It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jailing Illegals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, California can't just deport them, because they'll just cross the border back into California a few days later and commit more crimes until they're caught by the police again. Who's going to stop them from crossing the U.S.-Mexico border?

There are over 10 million people illegally in the U.S. right now, and over 70% of them are from Mexico. And the numbers keep going up. Unlike legal immigrants, illegals here in the U.S. (I don't even like using the term "immigrants" to describe them because they're breaking the law just by being here; it does a disservice to those who immigrate here legally) have no intention of becoming a part of the U.S. in either language or culture. In fact, many are openly hostile to the U.S., as people living in southern California can testify.

The "La Raza" ('the race' in Spanish) is a racist movement. It is to Hispanics what the KKK are to white Americans. And worse, within that movement is another movement -- the "Aztlan" movement. "Aztlan" is based on lies (history is easy when you make it up) and literally demands that the southwestern U.S. (TX, NM, AZ, CA, UT, CO) be "given back" to Mexico a la the 1845-1848 Mexican-American War.

aztlan.net...

larazaunida.tripod.com...

ccir.net...

(just a few sample web sites of many)

I fear that, as the "Aztlan" movement grows in both members and extremism, it's only going to be a matter of time before they start resorting to desperate tactics, like terrorism, to force their ideas out in the open.
The U.S. will then have a situation simliar to the Basques in Spain, as one random example of many.

Most people don't realize how serious the situation is. Remember, there are 10 million illegals in the U.S. -- to put that in perspective, there are 18 million New Yorkers, 20 million Texans, and 35 million Californians... What will be the spark that will start a mini-revolution of sorts that will make the horrific riots of the 1960's look tame in comparison?

The U.S.-Mexico border needs to have a huge wall built across it -- even the Rio Grande part -- now. The U.S. Border Patrol also needs to be increased by a factor of 10 (in resources, manpower, everything). While this problem doesn't exist at the U.S.-Canada border, that border needs to be closely monitored as well.

Ah, this issue just gets my blood boilin'. Rant over.

MBF

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Everybody acts like this country does not benefit from Mexicans being here. They harvest almost all the food that we eat because Americans have become too lazy to do field labor. They work in conditions that Americans would never dream of working. If it wasn't for Mexicans being here, this country would go hungry FAST. Most are decent hard working people that only want to have a better life for their family and are willing to work together for the benefit of the whole group. Sure there are some bad apples in the bunce, but there are sorry whites and blacks also that leech off the system(I'm even related to a few).

People say that Mexicans don't pay taxes. Employers pay SS tax for each employee that they have. I know that a lot give fake SS numbers, but they will never collect a SS check so where does all that money go?

Besides, does anybody know of any Mexican terrorists?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Sorry, but actual Citizens apply for that line of work often. Only 1 or 2 get hired and only if they speak the language. They get paid normal wages and pay taxes, in stark contrast to the cheap mass labor of the illegal coyote market. Citizens are told to look the other way in exchange for a small raise or job security. Good luck finding whistle blowers there.

However, if anyone finds such an organization, I urge you to call the local authorities and they can by way of warrant inspect matters and if something does not add up, then the illegals who don't have proper paperwork representing them in their master's office, are sent back. The owner of the business is then fined and if convicted will be serving hard time.

Problem is, no one reports on these embezzling frauds. Sadly I hear that even the Law Enforcement in some area's have become apathic even when deliberatly called. It's time to alert Federal Armed Forces to do the job right!
Perhaps setting up a defensive operation to secure OUR borders is not above anyone in the Armed Forces to Serve and Protect they work hard to Defend!

The reality is most people who are Citizens try to apply with these people get turned down and then laughed at for even trying to compete. Then the next phase for some is to report, see above to see far that actually goes.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MBF
Everybody acts like this country does not benefit from Mexicans being here. They harvest almost all the food that we eat because Americans have become too lazy to do field labor.

For starters, they don't harvest all the food. Not by a longshot. Secondly, it's hard to get lazy Americans to do backbreaking work for pennies an hour. It's illegal and inhumane. And illegal immigration creates this condition. There's no reason to better conditions or raise wages when some other person will be willing to do the dame work for next to nothing. Besides, there weren't mass shortages of fruits and vegetables before the 1965 immigration disaster began.

