It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overwhelming Evidence Pentagon Aircraft Data Is Not From An American Airlines 757

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well, looks like P4T is on a roll, laying out a new post now with some startling recaps of research done over a four year period of FOIA requests, and numerous interviews and expert analysis... which

has revealed no hard evidence supporting or linking to -- and in many instances factually conflicting with -- conclusions made by the 9/11 Commission. Now there is overwhelming evidence which suggests the data that is being provided to the public through the FOIA, is not from an aircraft which has been operated by American Airlines."

CONCLUSION
The data does not support an impact with the Pentagon, does not support a departure from the gate claimed by official reports, if the data was in fact generated by an actual aircraft, it was generated by one which is more advanced than N644AA capability in both avionics (instruments) and performance. Furthermore, the data is not able to be decoded in full by a custom data frame layout made by American Airlines exclusively for their aircraft. The evidence is overwhelming. The data did not come from an American Airlines Jet.

Visit the article for much more information.
pilotsfor911truth.org...

A very interesting point:

...American Airlines requires a full alignment (as opposed to a "fast alignment") prior to every flight with the pilots physically inputting the Lat/Long coordinates of the gate, provided by navigational charts, into their navigational system. The aircraft should have never left the gate with such a large error within it's navigational system. Although some aircraft have the ability to update it's position in flight, an "update" is very different from an alignment. Any "updates" in flight will not be accurate if the initial alignment was not achieved at the gate. It is interesting to note that Military Aircraft are capable of in flight alignment of an Inertial Navigation System.

Just a sample though, more info in article.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

nice post bro

just one step closer to the truth

S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The cockpit door was never opened during the entire flight.

Very interesting.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Very interesting.

Not that truther lie again, the door sensor was not connected so how could it show the door being opened?

Why do truthers persist in telling lies that have been debunked here many times before?
edit on 4/3/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Very interesting.

Not that truther lie again,

What about the official lie?

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Not that truther lie again

Instead of posting that same boring line over and over, how about trying to add some OS facts??

Or is that too hard?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Instead of posting that same boring line over and over,

Funny how the truthers hate it when their claims are shown to be lies, if you were at all interested in the truth you would also point out all the lies that truthers post here.... but you do not!

So you find the truth boring, prefering the silly truther conspiracy theories - it appears that the truther story of the week is back to mini nukes, beam weapons and holographic planes!

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Funny how the truthers hate it when their claims are shown to be lies, if you were at all interested in the truth you would also point out all the lies that truthers post here.... but you do not!

Like hell mate..
I've called out many posts from truthers..
See, you can't even get that right..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Can't wait to hear the disinfo crew's take on this

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

As I pointed out in the previous thread on the subject, PfffffT is making a complete hash of it. You only have to listen to recording ground controllers at IAD, to hear that AA77 first was given clearance to push back from gate D26 and then proceeded to taxi from that position.

Feel free to watch John Farmer (whom I reckon to know more about AA77 than anyone else) tear PffffffT a new one: forums.randi.org...

And regarding the cockpit door allegedly never opening. Did PfffffffT bother to mention that the same data showed that the door had NEVER been opened once on any of the previous 11 flights? Some of which included transcontinental flights.
edit on 4-3-2011 by roboe because: Fixed tags

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

As I pointed out in the previous thread on the subject, PfffffT is making a complete hash of it. You only have to listen to recording ground controllers at IAD, to hear that AA77 first was given clearance to push back from gate D26 and then proceeded to taxi from that position.

Seems to me that Pilots For 9/11 Truth are not disputing whether or not AA77 pushed from Gate D26.

From the article:

According to official reports and audio provided by government agencies, American Airlines Flight 77 departed from Gate D26 at IAD(7). However, when the Lat/Long data is adjusted for the 3,000+ foot offset, the data shows a departure from a gate other than D26(8)......

Pilots For 9/11 Truth are asked regularly, "If Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, then where did it go?" That is a GREAT question! Pilots For 9/11 Truth recommend demanding answers in order to obtain the data from the aircraft which is claimed to have departed gate D26 at Washington Dulles on the morning of September 11, 2001 and most importantly corresponds through Lat/Long plots to a departure from Gate D26. From there, it can be tracked to where it went!

