It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overwhelming Evidence Pentagon Aircraft Data Is Not From An American Airlines 757

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... towards the end, there is a link to some of the camera footage. A few I had not seen before. For me, it gave me more questions than answers, but it did help.
I just wish that people wouldn't automatically turn aggressive on this forum, but I guess that's the nature of the beast.

edit to add:

Here is that site: Judicialwatch
edit on 4-3-2011 by network dude because: added link

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I'll just have to cry myself to sleep again tonight.

just as an example for the value system and moral standart of the US...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ladies and gentlemen, and the OP, TA.....for those of you who still suckle at the teat of PffffT....you have been conned, again.

I see (and smell) an act of desperation, on the part of Rob Balsamo (or, a low bank account....).

Because, as usual with that merry band of clowns, they (HE) twist and skew the technical details, in order to confuse the lay public, and try to advance their ridiculous, unwarranted, proven false claims. It is the ONLY way to sustain their....(well, HIS, Balsamo's) ....raison d'etre.

The part I smell?? BS.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

For the benefit of those of us who are not passionate in our stance on the subject, nor technical gurus on avionics and airfield operations, perhaps you could give some details about how this report is incorrect?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

In due course. I have only recently risen to greet the day, and discover this latest load of claptrap that spewed from the creative and fertile "genius" minds of the PffffT crowd.

Meanwhile, others may feel free to coduct their own fact-checking....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hmm.. Only one video of the 4 on their main page really show anything of merit. It does sort of look like a plane... course it also looks like a missle, a cigar tube, and a flying silver bannana. LOL

I guess in light of eyewitness testimony, there's no reason for me to doubt it being a plane. Course, that's about all the videos can backup. *shrug*

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Its called collecting evidence, conducting investigations. We have found over the last two centuries that its best to allow democratically and duly authorized representatives in law enforcement conduct those investigations, guided by rules and laws of order and conduct.

Then why do we have need of the FOIA?

I have always been tought it was a citizen's DUTY to question and double check the LEOs and ensure that their job was being done correctly.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

this one at 1:27 is the one that makes me more confused than relieved. I wish someone could do some calculations to determine the size of the object based on other points of interest, but that may be impossible. To me, the object just seems to be too close to the ground as far away as it is from the building. Then looking at the ground before the collapse, there are no groves in the grass where this thing should have been scraping it's engines on the ground. (but that is based on nothing but my guess) As I have said before, I wish it was easy enough to just believe the OS, it would make things so much easier. There are just too many strange things to deal with.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
reply to post by hooper

I'll just have to cry myself to sleep again tonight.

just as an example for the value system and moral standart of the US...

Sorry, but we don't have a "value system" or "moral standards". We all get to decide for ourselves. Its called personal freedom and choice. And so far, so good. Not perfect, but better than anything else.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Then why do we have need of the FOIA?

Variety of reasons, primarily for defined access.

I have always been tought it was a citizen's DUTY to question and double check the LEOs and ensure that their job was being done correctly.

As an individual you may, of course, question, check, doubt or dismiss anything you want. But we have a system for making final determinations and that does not include responding to every casual comment by every citizen.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

In due course. I have only recently risen to greet the day, and discover this latest load of claptrap that spewed from the creative and fertile "genius" minds of the PffffT crowd.

Meanwhile, others may feel free to coduct their own fact-checking....

Please will you give us your credentials? Ie., your technical credentials? Thnaks

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I've always thought that everything they told us about 9/11 was a lie and this is just more proof to that. Great post, keep it comin

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

" Then looking at the ground before the collapse, there are no groves in the grass where this thing should have been scraping it's engines on the ground."

Could that be due to the Possible Fact that the " Alledged " Plane Impacted the Pentagon with its Landing Gear Down thus giving Clearence for the Engines not to impact the Ground ? If so , where is the Evidence of the Planes Wheel Marks embeded in the Grass ? ....Hmm ..... More Questions STILL Unanswered....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Are you saying that the people who say they are professional pilots are actually NOT professional pilots?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Could that be due to the Possible Fact that the " Alledged " Plane Impacted the Pentagon with its Landing Gear Down thus giving Clearence for the Engines not to impact the Ground ? If so , where is the Evidence of the Planes Wheel Marks embeded in the Grass ? ....Hmm ..... More Questions STILL Unanswered....

Just out of curiosity - you just made up a "possible fact" - how does that constitute an "unaswered question"? Isn't that really an example of an "unsubstantiated assumption" on your part? Shouldn't you first be burdened with substantiating your "guess" before someone else is burdened with answering questions it may or may not raise?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Ok , I will Humor you with another Question . To the best of your knowledge of the Event , did the " Alledged Plane " Impact the Pentagon with it's Landing Gear UP or Down ? Please Enlighten me Sir .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

To the best of my knowledge, up. I believe one witness thought they were down. I think there is indication from the flight data recorder.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There simply is no way a Boeing 757 is seen in that video, caused the resulting damage to the Pentagon, or left the (lack of) debris readily seen, especially outside the structure and around the "lawn".
Just as the United flight 93 crash site left inexplicably insufficient residue and remains.
If one of these elements of the official "story" is a lie, the whole Government narrative is a lie.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

That's not enough, WW. Technically refute his arguments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join