It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Tim Ryan makes a stand against corporate favouritism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Southern Guardian

SG...here you go again.. :shk:

Just kidding.

Further across the midwest governor walker continues to live on his $130,000 salary (with healthcare coverage at the extense of the tax payer) while he insists to cut down more than 10% of the incomes for public wokers (conveniently not his own) and continues to insist we buckle up our belts! Right?

Leaders use to lead by example.

actually its $144,423
edit on 7-3-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I like whenever a left/right thread is made it becomes a little bitch fight of utter hilarity between the same people on this forum, arguing the same thing over and over again, without much hint of reason or sense behind what they say, nor any originality as it all usually comes from some article/newscaster/politician.

I always thought this forum was for discussing political madness, not taking part in it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
I like whenever a left/right thread is made it becomes a little bitch fight of utter hilarity between the same people on this forum, arguing the same thing over and over again, without much hint of reason or sense behind what they say, nor any originality as it all usually comes from some article/newscaster/politician.

I always thought this forum was for discussing political madness, not taking part in it.

So...is that what you consider fresh input? Complaining is easy. Might we have, instead, your perspective on the issue?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Ironic that your post contributed the least in facts or opinion to this thread.

An utter burp of a post.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern GuardianCap and Trade is not yet thru the senate. Anyone that backs that bill, which Ryan does, is a bought and paid for politician. That bill is a travesty,for the working class citizens of Ohio and WV, because it will not only end thousands of existing jobs, but cause our utility bills to 'necessarily skyrocket' to use Obama's words. So you need to come up to speed on this issue. It's far from being 'old news'. China is building one coal fired power plant every week, but according to Tim Ryan WE can't burn coal because it's harms the environment. Or, if you really knew anything about the bill in question, we can burn the coal, but we have to PAY EXTRA for the right to do so, all the 'while China is building one a week, with absolutely no concern for the environment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join