Most are decent hard working people that only want to have a better life for their family and are willing to work together for the benefit of the whole group.

We're under no obligation to make their problems ours.

Sure there are some bad apples in the bunce, but there are sorry whites and blacks also that leech off the system(I'm even related to a few).

So then you think it's a good idea to import more people to leech off the system when we already have enough here?

people say that Mexicans don't pay taxes. Employers pay SS tax for each employee that they have. I know that a lot give fake SS numbers, but they will never collect a SS check so where does all that money go?

Unfortunately, since there's no way of affirming where illegal are employed, there's no way to ensure that taxes are payed on illegal workers by employer criminals. But any taxes they could possibly pay are overwhelmingly offset by the costs of illegal aliens living in the US. The American citizen is forced to pay for the increase social costs of aliens. That includes medical care (since hospitals can't refuse illegals), police protection for the disproportionately high crime rates, increase in housing construction, school (both building and running them), prisons to house the thousands of illegal alien felons, and a list of other problems

does anybody know of any Mexican terrorists?

Go into inner city Los Angeles, or Chicago and tell me predominantly Mexican neighborhoods aren't gripped by terror.

[edit on 7/25/2004 by Eastern_Diamondback]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
There are Mexican Terrorists. The racist Atzlan's come to mind. The bullets that go off all night several blocks down the road, serve as a pretty effective reminder too. I wish for a day that our streets will be safe to walk on, day or night. Probably won't happen though.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Eastern_Diamonback, I am guessing your name speaks for your views and where you're from. I might be wrong so feel free to correct me, cause your views are parallel to those from the sticks out east. Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to agriculture. In case you don't know, that is Ca. no. 1 commodity. Why don't tell us what you do, line of work, so that it becomes clearer to everybody. When it comes to taxes, we all pay taxes, double too. You need to zoom out and not focus on a few individuals unless you've been a perfect citizen all your life. For example, did you serve your country? Proabably not, but your given right is to run your mouth, so you utilize it to its maximum.
Also, for the persona who said that Aztlan is equivalent to the KKK, you must be insane, unless you've been a victim to a lynching, but hey, why don't you volunteer to swing off a tree. The world would be a better place. Aztlan is a movement of consicousness. A lot of people of mexican descent all love this country. I might not agree with a lot of them waving mexican flags but you have to wonder why do they do it? I am no expert, but i'll take a stab at it. I believe they do it, because people, those who've posted negative comments, express their views not just online, but in the streets. In the name of justice and dettering terrorists of course (ludicris). They wave their flags to show that they're mentally strong and are forced to side with their mother country and fellow mates. People like you who make them feel unwelcomed and unappreciative of the hard labor they take on. More power to them for overcoming your prejudices. If they didn't have to take on your dogmatic views, maybe they would feel as if they had an option to demonstrate their pride.
I'll expand on this view. I am 90 percent sure that you've never expressed negative views about people in the south who wave their confederate flags. Come on! The war has been over for how long? Answer me this, is that patriotic? But you're not looking at the flag my man, you're looking at the color of their skin, wake up....

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuKeUrAz
Eastern_Diamonback, I am guessing your name speaks for your views and where you're from. I might be wrong so feel free to correct me, cause your views are parallel to those from the sticks out east.

I picked Eastern Diamondback as my handle for symbolism and for interest. I'm fascinated by herpotology and in many respects I am a wildlife conservationist. The symbolism behind the handle is that the eastern diamondback rattlesnake is the largest venomous snake in the US, is only found in the US, and is considered to have the most potent venom of any American snake. It is defensive by nature but packs a nasty punch when threatened.

Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to agriculture. In case you don't know, that is Ca. no. 1 commodity. Why don't tell us what you do, line of work, so that it becomes clearer to everybody.

In my youth, every autumn from the ages of 9-16, my brothers, sisters, cousins, and friends would help my get the corn during harvest on my uncle's farm in Indiana. Usually it was around Columbus Day so we had an extra day or two to do as much as we could. It kind of sucked being out all day, and it was pretty demanding physically, but my uncle paid us well for our troubles, and it was fun being out in a cornfield left to ourselves to goof off a little.

