It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been watching planes lately

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Just read back over what I wrote earlier caught a typo. I worked the EMB 145's, not 135's. The 135's were claustrophobia-incarnate, hehe.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i think with all this debate, people need to step back from argueing over OH ITS NOT A CHEMTRAIL ITS A CONTRAIL and lets conclude that whatever it is, it's obviously not good, just by looking, it looks wrong, if it is a contrail then this is a problem, blocking the sun is generally not good, less energy for plants, less energy for everything else and everything else needs more energy. This also seems to be fairly new, i really can't remember seeing planes ever make lasting trails and clear lines in the sky or i surely would have remembered or have some familiarity when seeing this, which now seems to happen very very of often - i remember back last year when the volcano in iceland had all air traffic down and for those days the sky was very clear, weird? i like many other people seem to see planes flying over leaving lines then within a short time the cloud becomes thick with a silver haze, is that just a coincidence... when i can see a clear day and pretty much predict im gonna see some massive lines, also ive noticed many planes flying in pairs, side by side.

the most alarming thing for people is, many people seem to think this is normal which it quite clearly isn't, if you grow plants you'll notice this alot more and when there is no sun, its pretty cold and dull.

we could consider many other things, people have spoken of geoengineering and cloud seeding, well in england it seems pretty difficult to get any clear infomation about this, we just see planes, going all directions, more often than not, its planes making horizon to horizon lines are you just supposed to sit there and go yeah this is great, this is fine, this is normal because it quite obviously isn't and there seems to be nobody to inform about this or nobody even acknowledging.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by steven barnes

The thing about that is, you weren't looking for them back then. The number 23 for example, go read up on the 23 enigma. You'll spend weeks seeing 23 everywhere. EVERYWHERE! RUN!! It's behind you right now!!!!!

I've said it time and again, if you want anything remotely worth investigation :

Time lapse photos from dawn til dusk (some spraying apparently takes place at night now)
Atmospheric and weather information for the area
flight paths and if possible flight numbers/times

If at all possible, with all those ducks in a row, a sample. Is it carnicon that's been getting samples and testing? Altitude sample would be best, but short of sending up a weatherballoon type device, i dunno how that's possible.

But photos are basically useless because they look like contrails, and none of these seem out of the ordinary for me. Once you couple multiple photos over a period of time, with weather conditions, THEN you can start looking for anomalies.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
nice photos, spotted this what the hell is wrong with the engines on this plane?

??? ive watched videos with reguards to 'fake planes' on youtube
the engines look slanted on this picture

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wongy

....what the hell is wrong with the engines on this plane?

?? Nothing at all.

Understand extreme telephoto picture resolution, and pixelation???

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That's how it was looking over here in New York yesterday

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

yeah could be, the shados dont look right
its just probably me i deal with a lot of photoshop, manipulation digital enhancement and 3D softwards on my course at uni, when i see something that doesnt look right just makes me wonder thats all

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by true-life

I am in Mexico now for couple of weeks- NO CHEM TRAILS!
the planes are going back and forth across the sky but NOthing.

Do yourself a favor, and go learn and read up on the science of meteorology, and our atmosphere. And geography.

You are "down" in Mexico. The nature of the upper atmosphere -- temperature, relative humidity levels -- is very different the closer you get to the Equator. A great deal is dependent on your Latitude....and also, there are regional differences, around the globe. This is why there are deserts in some parts of the world!

Do you understand this? Do you know that a great deal of, say, the upper part of the continent of Africa is desert....but, if you follow the lines of latitude around the Earth, to other landmasses, you find that in other areas, they aren't deserts. Know why??

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It's funny how UFOs & aliens are taken more seriously, in ATS, than chemtrails. Yet I see more stars & flags for posts supporting the chemtrailing than debunking them, so it's obvious that more people believe chemtrailing is going on than those who don't, and the people who don't believe in chemtrails are usually the same types who go by officials 'words' and not their 'actions.' Have fun with that I guess.

You guys still waiting for Obama's "change we can believe in?"

