It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overwhelming Evidence Pentagon Aircraft Data Is Not From An American Airlines 757

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

K... Where's the links?

What were there... At least five or six cameras that were raided for their content. Where are they, hoop?

Seriously? Thats kind of like me quoting the bible and then you asking where you can get a copy.

Try Judicial Watch. Its already been linked once in this thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Hello thedman,

You are the right track comparing energy delivered to the target with the WWll aircraft.

Recalculate and you will agree your assumed numbers equal 100 times the force of the prop plane that hit the Empire State Building. mass X velocity squared.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Seriously? Thats kind of like me quoting the bible and then you asking where you can get a copy.

Bit silly, everyone can get a copy of a Bible..
Getting copies of 9/11 pentagon plane is more akin to finding the Holy Grail..

You say the tapes were released, therefore isn't it up to YOU to prove that.??

Judicial Watch has nothing...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Thanks for that list. May I see them? No?

A list is meaningless and anyone could SAY anything about the content. I want to see the actual footage. If it's so innocuous, why not let us all see it?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

There is a thread covering that here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In fact that is just the latest of a string of threads that ask that exact pointless question.

thanks mate, no need for the attitude

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by roboe

A list is meaningless and anyone could SAY anything about the content. I want to see the actual footage. If it's so innocuous, why not let us all see it?

Because most of it is private property?

Incidently, some of the videos have already been released, including the Doubletree hotel and the CITGO videos. And neither of the videos are showing anything, other than what is described.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Amaterasu

K... Where's the links?

What were there... At least five or six cameras that were raided for their content. Where are they, hoop?

All I could find were a few vids from the Pentagon cams. No vids from the seized vids from surrounding cams. Can you point to where they are?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by roboe

Because most of it is private property?

Incidently, some of the videos have already been released, including the Doubletree hotel and the CITGO videos. And neither of the videos are showing anything, other than what is described.

They show a plane, then?

EDIT to add: Private property? Ok... That sits poorly with me.
edit on 3/4/2011 by Amaterasu because: addition

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
The cockpit door was never opened during the entire flight.

Very interesting.

Not that truther lie again, the door sensor was not connected so how could it show the door being opened?

Why do truthers persist in telling lies that have been debunked here many times before?
edit on 4/3/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

What evidence do you have to offer that the sensor was not connected?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

well i can tell you right now that the government not only messed with the quality and the speed of the video recording, they also removed several milliseconds of the footage. if you watched the planes hit the twin towers from every angle, at no point did the planes just appear then zip invisibly into the towers as if they went into hyperspace.

you seen them as they traveled into the building at 500 miles and hour, not 5000 ft a second

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatwasthat
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Hello Zanti Misfit,

Gear up is the answer. The speed would be more than the gear down configuation would tolerate. Putting the gear down while manuvering to hit the target would change the trim and control feel, something making the suicide mission more complicated for a novice operator who we are told sought lessions on how to steer a large plane.

The security point video shows the 'plane is as near to, or on the ground as is humanly possible/impossible, all according to what you believe. In "fact"officially, the white smoke is attributed to an engine dragging the ground. That does not gel with "Novice" in the first instance, and it contradictory also to one skypilot here at ATS who has opined that the 'plane was in a dive. That in turn, is contradictory to the official line which has the 'plane approaching at an more or less, (had to be) even level slightly lower than a lamp standard. The official line in turn is also in contradiction as to the 'plane's trajectory of approach compared to police eye witnesses. The policemen had eyeballs, the official line produced a cartoon from a different direction. So, who, or what are you gonna believe? So, yes, gear up, everything else is irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Yeah the whole holographic planes theory to me is very outlandish but theres still many things that don't add up and not covered in the official report.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
Well if you as a country allow your government to round up all the surrounding area CCTV tapes then not demand they be released well then expect that you will never know. Americans are so OMG gullible. Demand they release all the footage, storm on the Pentagon in the thousands, burn it down for the answers. but you know that won't happen because a majority of you Americans will say "no we don't need too the 4 frame shot is the truth". Idiots.

I must say to you, sir.....

You're right.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by MasterAndrew

Well if you as a country allow your government to round up all the surrounding area CCTV tapes

Its called collecting evidence, conducting investigations. We have found over the last two centuries that its best to allow democratically and duly authorized representatives in law enforcement conduct those investigations, guided by rules and laws of order and conduct.

then not demand they be released well then expect that you will never know.

Uh, they were released, we saw them. No magic tricks.

Americans are so OMG gullible.

God bless you. We prefer to think of it as fair and reasonable.

Demand they release all the footage,

They did, there just happens to be this subcult of a subcult of conspiracist that are disappointed that there are no photos of missiles, or secret government ninjas planting evidence. You just can't make some people happy, know what I mean?

storm on the Pentagon in the thousands, burn it down for the answers.

Yeah....Ok. Well, see, here we just don't do that kind of thing. What with us owning the building and all.

but you know that won't happen because a majority of you Americans will say "no we don't need too the 4 frame shot is the truth"

Well, that and a 1000 other things.

Idiots.

Ditto.

