It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its been great and frustrating, but this is where i part off ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Im finnaly leaving this site for good. Ive done enough evangelizing aand preaching
for one year and ive made my point. Its been great, yet at the same time very frustrating. I hop
all of you consider what ive said during the coming times, i hope to god during the coming world war
you may realize its no joke and that this is for real what is happeing in the world.

A world in this kind of sin cannot stand.

I just wanted to leave a couple of things you just be aware of. Ive told you that christ is the lord, this
is the end, im not on here for (no) reason, you are being called to christ whether you know it or not.

U.S.A.

we are a pathetic sinful prideful culture. The evil U.N. sits in our country. We are the founder of horrible
stff such as the degrading of women, the playboy manchine, we are a culture of pure lust and degredation of moral values.

This is why everybody hates us including me. trust me id get out of this god forsaken country if i had the financial support but i dont
and i will pay with this country when gods punishment comes on it.

Those who cant see how sinful and evil our own country is cannot see anything. We talk about other countries being evil and nonsense that
our media puts out, but in reality we are a (biggoted) (lustful) culure of pure amsuement and entertainment. We are filled to the gills wit pride,
lust and cocoutness and we (will) fall by our (own) sins.

All sins come back on you, otherwise god would of never made the commands.

The rest of the world sees ourevil sinful god forsaken culture and they hate us and want us destroyed, as they should not take violence into their hands, the one thing they (are) right on
is that we are aan evil society.

No other country degrades women, degrades moral values, degrades any kind of love like the usa. The good people in the usa are
stuck like a man in jail. We have become the captial of impurity as many moral americans can see and we will
fall because of this

Just look at your tv, your vidoe stores, your talk shows (springer), your media, your violence, your (young) kids values, your music, we
are a country of immorality and impurity.

(Every) sin comes back on you, and its coming back on us as well, we cannot stand in this much sin and we will fall by
our (own) sin, the only reason we get attacked is becase of a sinful culture.

WW3

Just look for these things.

1. We win with iraq, become massively prideful, economy goes up for a while, god allows more and more pride to build
in us, then we confront communist until finnaly are troops remain outside of the us and we get taken over from within. the economy
drops, massive natural disasters hit us, and we get possibly nuked by the communist.

then WW3 will be full force involving satans favorite weapon, nuclear warheads. Riots will increase, food
supply will decrease, protest an revolutions will happen when we get attacked, peoplewill literally lose their minds from
fear and a hectic culture.

Once ww3 and revolutions hit thats it, nukes will go off and it will be nonstop horror, nd if you think im crazy so be it, i was called
crazy in 1999 when i talked about WW3, and will be now, its no suprise considering nobody including our catholic church does not
want to face reality that we are in the end of the world with WW3.

I knew aout this in 1999, many saints predicted this war, scripture predicts it, god predicts it and (it)
is happening before your eyes because of (sin).

I hate it but its reality, a reality which tons of people want to deny.

I hope you continue to have a good time on this site, i hope my stay on here
has been a little helpful, i will pray for all your user names as thats the only way i know you. I hope
you realize that im not on here or nothing, soe of you are being called to christ who are sincere, ive told you ive witnessed
miracles of him i cant explaain, ive given yu the saints miracles of the church, soon eough christ himself will provide
a miracle to further your belief.

But my evangelizing is done, all im going to do is pray and my jobnow is to try and become as holy
as possible before the full fledged ww3, arguing and preaching will not increase my perfection.

I will include you guys in my daily rosary, and my god bless you and make known to you the truth of himself, and i hope
you will embrace christ before their is no time left.

Its been a funtime here, and i hope to god you guys realize what is happening.

Peace and god bless.

arc

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Truth take care of yourself wherever you end up and just remember that belief has to grow and mature with the individual. Don't knock your country too much - yes it has it's faults but there is much that is great there too and compared to many places in the world it's a safe haven right now.

all the best kid

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'd like to be the first to say goodbye Truth. You have been a great member and you have voiced you concerns about the sinful world. You have been a great assest to the religion fourm and I hate to see you go. May God look over you in your life. God bless you Truth and may your life be devoid of sin. Today with your depature Truth we lose a great member. GOODBYE TRUTH!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I've lost count... is this the fourth or fifth time Truth has said he was leaving for good?

I'm not going to say goodby, because I know you'll be back. In the mean time, have a nice vacation.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is leaving again. See you truth, come back in about a month or two.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Truth, you have an inner peace issue. I would suggest some philosophical readings, but you wouldn't take the time to read them. You aren't ready for higher level philosophy just yet. As you grow older, your hatred for "the state of mankind" will dull and you will grow exponentially as an individual. Until that time, best of luck and skill.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Please Truth, take a philosophy class in college. A philosophy of religion class usually addressed Christian issues as the main focus, since most of the U.S. is Christian. They don't try to brainwash you, they just open your mind to the purpose behind your beliefs. You'll end up being a wiser man and more forgiving of the world you so despise.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
well truth when i asked a question you'd answer by starting off with
dear f16

gonna miss reading ur posts have a nice life wherever it takes you

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Good bye, "Truth" and wherever you go, please understand that your bludgeoning with the Gospel as if it were a hammer is doing more damage than good. Rest uneasy knowing that you and your "evangelism" style hardens hearts and makes it harder for the Holy Spirit to do His job.

MKay God intervene in your life, and until then, may your internet access be denied.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
And for everytime I have bidded farewell to truth the same way I greeted him: Peace.

Truth, I know you and I had a lot of arguments and our history isn't really that of 'good' but I always respected you.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Don't worry, Illuminati, he'll be back. This place is like family; even if you argue and disagree, you always have to go to the family reunions!

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
...hey...I only go to family reunions coz heaps of them still own me money and its the only way to catch them all in one place...

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Nothing like a good dose of fire and brimstone in the morning...

Be sure to keep your hair, stay away from jumpsuits and running shoes, don't put your faith in comets, and for godsakes, do NOT drink the punch!

Have a nice vacation!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth
christ is the lord, this
is the end, im not on here for (no) reason, you are being called to christ whether you know it or not

Amen

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
truth we knew you'd come back and you did i saw your status as "online"

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
errr.....christianity makes no sense. i chose reality ^^

[Edited on 18-4-2003 by JCDenton]

new topics

top topics

join