It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A British boy remembers his past life - The Sun reports..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
This boy is for real:

www.youtube.com... - channle 5 had a documentary about the boy

en.wikipedia.org... - the researcher who investigated Cameron

The channel 5 link for youtube is off topic , but it is an amazing video, thank you im currently still watching, it says he is the only person in the world who can/could do this . Incredible.

S .
Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reminds me of the russian martian boy

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Great story like many others. I believe in reincarnation, from a few experiences myself. Nothing as prominent as this, although I did have a dream of my soul entering a mans body, and in the end I have a book that the man is in and he looks almost identical to me. If your interested, you can find it in the link posted. My strange experience

Either way, I believe you can reincarnate over and over. I love this physical life, and feel as if i've lived in many centuries. I faintly remember a dream of playing a lute sometime possibly between the 1500's-1600's and a few people were watching me. It's one of those single images from a dream that just sticks deep in your conscious. I play the guitar and love it, and have been looking for lutes online to try something different and expand my musical influence, not consciously aware of the image of that dream at the time.

Either way, if our energy (soul) exists after we meet "death" than I believe anything imaginable is possible. I dont know about some people, but I love the idea of reincarnation because I believe there are physical worlds out there that are truly peaceful. The souls are all in tune with the universe and the beauty of existence, and are probably more advanced then us and have possibly accomplished interstellular space travel and well as colonization of space. Which reminds me of another single image of a dream that stuck with me, where I woke up in this weird apartment type living quarters which was quite small, and different looking. Someone was with me and speaking to me, nothing I can remember though. Though I remember looking at the windows and then the door and seeing flying space vehicles everywhere, in nicely formed lines. Very weird dream.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nice story. But is there really a link to The Sun website? I can't find the story in The Sun website.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

While this is a fantastic story, it really makes me depressed. I don't like the thought of coming back to this earth as someone else when I die. When I leave here, I would like to leave for good and go on to bigger and better things.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I may be my Grandfather! Seriously, I don't look like him but I seem to have some similarities about him.

My Grandfather, my father's Dad, was married to my Grandmother's cousin and they had 3-4 children, I do not know them. My Grandmother was married to someone else and had 4 children, I do not know them either. Sometime in the 1930's my Grandmother lost her husband, and then shortly afterward her cousin died, leaving herself single with children and my Grandfather single with children. They married and formed a new family of cousins, then my father was born between them.

My father was not born out of Love but rather convenience. I often refer to him as the incubus child as he was a spoiled brat who took everything and constantly lied. He was a bully and he was a tyrant throughout his life.

When my father was 16-years-old my Grandfather died, this was on November 15, 1953; the time of death was around 1 p.m. I suspect my father never forgave him for this and resented him for all the turmoil in his life; his half-brothers and sisters which were also his cousins. I spoke to his oldest sister once via AOL messenger and I emailed her quite often over the course of several years; we became friends and she was the oldest child of my Grandfather, her name was Muriel and she was in her 70's when I finally got to correspond with her. I found her online by accident as I was searching names. She died about 10 years ago.

At any rate, I was born on November 15, 1963 at exactly 12:59 p.m. I never knew about my Grandfather as my own father refused to talk about his family. I only was able to get tidbits from Muriel as I meandered through a semi-history of my father's life.

Muriel told me that my Grandfather was a craftsman, and that he could build just about anything he put his mind to, she said he was a severe alcoholic and that is why he died penniless; she said that he spent his entire life building things and giving them away. She said there is an electric train set in a Museum somewhere in Boston, MA that has his name on it, something he built and then gave away; how it got into a museum and if it is true is another story. My father has no abilities at all when it comes to working with his hands.

Me, well, I have never been schooled in construction but I can build a house. I worked as a machinist and a metal fabricator. I sculpt and I have a unique ability in seeing things that do not exist, if I can see something in my mind then I can build it just as I see it. It is very interesting to see me work as I rarely use blueprints or schematics. I am just a natural.

As for the alcohol part, I get very ill when I drink, I cannot cope at all with alcohol. As for the "giving away" part, I have given everything I have ever owned away. I make things and give them away. I cannot seem to overcome the feeling that I must give things away. I will most definitely die penniless!

As for my Father, we clashed from the moment I was born; he was a tyrant like I said but he was also an abuser and he tortured me my entire life. I have tried so hard to reach him and help him over the years but finally I realized that I cannot. I refuse to talk to him and to see him now and finally for the first time in my life I feel "right"; as a result my immediate family will not talk to me and I feel fabulous about it. I am not at all like my other four siblings in any fashion, at all, and I look like my father's twin.