This post is an absolute lie. They were not released. Absolute lie.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hooper, quick question for ya? How much is the govt paying nowadays to go to forums and try to debunk the truth? Is it enough to buy sleeping pills to go to bed at night with a clean conscience? You guys are so easy to spot in the crowd. Like your comment that "most people believe the official story", try more like 85% of Americans (according to Gallup) don't believe a single word of the official story. I'll let you take your sleeping pills and go to bed now. I also noticed you post with several different aliases on ATS...interesting considering it's so easy to disguise one's IP nowadays...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by sprtpilot

Notice have not provided any evidence to back up your conspiract fantasy ?

Why not? Why did you simply parrot your earlier loony statement?

Here is picture of the impact hole

Another shot of hole left by right wing

Dude; can't even see the fuselage hole in that picture.

Secondly, that wing "hole" isn't a "hole" at all. If that's a hole, then I'm making my own Windows Paint drawing of a magical dragon wing shooting from the "fuselage hole" up to the upper right corner of the picture, because that's the best way I can think to explain the other "holes" that are also just blown-out windows.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by dereks

Yeah the whole holographic planes theory to me is very outlandish but theres still many things that don't add up and not covered in the official report.

To be honest the whole holographic plane theory is quite possible when you consider the impossible, far-fetched, story-like-Hollywood-conceived official story that 19 morons high-jacked 4 planes with pocket knives and a mean face. What about that high-jacker passport suddenly "appearing" in the hands of an FBI agent a block away from the towers and surviving a 1,500 fire, a tower collapse and 75 floors-worth of debris falling on top of it? I think the holographic scenario is far more credible than that!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Yeah. What hole? I see window casings in the middle of that "hole."

Man, the disinfo guys are thick here, aren't they?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondsense

Hooper, quick question for ya? How much is the govt paying nowadays to go to forums and try to debunk the truth? Is it enough to buy sleeping pills to go to bed at night with a clean conscience? You guys are so easy to spot in the crowd. Like your comment that "most people believe the official story", try more like 85% of Americans (according to Gallup) don't believe a single word of the official story. I'll let you take your sleeping pills and go to bed now. I also noticed you post with several different aliases on ATS...interesting considering it's so easy to disguise one's IP nowadays...

Well you're way too clever for me. I'll have to give up the game now. Hope I don't lose my gig.

I won't bother asking for some reference for that make believe Gallup poll because I know it doesn't exist.

I always love this stuff. This self-inflating belief that your search for the "truth" is such a threat to the Powers That Be that they hire people to try and sidetrack you on your quest.

By the way - can you name me at least one of my aliases?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

To summarize the evidence you linked to:

1. The flight data recorder (FDR) is not in an American Airlines format.
2. The flight deck door was never reported as being open to FDR.
3. There was a severe mismatch in coordinates that should have grounded the flight.
4. The flight data recorder lists the GPS as operational when American Airlines did not have any GPS units at that time on any of their craft.
5. An "auto-alignment" was done on the aircraft according to the FDR. American Airlines airlines flights however did not have that capability at the time.

All five points are strong evidence that the flight that hit the Pentagon (assuming it actually did hit) was a military plane or another type of plane... pretty much anything other than an American Airlines flight.

The resident "debunkers" (Hooper, Dereks, etc) totally ignored every single one of these points, except for Dereks who essentially said "nuh-uh" without any explanation whatsoever regarding the flight deck door on page one. I can't imagine how Dereks could expect people to believe his idea without a shred of evidence. The way the way virtually every single point made is entirely ignored makes "debunkers" a total embarrassment on these forums... they really come off as totally ignorant and also total space-cases the way one thing is said and they go immediately off on their own tangent. Every now and then when Hooper, Dereks, etc do such an awful job of "debunking" I actually try to help them out a little... but how could I in this case.

AA planes DID NOT HAVE GPS, DID NOT HAVE AUTO-ALIGN, AND DO CANCEL MISALIGNED FLIGHTS. Dereks, how can I help you out here? Ever change your mind when you're obviously wrong to a downright embarrassing degree?

Derek says: "So you find the truth boring, prefering the silly truther conspiracy theories - it appears that the truther story of the week is back to mini nukes, beam weapons and holographic planes!"
Does this sentence address point #1 Derek? No.
Does this sentence address point #2 Derek? No.
Does this sentence address point #3 Derek? No.
Does this sentence address point #4 Derek? No.
Does this sentence address point #5 Derek? No.

Hooper Says: "Oh well, what are you gonna do, huh? I guess we'll just never be allowed to be a part of Europe. I'll just have to cry myself to sleep again tonight."
Does this sentence address point #1 Hooper? No.
Does this sentence address point #2 Hooper? No.
Does this sentence address point #3 Hooper? No.
Does this sentence address point #4 Hooper? No.
Does this sentence address point #5 Hooper? No.

My message to Hooper, Dereks, and anybody else who does not accept these five findings by P4T is to put up or shut up. Is standard practice for a skeptic to totally ignore all the evidence when it doesn't fit your side of the story? Well its not supposed to be that way... you're supposed to look at each claim and evaluate it. This is an amazing bunch of claims by P4T... a collective of professionals that carries a lot of weight. If you choose to ignore it, you make an embarrassment of your selves and even ATS which is supposed to consist in big part of intelligent debate about complex conspiracy... not random jabs back and forth that are completely unrelated to the OP.
edit on 4-3-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join