The skies would look EXACTLY the same as they do NOW if they WERE spraying what's in those patents. Don't believe your eyes, wait for an authority figure to tell you what to believe, and enjoy your TV shows while society falls apart.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueGrit

sorry if this seems pointless... but to say convex sometimes and concave at others is a little ummm, naive, sorry. a convex chemtrail viewed from the other side would be concave.

Aside from that i feel that in general 'chemtrails' are people looking for conspiracies where none lie, just my opinion!!! I am very much a beleiver that there are a multitude of things our governments do without our knowledge, pumping the sky full of chemicals would be too easily discovered if done on a large scale, better done over somewhere less important... like iraq(jk... but a thought)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You see? THIS is the problem with the "chem"-trail believers:

The skies would look EXACTLY the same as they do NOW if they WERE spraying what's in those patents.

How do you figure this?? How do you know, that "IF" any of the programs and procedures described by the various patents were ever to be implemented....how do you "KNOW" the skies would look "exactly" the same??

Are those patents involving the "spraying" of water vapor, to form tiny ice crystals? Because, only IF that is done, will the skies look "exactly" as they do today. Every substance will have its own spectral refraction/reflection properties.

Or....what "IF" those plans might include some other material? How do you "KNOW" that this other material will even be visible, at all??? If you use a spray-on deodorant, how ling is it visible? What about anything else around the house, that you spray? How "visible" is it? And, for how long??

Try to use some reason, and logic for a change, ladies and gentlemen.......

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

was you taking pics in my backyard? lol !!
the sky where i live looks like that almost everyday.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If I dump baby powder on the floor, I can "know" what it will look like before I see it for myself. If they use aluminum/thin glass/barium/sulfur/etc. in a fine powder, or a mixture of said materials into the 4/5ths kerosene fuel, it would do exactly what these "con-trails" are doing right now.

Have passenger planes changed their cruising altitudes in the past 15-20 years, or have the number of flights multiplied by 5000% in those past 2 decades? We ALL remember the occasional sustained contrail back in the 1910s through 1980s, very rare and usually only ONE streak across the sky, thin, not spreading out to make ridiculous artificial clouds.

Then ALL OF A SUDDEN, in one year then onward, multiple streaks across the sky lingering for hours and spreading out. Just that alone deserves serious attention and debate, to blow it all off because "officials" said it isn't happening, that tells a story in itself.
edit on 4-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

First of all, you can completely set aside any "It's In The Fuel" nonsense. I want you to learn about jet engines, jet airplane fuel systems design and operations, and then to think about it. Am tired of constantly repeating myself, from the many other threads where I have already provided many paragraphs of information as to why it is simply impossible.

If they use aluminum/thin glass/barium/sulfur/etc. in a fine powder, or a mixture of said materials into the 4/5ths kerosene fuel, it would do exactly what these "con-trails" are doing right now.

_____

Have passenger planes changed their cruising altitudes in the past 15-20 years...

Nope.

... or have the number of flights multiplied by 5000% in those past 2 decades?

Nope. (Just making numbers up now, are we??)\

____

We ALL remember the occasional sustained contrail back in the 1910s through 1980s, very rare ....

In the 1970s (even the 1960s).... not really all that "rare". But, memories as such are selective, nowadays...and it is ONLY as a result of this attention given this HOAX.

Then ALL OF A SUDDEN, in one year then onward....

No, see above. It was gradual. It only received attention called to it (coincidentally, at the SAME TIME as the Internet began to grow exponentially....doesn't that tell you anything??).

....multiple streaks across the sky lingering for hours and spreading out.

The numbers of jets increased (though, not that rhetorical "5000%"). BUT, there is a far more important factor involved here....when comparing to the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s.....the ENGINES. I've also written many, many posts on that topic, along with the fuel systems information. Tired of repeating that info, too. Here, this PDF might be better....certainly is easier for me.....:

www.bragwebdesign.com...

