It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!Salutations Carbon Based Life Forms and Various Others!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hey,

I've been lurking around the forums for the past week and thought I'd join up. As I've been into alternative topics for most of my life, I was really excited to come upon this community. Thanks for having me

As I'm most interested hidden history, "lost civilizations", the paranormal, and to a lesser extent cryptids and ETs, and I'll be hanging around the mysterious subject matter forums most often I'm guessing. Lastly, I'm in my mid twenties, and from the lonely, and oftentimes, soul sucking Mid-Western United States.

Once again, thanks for giving me a place to indulge myself

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Demiwatt

Hi Demiwatt, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Search: lost civilizations

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.
edit on 3/3/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome Sauron, it means a lot. I hope to be here for the long haul
Fixed my avatar by the way, thanks for the links, they are quite helpful.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. If you're into the weird and wonderful you've come to the right place. Hope you find what you're lookin" for.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Welcome to ATS. If you're into the weird and wonderful you've come to the right place. Hope you find what you're lookin" for.

Thanks David, it seems I've come to the right place. I'm really enjoying it here so far

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Thanks Pez
it seems like a really great place so far. I've found a slew of really interesting and thought provoking threads already ^-^ I'm really looking forward to continued discussions on the forums.

new topics

top topics

join