It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yawn....and another one (video) - www.china-in-a-box.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by Seagle

You may have been duped. fair enough. You perhaps weren't to know.

But the video is is a lie since the German Govt no more admitted to chemtrails than they admitted to being responsible for Godzilla destroying New York last week.

Just goes to show: contrary to popular belief, you can't believe everything you see on youtube.

Well here is the thing you see - As I have mentioned, I didn't make the video, I found it on a link I followed that was provided by someone who sits on your side of the debate. Now, the video provides footage from a real German news program and offers an English translation. Obviously, you can't believe everything you see, read or hear, so given that a few of you (surprise, surprise) are 100% certain that it is a hoax I must assume that you all speak fluent German because otherwise there is no way you can be 100% certain of anything. So please enlighten the rest of us and provide the 'proper' German translation to prove your claims. Then we can matter to rest.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

It's not a "hoax" as much as it is a misrepresentation of the facts.

The German Air Force has said they spread material in an attempt to fool radar signals. This is commonly called "chaff", and there's no indication they are talking about anything other than just chaff. This is a far cry from what chemtrailers are saying is going on in our skies. There is no proof in this story that the "wide-spread cloud" they talk about is actually from the air force planes. There is no secret that radar-obscuring chaff is a tool employed by air forces -- there really isn't anything to "admit". However, it seems to be a stretch to correlate "widespread clouds" with the air force use of chaff.

The whole chemtrail theory is that the things in the sky that are "supposedly" normal contrails are actually chemtrails. I suppose you could find isolated instances of an air force spreading chaff, or a patent for spraying chemicals from planes, etc, but none of this is evidence that the trails I normally see in the sky are anything but water vapor contrails. Again, where is the evidence that the things many people call contrails are chemtrails?

edit on 3/10/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle

...... so given that a few of you (surprise, surprise) are 100% certain that it is a hoax I must assume that you all speak fluent German because otherwise there is no way you can be 100% certain of anything. So please enlighten the rest of us and provide the 'proper' German translation to prove your claims. Then we can matter to rest.

Here you go - ths page links together the "mistake" with original documents (which it links to so you can check them yourself), and the german of some original sentences alongside the mistranslation and the correct translation - so again you can check it all using any translation source you like.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

To obtain the explicit evidence you keep requesting requires signing a disclosure agreement. It would be against the law and a breach of contract for me to post any such information. I do not wish to leave myself open to a lawsuit or a prison sentence. I can release information from the following document.

AFD-070402-067.pdf

AF-GEOSPACE USER'S MANUAL
VERSION 2.1 AND VERSION 2.1P
Robert V Hilmer (Editor)
September 2006
Approved for Public Release; Distribution Unlimited

The APEXRAD science module is used to map the radiation dose rate models from the APEX mission into a three-dimensional grid specified by the user. A variety of magnetic field models can be used for the mapping. Six dose rate models were derived from the APEX data as de-scribed by the following excerpt from the APEXRAD User’s Manual

APEXRAD Inputs
The APEXRAD science module requires the user to specify the combination of dosimeter parti-cle energy ranges and aluminum shielding thickness as well as the magnetic activity level and the magnetic field model used in mapping the data.