All you need to know is that I have a bachelor's for history (emphasis on Western warfare) and a master's for language history which I have put to no use. I've worked as an assisstant for a military contractor (I won't tell you which one, nor what I did) and now work in research and administration.

When it comes to taxes, we all pay taxes, double too. You need to zoom out and not focus on a few individuals unless you've been a perfect citizen all your life.

Would you care to actually have a point or make any sense besides pontificating? I've never been arrested, and I even haven't so much as received a traffic ticket.

The problem in this country stems from the fact that it's more than just a few individuals making trouble. There are approximately 10 million people in this country who have absolutely no right to be here. And most of them are from Mexico. Don't beat around the bush.

For example, did you serve your country? Proabably not, but your given right is to run your mouth, so you utilize it to its maximum.

I didn't serve in the armed forces, I only worked for people who ensure that our armed forces can do their jobs. I have served my country, however. I worked with a citizens group in SE Arizona for 6 weeks in 2000 in an almost futile effort to stem the flow of aliens, criminals and drugs intothis country.

A lot of people of mexican descent all love this country. I might not agree with a lot of them waving mexican flags but you have to wonder why do they do it? I am no expert, but i'll take a stab at it. I believe they do it, because people, those who've posted negative comments, express their views not just online, but in the streets. In the name of justice and dettering terrorists of course (ludicris). They wave their flags to show that they're mentally strong and are forced to side with their mother country and fellow mates.

Either they're Americans or they're Mexicans. If you're an immigrant, or 2nd generation and you love the mother country more than your new home, then you are not an American. When the US soccer team was booed in Los Angeles in a game against the Mexican team, who do you think was doing the booing? Who was shouting out "Osama, Osama?" The Mexican who have come to this country since the 1970's have shown very little interest in assimilating. The Aztlan movements and other Chicano activists demonstrate many Mexicans' desires, with the Mexican government's support, of taking the southwestern United States.

People like you who make them feel unwelcomed and unappreciative of the hard labor they take on. More power to them for overcoming your prejudices. If they didn't have to take on your dogmatic views, maybe they would feel as if they had an option to demonstrate their pride.

Silly me, how dare I expect people who come to this country to try to become Americans. I guess that makes me a total racist.

I'll expand on this view. I am 90 percent sure that you've never expressed negative views about people in the south who wave their confederate flags. Come on! The war has been over for how long? Answer me this, is that patriotic? But you're not looking at the flag my man, you're looking at the color of their skin, wake up....

I'm not from the south. And I've never supported Southern secession. I don't support the idea of leaving the Union because they think states rights should include the right to deny freedoms to one segment of the population. That's not a right. And however much some of the people try to rewrite history, that fact can't be swept under the rug.

So take your assumption about me and shove 'em.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I did say correct me if I was wrong, and you're right, it was an assumption like I admited from the beginning. I've seen some of your posts and you do know history. I must say though, that ALL history is written to make your side the better side, the truth per say. In reality, do you want history to say that we are crazy, or would you rather say they are crazy and nonbelieving? From the jews who created a religion that is mainstream or some would say, the truth. But they also included a clause that said they're the chosen few, is that truth or history? How about today, history will be written to say that we did the right thing no matter what we do, who we kill, or what we change.
I don't know much about picking corn, I really can't comment much on that but it does sound harsh and you've worked hard to get where you're at today. But just like you've done, all these people are trying to do, live a better life. Would you rather still be picking corn in some farm today? So in a sense, you've live through their troubles.
Let me tell you about a personal experiance. I was at a supermarket not long ago. I work hard for my money and always gone to school at the same time. While I was waiting in line, a woman paid with coupons. I thought myself, that's crap because of all I do and everything I've worked for. But then, I thought, if god gave me the opportunity to switch places with her right now, would I? I chose no, "I wouldn't."
I know they broken the law by being here, I raise no argument. I ask you to ask yourself, are you out for justice? You talk about a waste of money, how about all the money we give to other countries? How much food have they put in your mouth? Come on rattlesnake, think about it? You're too much entertained by local matters. Your grounds are crime but some of the most hideous crimes are committed by white people. In your world, all white people would then be crimminals.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You'd be 90% wrong. I hate the Confederate flag, and want no part of it. Three flags hang in my apartment in Austin -- a U.S. flag, a Texas flag, and a Texas Longhorns flag.

