It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diplomat: I can no longer represent Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

An Israeli ambassador of 30 years has decided to call it quits because he doesn't agree with Israel's foreign policy anymore. He also calls the claims that questioning Israel's policies is "anti-Semitic" is not a valid argument.

Wow. This goes to show that many Jews can look passed their "God given right" to rule the land and would rather strive to be responsible world citizens...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

I feel as if that last comment was racist but I can no longer represent America seeing how the Navy coined the term "Global Force for good".

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Do not read much into it, are we to accept only one opinion? Not really any different when our senators or representatives stick their foot in their mouth.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PreownedMind

Jews aren't a race of people they are the people who follow Judaism as a religion. Therefore the above statement cannot possibly be racist.

As for the diplomat throwing the towel in as it were, good on him.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
www.ynetnews.com...

An Israeli ambassador of 30 years has decided to call it quits because he doesn't agree with Israel's foreign policy anymore. He also calls the claims that questioning Israel's policies is "anti-Semitic" is not a valid argument.

Wow. This goes to show that many Jews can look passed their "God given right" to rule the land and would rather strive to be responsible world citizens...

He does this after 30 years? This is like a "former CIA agent" denouncing the CIA after 40 years of service. I just hate when people "suddenly" change their course after so many years of working for a company they have problems with. I'm more impressed by Helen Thomas' willingness to speak her mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Good on him for taking the high ground..

The Israeli Government, like most Governments today, do NOT reflect the views of the people..

That MUST change or it will get nasty.....

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

He apparently is Aware of the Zionist Agenda for Israel , and it does not cater to Freedom Loving Semetic Obstructionists it seems.........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PreownedMind

How was that racist? Most Jews really do believe them that God gave them the right to rule Israel without any debate of how they rule or treat others. Ask a handful of Israelis how they feel about their right to Israel sometime if you don't believe me...
edit on 3-3-2011 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Maybe he knows Israel are close to deliberately igniting a war in the region, and doesn't want anything to do with it and to distance himself asap?

Tinfoil hat off.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
He does this after 30 years? This is like a "former CIA agent" denouncing the CIA after 40 years of service. I just hate when people "suddenly" change their course after so many years of working for a company they have problems with. I'm more impressed by Helen Thomas' willingness to speak her mind.

Better late than never. Well, after 30 years in service as a diplomat he can retire graceful and denounce his employers, the Israeli government. I think we need more like him. Israelis and Arabs must learn to coexist. It takes steps in the right direction from both sides.

new topics

top topics

join