The AURORA Science Module
Model Name: Aurora
Version: September 1998
Developer: Air Force Research Laboratory
References: Brautigam, D.H., M.S. Gussenhoven, and D.A. Hardy, A Statistical Study on the Effects of IMF Bz and Solar Wind Speed on Auroral Ion and Elec-tron Precipitation, J. Geophys. Res, 96, 5525-5538 (1991)
Hardy, D.A., W. McNeil, M.S. Gussenhoven, and D. Brautigam, A Statis-tical Model of Auroral Ion Precipitation 2. Functional Representation of the Average Patterns, J. Geophys. Res, 96, 5539-5547 (1991)
Madden, D., and M.S. Gussenhoven, Auroral Boundary Index from 1983 to 1990, GL-TR-90-0358, Phillips Laboratory, Hanscom AFB, MA (1990)
Hardy, D. A., M.S. Gussenhoven, and D. Brautigam, A Statistical Model of Auroral Ion Precipitation, J. Geophys. Res., 94, 370-392 (1989)
Hardy, D. A., M.S. Gussenhoven, R.A. Raistrick, and W. McNeil, Statisti-cal and Functional Representations of the Pattern of Auroral Energy Flux, Number Flux, and Conductivity, J. Geophys. Res., 92, 12275-12294 (1987)
Hardy, D. A., M.S. Gussenhoven, and E. Holeman, A Statistical Model of Auroral Electron Precipitation, J. Geophys. Res., 90, 4229-4248 (1985)
Gussenhoven, M.S., D.A. Hardy, and N. Heinemann, Systematics of the Equatorward Diffuse Auroral Boundary, J. Geophys. Res., 88, 5692-5708 (1983)
Gussenhoven, M.S., D.A. Hardy, and W.J. Burke, DMSP/F2 Electron Ob-servations of Equatorward Auroral Boundaries and their Relationship to Magnetospheric Electric Fields, J. Geophys. Res., 86, 768-778 (1981)
Note: It is recommended that AF-GEOSpace users read the original model documenta-tion and descriptive articles before using the models.

AURORA Overview
The AURORA science module accesses the set of Air Force Statistical Auroral Models (AFSAM), a compilation of time averaged auroral ion and electron models. These models were derived from precipitating particle measurements made by the SSJ/4 electrostatic analyzers flown on the F6 and F7 satellites of the Defense Meteorological Satellite Program (DMSP). The SSJ/4 analyzers determined the electron and ion spectrum in the local satellite zenith direction once per second over 20 channels spanning the energy range from 30 eV to 30 keV.
Statistical hemispheric particle precipitation maps were created for a range of different magneto-spheric activity levels using the same spatial grid defined in corrected geomagnetic latitude (CGL) and magnetic local time (MLT). The high-latitude region grid was defined by 30 zones
:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I found this and thought you may like it..

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

And this one is a good read also...

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yeah I'm familiar with both of those. What's your point? It shows how limited the real science and knowledge of persistent contrails is. You all have been claiming how you know what causes it. But your second link shows NASA asking school kids to help them figure it out. Thanks

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Radio interview with Tom Bearden - Weather Modification by Scalar Waves - 1 of 10

Video of Ben Livingston Father of weaponized weather

edit on 10-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Gee, what a coincidence your photo is copyrighted by William Appleton. Isn't that the same guy who made up the whole method for figuring out when persistent contrails should be present? Wonder what he's doing with all those tanks? Weren't those tanks supposed to be for weight distribution tests? Isn't he more of a cloud expert? Looks to me like you just proved my point about that picture. It's being used in cloud experiments aka CHEMTRAILS.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I am on the fence about this whole issue, mainly because there isn't any 'smoking gun' type evidence. Like someone here said, if so many people are concerned, you think someone would have hired a pilot with a plane made for collecting samples. (or if they have, they have probably come up completely empty handed, otherwise it would be the headline of 100 threads here)

Seriously though, I want to believe.

Here are a couple thoughts I have.

1. Like the flouride problem in the water, the chemicals in "chemtrails" probably come from some sort of industry waste. My guess is that when they identify the chemicals, that's exactly where it will be traced back to. The question is, what is it, and who has a huge abundance of it?

2. "Chemtrailers" are awfully defensive, and sort of rude; while "debunkers" are smug and can't even entertain the ideas presented for the most part. Cut it out, or you're both going into time-out.

3. Also, much like the 9-11 conspiracy, I see debunkers that spend 95% of their posts here debunking chemtrails. That's a strange phenomenon to me.

4. A lot more crazy/harmful/experimental projects have been done to the US public. Many of them are well documented and declassified. For whom it concerns, why is this theory so outrageous? If undeniable "smoking gun" evidence was presented, would you concede?

5. Either, what they're "protecting" us from is so severe and could be cause for panic that they can't tell us (stop us from going into the next ice age, global warming, solar activity etc), or it's much like the flouride problem where they're just trying to dump their waste freely. Those are the most probable scenarios that I can see.. Ideas? Additions?

