jet fuel.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
coto2.files.wordpress.com...

"The intuitive Spirit is a gift from God. The rational brain it's servant. We have created a society that worships the servant and has forgotten the gift."
Albert Einstein

Appleman was the first in 1953 to present charts that predict the likely hood of contrail formation.................They identifed a unique range within which a contrail should theoretically form.
However the lack of field tests to verify these models and the fact that contrails have been noted to form and spread during conditions not deemed favorable according to some of the models

edit on 15-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

Of course no comments on the Case Orange report. Ignore the evidence and try to bury it technique again. Typical..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Battalle do not make jet fuel - Mobil, Exxon, Shell, BP - they all make jet fuel.

What's this then ?
searche.battelle.org...

Engineers at Battelle integrated and installed a fuel reformation and hydrogen purification system in a prototype fuel cell auxiliary power unit and operated the unit on sulfur-free synthetic jet fuel. Battelle Powers the Military with a Cleaner and More Efficiently Used Fuel What is a Fuel Cell?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Mathius Andrew,

Have you received a response from Craig Roberts yet? You hold him in high regard. Surely he wouldn't lie to you?

It is no use hand-waving or thinking that it will go away. Remember what you presented to the thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How do you explain the original image being photoshopped and spread on chemtrail forums, websites and videos?

www.airliners.net...

And no it wasn't H. Appleman that took the image!

Have you worked out yet the third trail? I posed the question to you on the 3rd March. This is the video that 'They Want Gone'.

Can you explain why there is a middle trail?

'CHEMTRAIL EVIDENCE - The Video They Want Gone'

TJ

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Oh dear, you're struggling aren't you...

They installed a fuel reformation and hydrogen purification system.

You know like a water purification system, companies that make them don't make water do they?

Same thing.

edit on 15/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm getting sick of video spam - the T&C's clearly state that any video link has to have a decent amount of contribution from the poster -

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

-www.abovetopsecret.com...

So from now on I'm going to dob in every link that lack that IMO - regardless of whether it is Matty or anyone else - none of it helps.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Battelle does a lot more than you think.

searche.battelle.org...

Battelle developed and fabricated the first generation of nuclear fuel rods for nuclear reactors. Battelle's pioneering work in the development of titanium alloys and welding enabled the production of first-generation jet engines and evolved into materials for modern military aircraft. 7.

At the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., Battelle researchers are helping NASA solve complex issues associated with the disposal of rocket fuels and industrial solvents.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

If chemtrails are real, Battelle are the ones who could prove it for you, yet you don't see it do you?

They have a Gulfstream designed to carry out atmospheric testing.

This is EXACTLY what you chemtrailers need to prove their existence!

edit on 15/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Please link to who made the fuel

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Aerosol and Microstructure delivery.

searche.battelle.org...

These platforms are: Aerosol and Microstructure Delivery, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Nano/Microtechnology, and Smart Sensor Systems. Aerosol and Microstructure Delivery Battelle is a leader in aerosol delivery technology with potential future applications in treating pulmonary diseases such as lung cancer and asthma. The Aerosol and Microstructure Delivery platform is using electrohydrodynamics to form aerosol droplets or fibers that deliver active ingredients to specified targets. The technology involves applying an electrical charge to bulk solutions to form a fine, controllable jet that breaks up into aerosol droplets or fibers of defined and uniform size. section21
www.battelle.org... 3.6KB - Internet

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I know the answer (of course) but won't give it away (of course).

Interesting, just FYI (for everybody)....I just NOW went to "Rod Hilderman's" YouTube account, where that video is up....and tried to post a "comment".

(I have a different YT name, but doesn't matter, since NO ONE will ever see it but "Rod", as I'll explain....).

"Rod Hilderman" doesn't want ANY people posting on his videos, who actually know reality....all he wants are the sycophants and other idiots who agree with him.

Because.....he is using an option given the people who "host" those videos, on YouTube....

Comment pending approval

That way, HE is the "gatekeeper"....and, keeps all of the responses that are attempting to explain to the audience that he is FULL of it, from posting.

Yes, TJ, I told him what the "third" trail came from....I also called him on his deception, because I said, with such a great lens, to get that kind of detail, he MUST have also seen the airline/company markings on that jet. I asked him WHY he lies, so much....WHY did he edit the video to make certain that no one else could see the details that I am quite certain HE saw......

But, as I predict....my "comment" will never be seen, there under that video, on YouTube.

And, IGNORANCE marches on, blindly following the pied pipers of idiocy.......

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
They tried to generate aerosols in a lab that represent aerosols in the air
searche.battelle.org...

Pilot Facility [PFP#821782668]
Although aerosols of known composition and size distribution can be created in a laboratory, such aerosols are limited in their representativeness of actual ambient fine particulate matter. It is beyond the scope of the verification test to generate aerosols in the laboratory that are representative of the wide range of aerosol composition typically found in ambient air.
www.battelle.org... 01_vp_ambient.pdf- 96.2KB - Internet

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join