It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an interesting article disputing "operation blue beam"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
secretsun.blogspot.com...

I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that Blue Beam isn't one of TPTB contingency plans yet, but it does seem like they would be going way out of their way... but then again, someone planned 9/11. I mean if they had technology THAT advanced than what chance do we really have in the first place? Also what I find odd about this article is that Richard Dolan is referenced as being skeptical of the Blue Beam theory, which I didn't know he was, but Rich Dolan is the one who proposed the "breakaway civilization" theory. The breakaway civilization theory says that a group of scientists existing within the world of black operations since at least WW2 have become so advanced taht they have tech that we could not even begin to imagine, like possibly UFOs that are using a type of physics we don't understand yet, or maybe even that the government got a hold of a real alien craft and back engineered it and that is what propelled them into being so advanced. But if Dolan believes that there may be a "breakaway civilization", then why would the theory of "blue beam" seem unlikely to him? I really love Rich Dolan's work, so I really hope he isn't disinfo, same goes for the Secret Sun blog. enjoy.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
S&F

it's been awhile since i've been at the secret sun

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You know, I have a few minor problems with Dolan. But this is one of those notions (Breakaway Civilization) that I consider so unlikely that I have to think that he's simply been watching too much Stargate SG-1.

What I mean is that I just don't see the "fingerprints" of this sort of breakaway civilization. What are they up to, and why? Wouldn't we see some real evidence of them? If they're that powerful, why are they so invisible? Why--again, if they're that all-powerful and basically omnipotent--would they even bother to f*** with us? Why not just leave Planet Earth entirely and associate only with themselves? They'd have the entire Solar System, indeed, why not the very Galaxy? at their fingertips. I mean, they themselves might as well be extraterrestrials, if all that's true.

Here:

UFO Watch Good Guys/Bad Guys

"So what is the problem? The problem is that Dolan appears to take all evidence at face value. He will quote Morris K. Jessup on an equal basis with Jacques Vallee. He will talk of Gray Barker on the same level as J. Allen Hynek. He puts Philip Corso at the same level as Jerome Clark. In other words, he does not seem to discriminate between sources. He considers them all valid. Rather than sifting through vast amounts of disinformation for the Truth, it’s more like he’s amassing a mound of evidence without regard to its veracity or corroboration. He doesn’t even allude to the possibility that there might be some problems with some of this evidence. The clowns are thrown in with the professors."

And furthermore:

"The fourth problem is that Dolan appears to hang out with discredited people in the field. He shares the stage with people like Greer and Bassett. His theories dovetail nicely with the Exopolitics movement, a cargo cult if there ever was one. If you are known by the company you keep, this is bad news for Dolan...."

That's all I'm trying to say....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi all,

I am a fan of ATS and am often here, lurking about. I thought though that it might be useful to say something on this thread.

First, Blue Beam. I agree that the poster makes a good point, and what seems to be a fair criticism of my position. After all, I DO posit the existence of a 'breakaway civilization,' one that is possibly very far beyond us in key technological and possibly cosmological features. Why then could they not pull off Blue Beam?

Well, I wrote my piece on Blue Beam during a minor hysteria about it in early October 2010. At that time, there were predictions (copied and pasted across the web and esp Facebook) about a Blue Beam event that was to take place on October 13. I am sure many of you recall this. Certain people prone to delusions and fantasy were most guilty of promoting this prediction.

I took the opportunity to research the history of the Blue Beam idea. It appears to have come from a man named Serge Monast. In reviewing his work, I never found any evidence that he was positioned to know anything at all about this. He was a Christian fundamentalist and anti-NWO, spoke only French (he was Quebecois), and as far as I could see, didn't get around much. Who did he know within the UN -- as he claimed -- who leaked him the information of an impending move by the UN to create the new world order and a rejection of Christianity via a faked alien invasion? In my observation, the answer is, no one.

My article, if you are interested, is here: www.afterdisclosure.com...

The follow up article by Christopher Knowles, sited at the top of this thread, is simply outstanding research, in my opinion. He followed up on my own thoughts and did some seriously good research.

But that doesn't resolve the apparent contradiction. If I believe in a breakaway group, why do I doubt that they could pull off a Blue Beam type of event?

The fact is I don't strongly deny it at all. False flags DO occur all the time. 9/11 ... obviously. And so much more. My problem with Blue Beam was in an examination of the evidence. I did not see any. On top of that, I was distressed and somewhat annoyed to see overt fear mongering by certain people who loved nothing more than scaring the # out of people, on something without evidence. So I made my statement.

