It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FRACKING SUSPENDED! Due to connection Earthquakes, We did it !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Wow I can only hope that this sets a precedence of power going BACK to the people! Together we can ALL play a role in bringing about change....even over the internet folks

A fitting video that I think sums up the impact that WE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD are beginning to have:

"The U.S. is losing an information war to alternative media outlets"

Arkansas Suspends Drilling of Injection Wells after Earthquake Swarm

Thoughts?

Edit: Sorry forgot to include link to .gov article

Arkansas Suspends Drilling of Injection Wells after Earthquake Swarm

edit on 3-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Added link to referenced article

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS! Glad to hear that people power can have an impact and yes I think the Media are going to be the next to kick off. They are so gagged that it goes against all the reasons they got into journalism in the first place.

Getting back to topic -- well hey that's great - let's hope it sets a president for all the other interference with nature so come on down folks who do we hit next?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm feeling a little cranky tonight, please feel free to ignore this, I won't mind.

The article stated that all of the fracking that was in operation before December may continue. It also said that the Moratorium will be lifted in 4 to 5 months. There was no indication that "people" had anything to do with it.

I'm sorry, I'm cranky and depressed. Straighten me out here.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm feeling a little cranky tonight, please feel free to ignore this, I won't mind.

The article stated that all of the fracking that was in operation before December may continue. It also said that the Moratorium will be lifted in 4 to 5 months. There was no indication that "people" had anything to do with it.

Nah, I think you're right. Now if it had been indefinitely suspended, THEN the people would have won. This, however... Ehhh... Not so much.

Though linking the earthquakes (possibly) to the fracking is a good start.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That guys last words (vid No 2) says it all "We can't dictate what people believe any more" FANTASTIC!
They finally got the message.

On another note - The BBC UK reports Murdoch is to buy up all media outlets including BSKYB and all Mainstream Newspapers - this will and I hope the UK members on here take note (I am sure they are already aware) will mean you will only get Murdochs Point of View and That nice guy is working for the Elite and the NWO. Take Note You Brits and do something about it.

Thanks for bringing this OP you have made my day. S&F

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Theyve just started this 'practice' here in the NW of England !
It was held up for consultation a few weeks back but just yesterday that consultation decide there was no evidence to support the fears that local people had and gave the go ahead !

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wow...really? We are entering a war based on information? Is that such a surprise?

During the industrial age we entered into warfare that was industrial based! Industrial meaning anything that had to do with/including anything having to do with the business of manufacturing products, utilities, transportation, and financial companies.

The definition of our information age includes data that has been verified to be accurate and timely, is specific and organized for a purpose, is presented within a context that gives it meaning and relevance, and that can lead to an increase in understanding and decrease in uncertainty.

In our information age all this will be challenged and spun! Just as tanks were both used in defense and offense so will technologies of information such as the internet be used in defense and offense.

As for fracking... well I would hope that as soon as someone discovers that it is occurring near them they would take the time to understand what it is and what is involved. You DO NOT WANT fracking occurring near you or your water supply (or even in your air)!

SnF

Peace & Respect,

AS
edit on 3-3-2011 by AeonStorm because: added + restuctured + snf

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

This is only the start. The war won't be won until the waste wells are sealed for good and the practice is stopped completely. It is a great start and I congratulate all that are helping.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by charles1952

Nah, I think you're right. Now if it had been indefinitely suspended, THEN the people would have won. This, however... Ehhh... Not so much.

Though linking the earthquakes (possibly) to the fracking is a good start.

But hey...it is a start brother. Or at least that is how I see it. I mean as long as we keep the pressure on by continuing to let them know that we ARE watching and paying close attention, along with doing our best to not let this subject die and doing our part to support those that play a HUGE role (BK Lim scientist immediately comes to mind here) in getting the truth out by ensuring the information goes viral....I think we can really begin to make a difference

I mean this IMO is an example of cause and effect that we are seeing being literally validated between these two videos. To not be inspired by that is beyond me. TPTB are beginning to take notice that we the people might be proving to be a little tougher to completely enslave globally then they has expected

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusanFrey
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

This is only the start. The war won't be won until the waste wells are sealed for good and the practice is stopped completely. It is a great start and I congratulate all that are helping.

My thoughts exactly. And I believe that it is important to share whatever successes we might be having in the midst of all of the depressing/bad news threads that we seem to encounter quite a bit on a daily basis. Thank you for commenting

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There is an existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:
Search ATS
edit on Thu Mar 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Please share your information on our ongoing thead www.abovetopsecret.com... as some of our members may not see this Thread. All Fracking needs to stop now!

top topics

join