More here in footnote 7 from the original article directly addressing the audio you have posted.

They are disputing whether or not the data came from an American Airlines 757, or specifically AA77. The data as provided does not support a push from D26.

I suppose you should first understand the argument prior to arguing against it?

Let us know when you get Lat/Long data pushing from Gate D26.

S&F OP! Thanks for sharing.
edit on 4-3-2011 by rjh01a because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well if you as a country allow your government to round up all the surrounding area CCTV tapes then not demand they be released well then expect that you will never know. Americans are so OMG gullible. Demand they release all the footage, storm on the Pentagon in the thousands, burn it down for the answers. but you know that won't happen because a majority of you Americans will say "no we don't need too the 4 frame shot is the truth". Idiots.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by backinblack
Instead of posting that same boring line over and over,

So you find the truth boring, prefering the silly truther conspiracy theories - it appears that the truther story of the week is back to mini nukes, beam weapons and holographic planes!
You OSer ppl never give up do you? The thread is about flt 77 yet you offer nothing other than your opinion and class that as gospel go off on one abour lasers holograms and other irrelavant non sence congatulations as your great at derailing threads

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Feel free to watch John Farmer (whom I reckon to know more about AA77 than anyone else) tear PffffffT a new one: forums.randi.org...

And regarding the cockpit door allegedly never opening. Did PfffffffT bother to mention that the same data showed that the door had NEVER been opened once on any of the previous 11 flights? Some of which included transcontinental flights.
edit on 4-3-2011 by roboe because: Fixed tags
Nice post. They cherry pick data. That's why when I saw pilotsfor911truth.org in the link I didn't even bother to click it. I've seen it before I know what BS is found there. You speak the truth.
edit on 4-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Is the source that makes that claim reliable?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

Well if you as a country allow your government to round up all the surrounding area CCTV tapes

Its called collecting evidence, conducting investigations. We have found over the last two centuries that its best to allow democratically and duly authorized representatives in law enforcement conduct those investigations, guided by rules and laws of order and conduct.

then not demand they be released well then expect that you will never know.

Uh, they were released, we saw them. No magic tricks.

Americans are so OMG gullible.

God bless you. We prefer to think of it as fair and reasonable.

Demand they release all the footage,

They did, there just happens to be this subcult of a subcult of conspiracist that are disappointed that there are no photos of missiles, or secret government ninjas planting evidence. You just can't make some people happy, know what I mean?

storm on the Pentagon in the thousands, burn it down for the answers.

Yeah....Ok. Well, see, here we just don't do that kind of thing. What with us owning the building and all.

but you know that won't happen because a majority of you Americans will say "no we don't need too the 4 frame shot is the truth"

Well, that and a 1000 other things.

Idiots.

Ditto.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You are saying that all of the Pentagon (and surrounding area) CCTV video was released? I haven't seen it, but I don't follow this particular subject too much. Got any links to these videos?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
Well if you as a country allow your government to round up all the surrounding area CCTV tapes then not demand they be released well then expect that you will never know. Americans are so OMG gullible. Demand they release all the footage, storm on the Pentagon in the thousands, burn it down for the answers. but you know that won't happen because a majority of you Americans will say "no we don't need too the 4 frame shot is the truth". Idiots.

i am saying that for years...i dont need a truth movement or anything, screw termite and all the theories...the fact they didnt released the tapes is enough =)

america is a big fat lie and gets more and more disgusting for things like that (or the discussion about executing assange or manning - ridiculous, impossible to talk about things like that in europe...in fact america couldnt be a EU member because its a rule that the EU countrys dont have execution-rights...)
edit on 4-3-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by hooper

You are saying that all of the Pentagon (and surrounding area) CCTV video was released? I haven't seen it, but I don't follow this particular subject too much. Got any links to these videos?

Well, I don't know what you mean by "surrouding area", but yes. Google Judicial Watch.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

america is a big fat lie and gets more and more disgusting for things like that (or the discussion about executing assange or manning - ridiculous, impossible to talk about things like that in europe...in fact america couldnt be a EU member because its a rule that the EU countrys dont have execution-rights...)

Oh well, what are you gonna do, huh? I guess we'll just never be allowed to be a part of Europe. I'll just have to cry myself to sleep again tonight.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join