It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony's Lawyer Wants Babysitter Claim Banned From Murder Trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Casey Anthony's Lawyer Wants Babysitter Claim Banned From Murder Trial

Lawyers for Casey Anthony are trying to convince a judge that the mom suspected of murdering her daughter Caylee was not properly read her rights and that key statements by Anthony should be thrown out of her upcoming trial.

Among the remarks that could be at risk are Anthony's statement to Florida police that her missing daughter was with a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzales. Police eventually determined that Anthony did not know a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzales.

Losing key testimony like that could make it difficult for prosecutors to get the conviction of first degree murder -- and the death penalty -- that they are seeking.

feeds.abcnews.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink">Jorbit

Lies Lies and more Lies....

Watching this unfold, I can only wonder if this is a repeat of the OJ fiasco...

While to the average person, it appears obvious that she is guilty as sin, the system allows the defense attorneys to use every loop hole in order to free their client of any responsibility...Times like this I get disgusted at our system..

What about the rights of the victim? When do they become important to us?

Semper

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I guess if you are dead you don't have any rights.........

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I say hang the murdering biatch. She killed her kid.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I've been hearing about this stupid B**ch for over 3 years now and I'm tired of seeing it on my television. Kill her, release her I don't care but get her out of the news.

Did she murder her child? I don't know. She was a terrible mother though and the child should've been taken away from her before it got to the point where the child died.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

AWW, Don't like the system now? Stop and think about all the politicians that use those loop holes and dictate your precious laws that you ares so all about. Hold them to the same laws and maybe I will let up on you.

new topics

top topics

join