These were completely hypothetical, as I am not swayed one way or the other, but am intrigued by the topic.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Resources for more info on Climate change and chemtrails

www.carnicom.com...

www.sonoma.edu...
edit on 11-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Seagle

But the video is is a lie since the German Govt no more admitted to chemtrails than they admitted to being responsible for Godzilla destroying New York last week.

Just goes to show: contrary to popular belief, you can't believe everything you see on youtube.

Well here is the thing you see - As I have mentioned, I didn't make the video, I found it on a link I followed that was provided by someone who sits on your side of the debate. Now, the video provides footage from a real German news program and offers an English translation. Obviously, you can't believe everything you see, read or hear, so given that a few of you (surprise, surprise) are 100% certain that it is a hoax I must assume that you all speak fluent German because otherwise there is no way you can be 100% certain of anything. So please enlighten the rest of us and provide the 'proper' German translation to prove your claims. Then we can matter to rest.

Or, maybe since you are the one claiming that video is about chemtrails, YOU should provide the proof that it actually is, rather than just mindlessly posting something that porportedly falls into your worldview.

And yes, I do speak a bit of German. However, since you are posting a video in German and you know it is abou chemtrails, then I assume that you do too

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Gee, what a coincidence your photo is copyrighted by William Appleton. Isn't that the same guy who made up the whole method for figuring out when persistent contrails should be present?

No. It isn't.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Aerosol Crimes Documentary

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Raytheon and other companies profit from 9/11 through stock market

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

reply to post by Seagle

Or, maybe since you are the one claiming that video is about chemtrails, YOU should provide the proof that it actually is, rather than just mindlessly posting something that porportedly falls into your worldview.

And yes, I do speak a bit of German. However, since you are posting a video in German and you know it is abou chemtrails, then I assume that you do too

German as well, is there anything you can't do Mr Planeson Firepilot? As I said, a debunker linked to the page that led to the video so apparently the site is credible enough when it suits but an obvious hoax when the story doesn't help your quest.

I wouldn't have given it another thought until now because it certainly seems to have given the hornets nest a bit of a shake hasn't it. Whats the matter, hit a nerve did we? The video is in German, it contains an English translation, I said it was interesting. I don't speak German so I know I can't tell one way or the other but so many of the hornets seem to be able to declare it hoax with the only proof provided being some other hornets supposed translation. Perfect example of how you debunkers operate but have you noticed nobody is falling for it any more?.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Epic fail! You didn't do much research? You must be eating too many Apples soaked in chemtrails?

H. Appleman is the scientist who created the chart in 1953.

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

William Appleton is an aviation photographer.

jetphotos.net...

www.airliners.net...

Wow! Look Mathius! William Appleton even captures the spraying! Look at all those chemicals from the 747?

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

TJ

edit on 11-3-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Mathius Andrew,

Have you contacted Craig Roberts for an explanation as to why he is using a photoshopped image? You hold him in high regard as an expert. Surely there must be some sort of explanation? Surely you couldn't have been conned by him?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TJ
edit on 11-3-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

The question you should be asking is why would people put up a video on the internet with a fake translation? Why are they trying to mislead you?

And why do people keep falling for it?

contrailscience.com...

And if you still have doubt, I can give you Karsen Brandt's contact details (though I'm sure he's really fed up by now with tinfoil hat wearers contacting him about chaff and probably wishes he;d never complained in the first place!)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
OK I see that this subject as with a few others that I'm interested in seam to have the most debunkers and I have to say that to me that's like raising a red flag.
I live in the UK and I know what is a normal contrail left by commercial aircraft's and what I'm seeing up in the sky are definitely not those also another point I would like to make here is that when a plane goes over you hear the sound it makes but when these planes go over head Kris crossing the sky they make no sound at all.
To those who claim that chem trails do not exist are either blind or payed to make sure the subject gets buried.
All you need do is look up on a clear sunny day ad watch them and see how quickly the sky clouds over.
I have taken many vids on my phone which I will be uploading to U-tube shortly.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join