It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationists New Tactics to promote Anti-Evolutionary Teachings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by hippomchippo

Just try to escape .Like Austrailia it's a fer piece from anywhere !

Australia's a fur piece of unspecified origin?

Is that why the Queen, when Prince Charles was about to tour Australia, said to him,
"wear the Fox Hat!"?

Come to think of it, it's about time the English stopped sending their unwanted criminals over here.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Have you ever had evolution proved to you personally? Or have you just read these papers that you speak of and decided to believe them?

Have you ever witnessed a fusion reaction? Or have you just read about it?

Another ignorant, atheist, hell-bound fusionist...

Don't you realise it's just god rubbing two invisible sticks together very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very fast?

I bet you haven't even read the papers written by Stickists, and have no idea how many holes there are in the theory of fusion. Of course there are holes in the theory of Stickism too, but only because god hides the evidence so the unbelievers can't ever turn into believers and go to heaven. So the holes in Stickism are there because it's holy, and it's holy because there's holes in it, so it all makes sense.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by madness mysoul

What facts . What can you prove has evolved . Maybe there will be fossile remains of extinct species that could not succeed from a massive diversity of life . The living species could thrive until the changing environment excludes it also . So a scientist will assume that the two were related and the living species evolved from the first . Last I checked evolution could not be substantiated but I guess you have made the claim already .

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by madness mysoul

What facts . What can you prove has evolved . Maybe there will be fossile remains of extinct species that could not succeed from a massive diversity of life . The living species could thrive until the changing environment excludes it also . So a scientist will assume that the two were related and the living species evolved from the first . Last I checked evolution could not be substantiated but I guess you have made the claim already .

It must have been decades ago when you last checked then

In over 150yrs, the theory hasn't been debunked, which is why it's classified as a theory and not hypothesis. You might wanna read up on it, even if it's only the Wiki article

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join