And no, I'm not looking at the color of their skin, I'm looking at their nationalities and where their loyalties lie. There are millions of Hispanics in the U.S. (as well as people of every other color) who love the U.S., and many even serve in the U.S. Armed Forces. Your arguments show me that you're the one obsessed with skin color, not me.

As for the payment and working conditions issue... Everyone deserves equal pay for equal work, and humane working conditions. Those are inalienable human rights. If the U.S. government would get off its butt and enforce the laws already on the books, companies would have little to no incentive to hire illegals to work in the U.S., and even if they did, they'd have to treat them right.

And across the border, if the Mexico government would get off its butt, and actually try to set up a system to improve the lives of its own citizens, this problem wouldn't even exist. Mexico has the potential to be a wonderful, prosperous, beautiful country; but right now it's a third world hell hole.

I think the Aztlan group is racist. They say on their own websites (sometimes in Spanish, sometimes in English) that they hate whites and blacks, Jews, "European society" in general, call themselves the "chosen race", and want nothing less than to give the southwestern U.S. back to Mexico. They're no better than the KKK or the Black Panthers; it's still hatred, no matter which point of view you hate from.

P.S. -- You shouldn't tell people to go kill themselves.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
ThunderCloud, I never implied that all people do not speak against the confederate flag. My intention targeted all individuals who speak against other classess for waiving their flags while their own people sit on their porches, and big trucks with confederate flags and stickers. I was only trying to say that they need to take a step back and inlcuded them as well. I don't like people who have other flags waiving as well.

You're right about Mexico though, they need to realize that their whole workforce is leaving to the U.S.

About the U.S. not doing their job, you're wrong my friend. They have people who live and breat economics. Our government is a business, the number make sense that's why their hesitant at times. Then you have people who are indifferent so they make a few raids and they settle down. But if the numbers weren't right, they wouldln't be here today.

I apologize for telling him to take initiative. But some people have tunnel vision. They hang on tight to the little things they know or blame other people for their failures and success; Aaaaanold Schwarzaneeger for example. He says he was an immigrant but only for a few months before he became a movie star. He now feels that anybody could do it becuase he did it...

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eastern_Diamondback

Originally posted by MBF
Everybody acts like this country does not benefit from Mexicans being here. They harvest almost all the food that we eat because Americans have become too lazy to do field labor.

If more employers would pay a living wage Americans would take those jobs. All these illegals are bringing our standard of living down, through taking jobs, abusing our educational and health care systems, overloading our jails, etc., etc. How much more until we reach the breaking point? Are we there already?

I live in Charlotte, NC, and the situation here is awful. The public schools here are good, but they'd be outstanding if teachers didn't have to spend crucial time teaching English to illegals (and I don't give a rat's backside if they were born here, they shouldn't be here.) I have a group of neighbors who have 10-15 illegals living in a townhouse where only 6 people should be legally, and there's nothing management here can do to kick them out. They're actually openly selling fake documents, but when I call the police, no one can find time to care because they're overwhelmed too. I won't go into the number of times the police have been here, the garbage they leave around, the knife fights, etc.

I consider myself a liberal on most issues, but we have a situation that has escalated beyond anyone's control.

As an aside, I did see a couple if articles not long back about hospitals on the border, Arizona I think, which were pressing collections suits against Mexican nationals who had been treated and didn't pay, I'll see if I can find the link.

Mod edit to repair quote tag and separate text of author from original quote.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Please--Noone attempt to tell me that these illegals aren't ruining our country. Right now in my town in NY, the police are attempting to figure the REAL number of people living here. This town is turning into a dump, for reasons I stated earlier in this thread. There is overcrowding and a refuse problem. And I dont care what anyone says, illegal immigrants are a health hazzard with tremendous consequences.

Authorities found "camps" in the woods by the resevoir that were strewn with garbage and smelled of human waste. These people dont love America. They dont care to conform. This is blatant disrespect. One guy here found a "camp" right near his backyard. These people were taking crraps in this guys yard!--Not even covering it up! This isnt a border town guys, this is 30 minutes out of NYC!

