It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Analysis on Libyan jets target rebel forces Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
A Rebel Gunman Unseen in the CNN Video footage of the supposed Air Bomb Attack
Unseen Rebel,Mec Gunman

When i was watching this supposed CNN Video footage of the supposed Air Bomb Attack in Al Brega i cant help but but notice the similar acting to that in famous CNN Fake Live Reporting From Saudi Arabia who can not forget this.

1990 Persian Gulf Fake Report Fake Sound Effects Including Sirens

Now about the Unseen Gunman in the photo the video is this one
CNN Edited Footage

The supposed jet fighter starts to kick in 0:01 then 0:08 where we should have seen the guy but CNN left him out of the video by editing it.

To what i am talking about is in this CBC Story
www.cbc.ca...
under

A rebel holds his ears as a bomb launched by a Libyan air force jet loyal to leader Moammar Gadhafi explodes in the desert near Brega Wednesday. (Joel Silva/Folhapress/Reuters)

There judge the videos and the sound effects yourself but after the little stunt CNN pulled in 1990 you think they stopped doing it? i dont think so.

Sorry for the small size of the picture.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Reuters have just announced that Yemen protestors have been bombed.
Are you going to deny this as well.
Honestly, you people are looking for any reason to believe your enemies.
Course the Russians are telling the truth, lol. Dont believe the commie disinfo agents on here.
This is real and happening.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Real or Fake, doesn't matter.

This is being used as a pretext for more war...
And bottom line is, we need to stay the hell out of it.

Why should we bleed for their freedom? It makes it worthless to them, and costly to us.
They are adults, and well armed, they can free themselves.
And they will appreciate their struggle even more, if we allow them to achieve it on their own.

People want war "to stop the death" but war will create More Death.
It will empower the world government even more.

We need self-responsibility and self-reliance.
Not a Global Tyranny.
edit on 4-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have the link that will prove you wrong. Watch the first video of this link:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12618367

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReptilePete
Are you going to deny this as well.
Honestly, you people are looking for any reason to believe your enemies.
Course the Russians are telling the truth, lol. Dont believe the commie disinfo agents on here.
This is real and happening.

pretend me sir didn't you even bother to look at the link of the Fake CNN report from 1990?

more anti Russian stuff eh? i am no disinfo agent i am only showing you my Analysis on Libyan jets target rebel forces Footage from CNN, to me sir you are brainwashed by the media.

Right Reuters and all other western news media work closely with the pentagon bringing you 24/7 disinformation remember the war in yugoslavia? media propaganda agaisnt the serbian people worked super well.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

The Jet was only flying over and also notice in the video of the bomb smoke? the color is different and the way of the blast looks different from the CNN Footage and the CBC photo.

So in other words you didn't prove wrong you just gave more questions.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
related...

According to Russia Today correspondent Irina Galushko, top officials from Russia’s Joint Chiefs of Staff monitoring images from space satellites have concluded that, “Some of the reports made by western media are not entirely corresponding to the pictures they are getting.”

Specifically, the supposed air strikes that took place on February 22 over Benghazi and Tripoli, which were widely reported by the likes of the BBC and Al Jazeera, were not registered by the Russian military chiefs studying the images coming in from the satellites.

The pictures show that, “nothing of that sort has been going on on the ground,” states Galushko, adding that there is also no evidence from footage shot by television cameras which suggests that any airborne attacks took place.

Although there seems little doubt that Gaddafi’s regime is currently using air strikes to fight back against rebels who have seized eastern areas of the country, the initial claim that air strikes were used against protesters was unquestioningly parroted by the mass media last week despite there being scant evidence of such an attack.

edit on 4-3-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I don't ubderstand it!!!! I live in a country with a lot of gun rights and I can't get a select fire weapon and these impoverished, can't pay for food, libyans can get anti aircraft guns and fully auto rifles! I am pi!@ed off that I can afford one yet these guys got all the fun toys! What revolution do I gotta start to have firepower like that to shoot at cans in my backyard? I don't wanna pay $20,000 for a crappy sten mk that is 40yrs old. Hell i would like the gov't to release the ban on select fire and let the people have their ability to protect themselves from "terrorist". If these poor people can get this type of firepower why is it so friggin hard for us to get it? I say give the power of protection back to the people!
I found the fake vid quite amusing because one guy put the helmet on and the other guy put the gas mask on lol. YOU are right it is malarky.
edit on 4-3-2011 by agentblue because: spell check for comprehension

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You disfo agents will not stop the truth, we already know your agenda and when the majority you will have no where to hide your terrorist!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

ReptilePete is right. Some stuff may be faked in the media. But that does not mean it is all faked. It would be naive to think everything you see in the media is fake!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Russia has a lot to lose
BusinessDay

Russia will lose about $4bn in arms exports to Libya due to the imposition of United Nations (UN) sanctions against Muammar Gaddafi’s regime, the head of the Russian Technologies State Corporation said yesterday.

Russian Eyewitnesses say the media is whipping up Libyan uproar
Eurasia

The aircraft did hit ammunition depots on the outskirts to prevent them from being completely looted. There were planes, there were bombs, and there were demonstrators somewhere.But the media reported that aircraft had bombed residential areas and protesters

Who's telling the truth, Russia or the western media?
Who started the rumour that Gaddafi had been shot to stabalise the cost of oil?
Evidence that Gaddafi has used his air force to bomb his people is very poor, but i think the situation will get a lot worse before it get's better, and i would expect Gaddafi to fight to the end rather than flee to Venezuela.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
If these poor people can get this type of firepower why is it so friggin hard for us to get it?

I guess you didn't hear how those
militia got those weapons ????

Those were Libyan Army issue weapons

They did not buy them legally or even
get them through the black market.
They were given to them by a defecting
Libyan General.

And those AA Guns (Anti-Air) are also
straight out of a Libyan Army Arsenal.
They were being oiled and test fired as to be
certain they would work in battle.

edit on 3/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Its pretty easy getting weapons from the black market including if your nation is supporting the rebels.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Jepic

The Jet was only flying over and also notice in the video of the bomb smoke? the color is different and the way of the blast looks different from the CNN Footage and the CBC photo.

So in other words you didn't prove wrong you just gave more questions.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Looks like someone doesn't know different camera's work on capturing light differently no two camera's are the same especially ones used by 2 different reporting companies it ALSO depends what mode they have to capture the said event.

Further more if the footage was faked wouldn't the bomb smoke be exactly the same color as it had been through some sort of editing package?

so Russia today is the same as Russia in the 80's (see what i did there) fair and totally balanced ..... yeah thought not.
edit on 4-3-2011 by rationaluser because: I like editing

new topics

top topics

join