But CAN something like Blue Beam happen? Well, even a breakaway group, as I hypothesize about, would have its hands full trying to pull this off, I think. The logistics, as I see it, would be a nightmare. Assume it's an alien invasion scenario. Do they just create a hologram, like in V? Do they use it to blow up buildings like Independence Day? Will there be any attempt to provide evidence to an intensely skeptical global scientific community? These are not trivial matters. Many things are possible in our world today, but I am not willing to make a statement supporting Blue Beam without something concrete to go on.

Which brings me to the second critique, also fair. That I provide no real evidence for the existence of a breakaway civilization. I fully take the point. I don't have anything tangible. I do think, though, that I am guilty of not always explaining what I mean clearly enough on this. While I do think that there is a substantial built infrastructure for the deep black community involved, I don't think it's like Alternative 3, in which they bail out of our world completely. They have family, after all, mothers and fathers, family reunions. I think of it as an extreme version of the classified world, in which people are on deep assignment for extended periods, but return to the 'white world' periodically. I am sure it creates great personal stress in their lives.

Consider a conversation I once had with a former NSA scientist. I have come to know this person reasonably well. He told me that the NSA had computing capabilities of 650 Mhz in the mid-1960s. That's no great shakes today of course, but the PC market didn't reach that speed until around 2000. Thirty-five years.

How much more advanced might the deep black world be today? Especially if they have access to studying ET technology, as I believe they do?

I think the question answers itself: very far, indeed!

The final critiques were lifted from a piece written two years ago by Michael Schulyer. I recall that very well. I certainly think those particular criticisms were completely off base. I wrote my own reply, a fairly extended one, on the Paracast blog at the time.

regards,
Richard Dolan
keyholepublishing.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RichardMDolan

Extra terrestrials or no extra terrestrials, a breakaway civilization seems absolutely possible. It almost seems impossible for the group to not exist, just based on the observation you made between the Soviet Union and the USA military industrial complexes during the Cold War (in one of your lectures at the X-conference on youtube). The creators of the prototype Model-T were technically a breakaway group compared to the average family on a farm in north western Montana, at least during those years between testing, getting the patent, and moving to mass production. It is hard to deny that there has been a lot of money going missing since at least when Ronald Reagan deregulated the economy in the 80s, maybe a lot earlier than that. There is enough circumstantial evidence hidden in plain view to come to the conclusion that there very easily could be a breakaway civilization, like the one you propose.

Blue Beam on the other hand... I didn't look deep enough when reading the blog post from the Secret Sun, and your post on After Disclosure put it in better perspective. Looking at it now, Blue Beam seems like it has become a self fulfilling prophecy, whether it originated from a government agent, a Star Trek script, or some guy on a computer, because now if a legitimate ET event happens and is impossible to cover up, like if in the final 2 minutes of the Super Bowl a flying saucer crashes on the 30 yard line during a final drive, flattening Tom Brady, there will always be the proverbial Alex Jones in the background claiming it was a holographic government op and that Tom Brady was collateral damage like the people killed on 9/11...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichardMDolan
But CAN something like Blue Beam happen? Well, even a breakaway group, as I hypothesize about, would have its hands full trying to pull this off, I think. The logistics, as I see it, would be a nightmare. Assume it's an alien invasion scenario. Do they just create a hologram, like in V? Do they use it to blow up buildings like Independence Day? Will there be any attempt to provide evidence to an intensely skeptical global scientific community?

And have they realised yet that the world isn't just the USA?

One of the biggest problems I have with all these conspiracy theories is that they are always so USA-centric. Whereas in reality any alien visitors - friendly or hostile - would more likely head to either one of the more densely populated regions or else where communications and air traffic is highest. ie not North America.

Now, if I heard that 'Project Blue Beam' was to take place over Shanghai, Karachi and Sao Paulo, I might start to listen.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by RichardMDolan
But CAN something like Blue Beam happen? Well, even a breakaway group, as I hypothesize about, would have its hands full trying to pull this off, I think. The logistics, as I see it, would be a nightmare. Assume it's an alien invasion scenario. Do they just create a hologram, like in V? Do they use it to blow up buildings like Independence Day? Will there be any attempt to provide evidence to an intensely skeptical global scientific community?

And have they realised yet that the world isn't just the USA?

One of the biggest problems I have with all these conspiracy theories is that they are always so USA-centric. Whereas in reality any alien visitors - friendly or hostile - would more likely head to either one of the more densely populated regions or else where communications and air traffic is highest. ie not North America.

If they wanted to expose themselves to the most people, which clearly they do not.

If, hypothetically, these ETs wanted to conduct certain operations discreetly, what would they do?

Their best strategy would be to make a deal with the group that could potentially present the greatest impediment--or most useful ally---US armed forces.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
bluebeam's interestng,i thank.

top topics

join