It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STEALTHY FAC (chinese)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
www.anyboard.net...
www.anyboard.net...
www.anyboard.net...
www.anyboard.net...

the site says stealthy fac... but i realli have no freaken idea wut the chinese are making these days... .. anybody kknow wut this is?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's a stealthy, trimaran Fast Attack Craft. Several navies are working with the concept.

StrategyPage.
This first ship appears to be focused on the FAC mission, and appears to be designed for the installation of anti-ship missile launchers amidship (in the middle of the ship). But we can safely expect that the Chinese will soon design and build larger models that can carry UAVs and small boats for landing commandoes, as the U.S. may soon be doing. The Chinese will probably already have its version of the digital connectivity which lies at the heart of the LCS program. So here we have an area of military technical competition in which the Chinese are demonstrating creativity and a potential ability to match the U.S. just as it is embarking on a new direction in naval warship and combat tactics modernization.

Related ATS Link
New navy ships

[edit on 18-7-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
hahhah that's old news.

here is our new DDGs and the great looking stealth FFG.

Enjoy

www.network54.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i know that.. but look at my pics carefully..... it isn't has long.. and it is running on some sort of jet ski type engine,....

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Oh, sorry. I had pasted the incorrect link in my quote, but it is fixed now. It links to an article featuring some of the same photos in the first post in this thread, even the aft shot of the jets.
StrategyPage

top topics

join