Check out how bad it is in Ariz.

www.davidstuff.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Illegals ARE bringing this country DOWN...they are bankrupting our health care, social services and most of the Mexicans live like they are in a barrio back in Tijuana. I was behind a car load of them at a restaurant drive thru recently. They sat their 3-4 year old kid outside the door of their vehicle and that kid pulled down his pants and took a leak right at the drive thru window! NOW...I may be crazy but in my 56 years on this earth, in THIS country I have NEVER seen anybody do that!! I live amongst plenty of Mexicans and they seem to like to use the outdoors quite alot to go to the bathroom. I even saw a father take his little girl at a garage sale around the side of the person's house and have her go to the bathroom. SO...tell me....are they or are they not bringing DOWN our standard of living?
A Mexican woman was recently murdered in my neighborhood. Her family over here 5 years were upset with the cops. WHY? Because the family could not speak English!!! After 5 years here and they never bothered to learn the language of this country!! And our schools get to cut programs for American kids to find the money to keep ESL (English as a Second Language).

MBF

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You helped harvest cornright? I grow corn myself and I can tell you that harvesting corn is a lot different than harvesting produce. The combine does all the harvesting, all you have to do is transport it to market or storage. Most produce has be picked by hand. The ones that have worked for me DIDN'T work for pennies per hour, I paid them well and paid ss taxes for them. The reason that I started using Mexicans is that I couldn't get Americans to do the work,they always wanted to know how it would effect their govt. check that they were getting if they took the job.

We aren't under any obligation to make their problems ours, but without them this country would go hungry. If you don't want them here then stop eating.

We would not be "importing" mexicans if Americans would take the jobs.

One year I had 49 ss numbers that didn't match up, but I am NOT an "employer criminal". The INS went to a friends farm to check his employees documentation and said hisself that he knew that some had to be illegal, but he couldn't tell which documents were real and which were not. Farmers are not document printing specialists, we just want our crops harvested. We do our best to follow govt regulations.

I have relatives that live in Chicago. One has a business and has hired a Mexican because of the ones that he has seen working for me. My cousin told me that he is one of the most reliable and dedicated employees that he has ever had.

You sound like an educated person with all your college degrees, but I also have a little education in mechanical engineering, physics and chemistry. Education doesn't necessarily make make one intelligent, what you do with it does.

I don't see how a rattlesnake would denote any kind of intelligence, power or greatness in any way. They are nothing but venomous. Wait a minute... that describes your views... I guess you picked the right name. By the way, I kill rattlesnakes all the time.

Thanks for the backup nuke

[edit on 26-7-2004 by MBF]

[edit on 26-7-2004 by MBF]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBF

You helped harvest cornright? I grow corn myself and I can tell you that harvesting corn is a lot different than harvesting produce. The combine does all the harvesting, all you have to do is transport it to market or storage.

My uncle owned a 20 acre farm before he died in 1995. He wan't a rich man, and was not a mechanized farmer. He hired us to yank the corn off the stalk and drop it in a wagon, like Mexicans are hired to pick apples and strawberries. I started doing that work in 1979 and worked every harvest until I was 16.

Most produce has be picked by hand. The ones that have worked for me DIDN'T work for pennies per hour, I paid them well and paid ss taxes for them. The reason that I started using Mexicans is that I couldn't get Americans to do the work,they always wanted to know how it would effect their govt. check that they were getting if they took the job.

You're offering yourself as anecdote, so there's no way to verify. And what do you consider well-paid? I can assure you I can personally find good ol' American boys who would be willing to work in agriculture if they can support their families on them. There's plenty here in Illinois, and even more that I've come across in Wisconsin.

We aren't under any obligation to make their problems ours, but without them this country would go hungry. If you don't want them here then stop eating. We would not be "importing" mexicans if Americans would take the jobs.

Explain to me how we fed ourselves for our entire history before Mexicans began pouring across the border? The wage depression caused by a limitless supply of mexican labor has lowered wages below the rate of inflation. Explain to me how areas without a large population of mexcians can still run farms? Sure you want to maximize your profits by minimizing costs, but at what cost to the rest of us? Must we be forced to deal with the societal consequences so you can make a lot more money? If you hire illegals, you are breaking the law, and you are a criminal.