A snippet:

According to .... theory, contrails are expected to form at a threshold temperature that increases with the overall efficiency of the aircraft propulsion. As a consequence, aircraft with modern engines, with higher overall efficiency, cause contrails over a larger range of cruise altitudes. To validate this theory, an experiment was performed.....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
As for the pictures.....Like all pictures of this subject, not enough detail.

My question is: If they really did not want us to see these trails in the sky.

Why wouldn't they just do it at night? I remember these long trails when I was a kid.

They switched fuel for a less pollution. This new fuel left a very short trail.

I seem to remember about 10 -15 years ago they switched back. But I have slept since then.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Great post, the pics are amazing. And my 2 cents on this would be that maybe the planes that have the contrails that appear to form a little more behind the plane then at the tail may be going faster than the plane with the trails forming at its tail? just a suggestion, dont know too much about aviation
Its definetly a bit fishy though that some of the trails dissaper after a little bit and others linger around for hours. I live in northern illinois by wisconsin and I see planes with contrails all the time and this whole chemtrail theory just makes me wonder what if they really are doing that? the theory makes sense, maybe the gov't is using it in a way to keep people tamed and calm? just like the theory as to why flouride is still in drinking water even though scientists proved it doesnt nothing at all to prevent tooth decay and it never has, but its been known to calm people down and supress anger. And well when you have alot to hide, thats exactly what you would want the people to be like wouldnt it? Try and dumb them down and keep them stupid while they sit up in their high chairs and get rich. Anyways ill stop ranting now lol, again great post and pics

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Weedwhacker you are full of BS, all my friends and I noticed all of this more than 6 years before deciding to "look at the internet".

It incenses me that you are telling me these were in the skies before the late 90's...i am a furious weather watcher , they DID NOT appear at ALL in this large spreading "persistent" contrails like as of recently.

Nothing you say can change the fact that I know they were not there before, the skies were FAR more blue before...
I could see the stars FAR more then , not only that but....

Air traffic has NOT increased by a dramatic amount AT ALL... since then.

How can a 20% increase in cars trucks and air travel, population, ( I live on the west coast) amount to me not being able to see the skies...

Not to mention that emissions levels are actually way down as measured by the cities...this should mean CLEARER skies, not dramatically dimmed , and why does the sun look white now ??

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Oh boy, i can see that ignorance is still alive and well on ATS, despite the motto, "Deny Ignorance".

Contrails have been around since the first aircraft managed to climb to the altitudes where they can form. you really ought to do some research on this Grinch. Persistant contrails have been around for decades. In fact during WWII, persistant contrails from B-17 raids so obscured targets and the sky lanes, pilots were having a difficult time finding their targets and even their routes. The only reason why there are more contrails now than before? gee, MORE airtravel! More airplanes in skies, more airplanes to create contrails.

Upper atmosphere dynamics allow for persistant contrails when conditions are right. Then they behave like a cloud and "persist". Its not voodoo, its not alien, its not some grand global conspiracy. its just basic meteorology and aeronautics. And no, Weedwhacker is not full of BS. Those that push the chemtrail nonsense usually are. Taking pictures of contrails and screaming bloody murder that they are chemtrails, with NO evidence, other than, "I feel as if its wrong". That aint evidence. That is ignorance. And then to attack someone who is lightyears ahead of you in understanding this phenomena and is trying to explain it to you as simply as possible, is just embracing ignorance.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I just wanted to give everyone who has contributed to this thread a great bit THANK YOU! Lots of good info has been posted... both pro and con! I promise to get back to answering individual posts ASAP. I've come down with some kind of crud and not feeling the best, but didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Once you observe and get to know your sky you will notice that normally the air traffic is always within the same path's and on spray days totally different. You might even notice that your airport changes the traffic (take off and landing a wee bit differently.

In the morning when the Sun is rising you will see spraying Southeast to Northwest and when the Sun is setting the spraying is North to South maybe even slightly North to Southeast on ocassion.

I think instead of me calling them chemtrails I might call them cloud makers

Life is such an illusion

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join