I believe that I came back to fix things with him, but it didn't quite work out that way. My father could never look me in the eyes and tell me the truth, he only ridiculed me and hit me as often as he could; he hurt me pretty severely several times as I was a child and then finally when I turned 14-years-old I left my family for good. I returned from time to time but I could never have the relationship my other siblings had; I always felt it was because I reminded my father of himself and that he was bitter and resentful of the life he had. Now I see it differently, there is something about me that angers that man and he cannot cope in my presence. In the past he has even refused to sit in my home during times when he was with my mother when she came by for something or other. I finally asked her not to bring him anymore.

I guess I failed him, but I feel better about it now that I know I never have to see my family ever again. It has been a little over three years now since I have been contacted by anyone and his last words to my answering machine was that I was "no son of his". He is a cruel bastard! I always thought I could talk to my siblings but every time I try to reach out to them they cut me off and push me away; this is partly why I have gone so long between contacts. My last "blow-out" was because a cousin came to visit my parents and when I found out I finally demanded to know why they did not include me; I have always wanted to know my family and the missed opportunity hit me so hard I sort of told them off, that is when my father finally cut me out of their life completely.

I know this does not prove I am the reincarnation of his Father, but I feel that we had something important to overcome and I tried so hard to be Loved by him that I gave and gave until I could give no more. I am very thankful I never had children of my own, I would have hated to see him torture them as well.

He is the incubus and he was born without Love. I do not like him as a person and he would be best suited in Hell! Sad to say this but this is where liars and thieves, child abusers and tyrants should go. In the end I will know the truth, but in the meantime I am satisfied that I tried to make it work. I always felt that his messed up life was my fault, but I know that is silly and now I am finally discovering who I am after nearly 50 years of giving myself away to him and to others. I really do feel better than I have ever felt now that I am finally orphaned.

Muriel told me that before my Grandfather died he had gone off and remarried another woman and when he was dying of alcohol poisoning my Grandmother took him back, so perhaps this is where all my fathers anger comes from. She said there are other children but I never found out who they are.

I find reincarnation an interesting subject. I was told once by a psychic that I have no destiny; she said it was an odd thing to meet someone that did not have to be here, but that I chose to be here for some reason and that my being here was on my terms. I don't know if that is true but there is nothing in this world that I could not teach myself and there is nothing in this world I want, except to give, which I do constantly.

I know it is subjective, and most times I forget about it but I am pretty sure I am my Grandfather. His name was Franklin. What an odd name. I have since changed my own name legally as I do not want to carry his last name any longer. I would prefer to be my own person from this day forward!

Blessings!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

When I leave here, I would like to leave for good and go on to bigger and better things.

The only chance to do that is to cultivate yourself into a God and return to your original home in the cosmos. I chose Falun Dafa to do it. I don´t say it is easy but if one never starts to cultivate, how can one ever get out?....

Anyway, I consider people today who can reincarnate another time from our current massive average level of karma in society, very lucky. Don´t the prophecies say the same thing?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I watched the news story on this boy on YouTube a while back and it's the only thing that's ever made me wonder if past lives are real. I watched this ages ago and I still think about it every few days. I just can't understand how the little boy would have so much information if it wasn't actual memories. And he was so sad when he got there. It doesn't seem like he was told to repeat any of it, like coached by his parents. His emotions were way to real and he was way too adamant about everything.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have nothing to prove it; however, I don’t believe in reincarnation. I believe that a great power (that stands for good) has the knowledge of us and those before us and a great but lesser power (that stands for evil) does too. The evil one uses this knowledge to fool people into believing that there is life here on earth after we leave. What’s the purpose in keep coming back? Will it ever end? If we are supposed to be learning by past mistakes than why is crime up so high, why do we keep harming the planet, why are things getting worse?
Please note I am not arguing. My daughter believes in reincarnation and respect her believe just as I respect everyone’s here. I’m just giving a different view.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Greensage, I am glad you have found the happiness that has eluded you for so many years. Run with it!! Keep smiling and enjoy it!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest11
What’s the purpose in keep coming back? Will it ever end? If we are supposed to be learning by past mistakes than why is crime up so high, why do we keep harming the planet, why are things getting worse?
Please note I am not arguing. My daughter believes in reincarnation and respect her believe just as I respect everyone’s here. I’m just giving a different view.

Good questions.

As I understand it the reason everyone is coming back without improvement(due to the deteriorating moral of modern society and people in general) is to be able to survive the Fa-rectification and enter a new world. Only after that will there be true improvement of people and true religion in the world again. The main idea of reincarnation is to force people to cultivate themselves(become good people and pay off old debts from old lives) out of the reincarnation loop so that they can become Gods again as they originally were and that is why all everyday people live in this sea of suffering.