Farmers are not document printing specialists, we just want our crops harvested. We do our best to follow govt regulations.

And we want a society where being American is something of value, where our communities can be safe from crime and excessive taxation, where our culture and history is ridiculed and extinguished, where our environment can be protected from unecessary destruction.

I have relatives that live in Chicago. One has a business and has hired a Mexican because of the ones that he has seen working for me. My cousin told me that he is one of the most reliable and dedicated employees that he has ever had.

I lived in Chicago from birth until I finished college, and still spend almost a quarter of my year doing work in the city. I never said many of them weren't hard working. The new Mexican arrivals are destroying many of the communities they are moving to. Crime, children born out of wedlock, disease, and litter have become problems in these alien communities. They're also transplanting all the failed aspect of their Mexican culture into this country, and then blaming racism for the resulting problems. There's no tendency toward assimilation whatsoever on their part. They're here to work, not to become Americans. That cannot stand.

You sound like an educated person with all your college degrees, but I also have a little education in mechanical engineering, physics and chemistry. Education doesn't necessarily make make one intelligent, what you do with it does.

And you've demonstrated this point quite well.

I don't see how a rattlesnake would denote any kind of intelligence, power or greatness in any way.

The rattlesnake is not a reference to intelligence at all, and I made no such allusion. If I wanted to make that denotation my avatar would be Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking.

They are nothing but venomous. Wait a minute... that describes your views... I guess you picked the right name. By the way, I kill rattlesnakes all the time.

Rattlesnakes were the earliest fauna symbol of America, as evidencd by the numerous colonial American flags with rattlesnakes on them. Rattlesnakes typically dont bother people unless people bother them first.
But when they do strike, look out.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
life is ironical snake, i would be life's pleasure to see you suffer till your last breath from a diamondback snake bite... but i don't wish that on you, it would only be ironical.

Poverty persists and manifests itself where there is no money partner. I am sure they're are plenty of places in the south where communities other than immigrants are plagued financially, don't be a fool.

To the person who wrote about the kid taking a piss in public, come on man, it was a kid and obviously you're not a parent. I agree that it's not right or polite and proably should have waited until nobody was around, but kids are kids. That's not a conclusive argument. When I was in colloge, alot of beer equaled alot of pissing, from both, boys and girls. I've had girls pissing on my shoe but it was all out of fun and happens all the time. How about when you puke in a friends car because you're out drinking, does that mean you're bringing the country down? That's absurd!

It's funny how our nature demands that "others" be held to the highest standards, or that they be perfect. We're all human and not everyone will be successful, otherwise, democracy fails by principal if we all have equal money. If you're going to post, offer something that reflects minimal intelligence on your part, not anger or ignorance.

I also challenge all that if we counted all foreign flags, I don't think that they would equal to the amount of confederate flags flying or stuck on the back of trucks on the road.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
even more then protecting the border, is kicking the INS in the butt and getting them to get back to work in the US. They are gettin lax, and aren't doin their job, puttin us Americans at risk to the millions of illegals entering every year that they won't dispose of.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

life is ironical snake, i would be life's pleasure to see you suffer till your last breath from a diamondback snake bite... but i don't wish that on you, it would only be ironical.

I'm sure you really would wish that. It tends to happen when people get irrational over their ideology being debunked.

Poverty persists and manifests itself where there is no money partner. I am sure they're are plenty of places in the south where communities other than immigrants are plagued financially, don't be a fool.

So that somehow justifies importing more poor people? Seriously, what's you point? Should we just open up the United States completely and transplant every poor person here? Many Southerners are poor by American standards. The new aliens would be poor by even poor Southerners' standards.

To the person who wrote about the kid taking a piss in public, come on man, it was a kid and obviously you're not a parent. I agree that it's not right or polite and proably should have waited until nobody was around, but kids are kids. That's not a conclusive argument. When I was in colloge, alot of beer equaled alot of pissing, from both, boys and girls. I've had girls pissing on my shoe but it was all out of fun and happens all the time. How about when you puke in a friends car because you're out drinking, does that mean you're bringing the country down? That's absurd!

Can't you at least try to make a cogent argument instead of non-sequiturs?

It's funny how our nature demands that "others" be held to the highest standards, or that they be perfect. We're all human and not everyone will be successful, otherwise, democracy fails by principal if we all have equal money. If you're going to post, offer something that reflects minimal intelligence on your part, not anger or ignorance.

I've offered nothing but reason here. Emotional responses are based on objective facts. Anger and resentment derives from the reality of the dangers of massive illegal immigration. Immigration must exist for the benefit of the host. Massive second and third world immigration has not made America a better place. It has Balkanized regions of the U.S., been responsible for crime increases, placed undue burdens on institutions and taxpayers of this country. And all we get in return is a few corporate executive padding their accounts and politicians who stay in power through race rackets.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
you've debunked nothing, and your argument only rattles my ears with your nonsense. I wasn't trying to prove anything, just that in every class you have poor people, that was your argument, that they're poor that's why it is easy for you to pick on them. I guess since you feel that you don't fall in that class, you think that you're better. You should be happy with what you have. If you're middle class, it really doesn't affect you either way. I have medical covered, so why on earth would I worry about me having to spend 1 dollar for other people's medical. Is that what you're worried about? Lets face it, how much money do you feel like you spend in one month supporting if anything, anybody? Most of the taxes we pay go to more important things. For every doallars spent, maybe .01 goes to their cause. You make it seem like it's affecting your pocket when it really doesn't. I really don't care, because in reality, it really doesn't affect me. If it did, then, that would mean I am in the same boat.
I am not trying to justify any immigration. It's just your rambling. Maybe you got bit too many times or ate too much corn because that heat caused it too pop in your head causing severe trauma to your rational thinking. You think you've used reason, but you've only gave personal reasons, not logic.
Besides, all you've done is replied in the last four posts to what i have offered. Lets see, I bet you'll only reply HIGHLIGHTING sentences that I wrote.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by NuKeUrAz]

[edit on 27-7-2004 by NuKeUrAz]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

you've debunked nothing, and your argument only rattles my ears with your nonsense. I wasn't trying to prove anything, just that in every class you have poor people, that was your argument, that they're poor that's why it is easy for you to pick on them.

That's not my argument at all. If you would be able to comprehend what I'm saying, my issue is that illegal immigration causes a whole host of problems, some related to increasing poverty unnecessarily, some related environmental destruction, some related to increasing tax burdens on all Americans rich and poor, and some related to issues of crime. These issues all overlap on their margins.

www.eagleforum.org...
www.fairus.org...
www.desertinvasion.us...

I guess since you feel that you don't fall in that class, you think that you're better. You should be happy with what you have. If you're middle class, it really doesn't affect you either way.

It affects every American. Taxes, crime, medical coverage, national sovereignty, the environment, and education affect everyone here. Complacency and amnesty plans encourage further such behavior, and exacerbate the problems we already have.

These are I have medical covered, so why on earth would I worry about me having to spend 1 dollar for other people's medical. Is that what you're worried about? Lets face it, how much money do you feel like you spend in one month supporting if anything, anybody? Most of the taxes we pay go to more important things. For every doallars spent, maybe .01 goes to their cause. You make it seem like it's affecting your pocket when it really doesn't. I really don't care, because in reality, it really doesn't affect me. If it did, then, that would mean I am in the same boat.

You're simply ignorant of reality. Illegal immigration does affect you, and you're not even aware of it.

www.gao.gov...

And although this is anecdotal, it does provide some insight into how such immigration affects the live of Americans

www.immigrationshumancost.org...

I am not trying to justify any immigration. It's just your rambling. Maybe you got bit too many times or ate too much corn because that heat caused it too pop in your head causing severe trauma to your rational thinking. You think you've used reason, but you've only gave personal reasons, not logic.

Enough with the cutesy language. Save your lame comedy routines for another audience.

www.city-journal.org...

Besides, all you've done is replied in the last four posts to what i have offered. Lets see, I bet you'll only reply HIGHLIGHTING sentences that I wrote.

It's only proper that if one is going to debunk a claim that he should demonstrate what claim it is that is being argued.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join