In these days I believe every human being is waiting to hear about the solution to all our troubles. In my humble opinion that magic solution is Falun Dafa from China, persecuted wildly by the communists(for a magic reason) and spread to 100 million people in seven years. Falun Dafa has no membership, no money, body and mind cultivation and all progress is up to the person himself in daily life. It truly is a magic tool if you ask me.

Just my two cents, no truth whatsoever offered.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I remember seeing the Documentary a few years ago, it is a very impressive case. There are numerous cases from India where of course people are more inclined to listen and believe.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

This is great to think about! I have always wondered about this! I have weird dreams...alot of dayjevu and sometimes wonder of this.

I have read that your soul has a life path chart of some sort that it has mapped out for itself and until the life chart is fully complete you keep doing it until you have success.

Great story, wish i know whom i was...lol...would just be very interesting to me specially if i could figure out MY purpose. Maybe i "Love" too much...idk

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I remember watching the documentary about this case, his trip, his meeting with the original house owner, and whilst it is a a very unusual case it cannot be given as proof of reincarnation,.

The boys accounts of the area are very accurate, but his recollections of previous family are severely flawed, he got the surname right (Robertson I believe) and was able to describe a black and white dog (It was a collie and did not belong to the family but was in a family photo) but all other details were wrong, how his supposed father died, family names etc.

As I said this is interesting, but not proof of reincarnation (In my opinion only)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

You are right about the boy´s story not being perfect. Usually I believe there are a few flaws in their stories but the overall picture is pretty correct.

There was a story about a murder in the 20s in NY and a woman could recall 23 details from the murder. They checked the newspapers and found out 21 details were correct and two were incorrect. However, after searching the police archives it turned out the jounalist had mistakenly written down two details and the woman was correct there too!

An interesting thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A story that can change your whole view of life and death!Bruce Goldberg is a well known hypnotherapist. He uses hypnotherapy to cure psychological problems such as phobias, eating disorder, nightmares, etc. His most noticeable techniques are regressing people to their past lives and progressing them to their future lives. The mainstream of this book is a story of a young woman, whose nickname is Ivy, who had continuous murderous nightmares, in which she was killed so many times, under different situations, and strangely enough, by the same man who appeared in a different cover every different time. Frighteningly, in her real life, although Ivy was not masochist, she was being strangely attracted to a man who physically abused her, and she could not pull herself together and escape his shadow. Ivy was regressed forty six times to her past lives, and through the long process, one-of-a-kind most thrilling stories of murder were uncovered. The last story was striking because it revealed enough historical facts and details that Bruce Goldberg, through careful investigation, was able to document it!Through the book, one can have a new insight to the concept of life and death, helping oneself to overcome the fear of death as well as other psychological problems, which are the results of one''s past lives'' experiences. The book also includes the scanlation of the documents that support the story of "the murder of Grace." There is also a brief explanation of how the mind works and how quantum physics is applied to the understanding of regression and progression.

Source: Search For Grace: The True Story of Murder & Reincarnation www.shvoong.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

You are right about the boy´s story not being perfect. Usually I believe there are a few flaws in their stories but the overall picture is pretty correct.

There was a story about a murder in the 20s in NY and a woman could recall 23 details from the murder. They checked the newspapers and found out 21 details were correct and two were incorrect. However, after searching the police archives it turned out the jounalist had mistakenly written down two details and the woman was correct there too!

I don't doubt the evidence towards reincarnation, I have seen many accounts that defy any sort of logical explanation, and the most reasonable explanation IS reincarnation, this is interesting story but I feel there are others far more compelling than this one.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
My ex girlfriend commented once that she thought her son was her reincarnated grandfather because he told her that he would not leave (die) until she was taken care of. Well he died and soon after her son was born. One day I took him on a walk and he was behaving like a grumpy old man, "get off my lawn!" kinda attitude. I told him "hey Billy settle down" and he screamed "my name is not Billy, it's William Dennis the Third!" Her grandfather's name.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I believe the boy had lost some abilities when he became 5 years old and went to Barra.

If they had done it when he was 3 years old and first insisted about Barra I believe he could have been more correct.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I've just watched the documentary and well, it was very interesting. I've read a few peoples comments on YouTube and mentioned, well maybe he was the dog?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi Everyone- very interesting reading through this thread. I produce a show about children with real past life experiences that aired on the Bio Channel last season called "Ghost Inside My Child" If you want to see a great case for reincarnation, you should definitely watch the show! Right now we are casting for a new season, so if you know any families whose child had a past life memory, let me know! you can email me at [email protected]

Check out a link to the show here- www.dailymotion.com...

Best-
Sandra

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join