It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Rodriguez is a Fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yeah, yeah, I'm a disinfo agent, I know.

People think that because they cannot fathom that anyone that can use a computer can be that out of touch with reality to believe such nonsense. They must be paid to be that ignorant.

Oh phil jayahn......

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yeah, yeah, I'm a disinfo agent, I know.

People think that because they cannot fathom that anyone that can use a computer can be that out of touch with reality to believe such nonsense. They must be paid to be that ignorant.

Oh phil jayahn......

I remember my first beer too.

Which mod are you screwing to allow your off-topic, ad hominem BS? I've had my comments removed for less.

If you've got a beef with what I have posted about Willy, spit it out, and try to be specific.

Otherwise, take a hike.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I assure you the death my nephew at Cantor Fitzgerald that awful day is no hoax.

The buildings were reduced to dust. Stop and think. If you still think the towers were reduced to dust because of jet aviation fuel I pity you.

Advanced military grade nano thermate is found in every 911 dust sample studied. Dust from the site, dust a few blocks away, dust in an apartment, dust on the Brooklyn Bridge...every sample contains this military grade nano thermate.

Then in the dust are these iron spheres. The iron isn't what is so special, but its shape, form shows the degree of heat needed to produce such a thing is impossible from a fire inside a building fueled by office crap and aviation fuel.

The jig is up.

Even the white wash 911 Commission said they were set up to fail, and they were lied to.

All the evidence that has been discovered in the last, almost decade, points to an "inside job,"
or a new Reichstag fire.

All the fingers point to the oligarchs, neocons, mossad, rabid zionists on both sides of the ocean, and the military industrial prison complex.

Que Bono?

These criminals benefited. They got filthy rich and to this day are robbing the U.S. Treasury/tax payer to fund their international intrigue.

Patriots are going to make sure they hang. Arrest warrants for Bush, Cheney, Rice, Powell, Feith, Yoo, et. al. are waiting for them in Europe and in over 130 countries. Bounty to the tune of millions of dollars has been raised and pledged to the patriot bounty hunters that bring them to a fair trial.

These mass murdering criminals, start illegal wars, secret prisons, and endorse torture. They lie. They cheat. They steal. Justice comes at the end of a rope for this gang. So I advise you, choose what side you are on wisely.

When the worm turns, as it always does, you don't want your name associated as an apologist for the baby killing psychopaths.

edit on 5-3-2011 by beijingyank because: grammar clarity

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by beijingyank

I'm sorry for your loss, but you are so effing right on it makes me want to shout.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

First, I never said the death of your nephew was a hoax. Not sure where you got that idea.

Second, the buildings were not reduced to dust. Anyone who spent time clearing the debris pile, or sorting through the debris at any of the 6 or 7 landfills they used, knows none of the buildings were reduced to dust.

And Third, I have no problem with my name being associated with reality

Finally, you have my condolences on your loss that day. You also have my sorrow that lying idiots like Theirry Meyssan, Alex Jones, Dylan Avery et al have gotten their hooks into you with their lies.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

You also have my sorrow that lying idiots like Theirry Meyssan, Alex Jones, Dylan Avery et al have gotten their hooks into you with their lies.

Have you looked at the remarkable work done by Leslie Raphael yet?
frankresearch.info...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I've had this feeling Rodriguez was hiding something. Perhaps it's because he reminded me of that spoon bender Uri Geller.
Well, he did have the master key too, his sacred "key of hope". You could open a lot of doors with that key! That would certainly be useful to some folk.

In fact the whole story of how he actually obtained that key I found the most suspicious thing about Willy's story.

Firstly the reason he fell down the void in the stairs in the first place, what was he up to? And how he felt justified to demand a key after that, no less the master key to the entire complex - and really demanded it until the port authority gave it to him - which I am surprised they did (sure you didn't steal it Willy?).

Why would you push so hard for a master key to the entire complex of the twin towers after falling down a shaft in the same building? ...Perhaps so you don't fall down the shaft again. Which brings us back to our question - why did he fall down that shaft? Because Willy didn't have a key. So what did he need the key for, to get access to an area that involved some risky climbing without a key?!

Let's stop it there - Willy was trusted with the master key to the entire wtc complex. That's a major security hole right there in my opinion!

You know also Willy booked the day off on 9/11 and only came into work after being hounded by his boss. Foreknowledge perhaps? Lucky for many Willy turned up for work and unlocked the doors. Perhaps Willy was 'the last man out' because he knew exactly what was going on, including the time of collapse! (Ok.. maybe going overboard there but what the hell!).

Anyway, his 9/11 story checks out pretty good so I don't doubt most of his story, perhaps some of it's a bit dodgy but the stuff about the explosions is pretty interesting and accurate I believe. But when he talks about the floor he didn't dare go on to though ( I think he said was a mechanical floor), he said somewhere around the 35th if I recall correctly. Two points:
1) when I looked it up it was several floors away from the mechanical room
2) In some interviews I get the impression that he talks about the suspicious floor in pretense, as if he was scared to go onto that floor even before 9/11/01.

He claims to of gone past that floor too, yet couldn't actually work out which floor Willy got to before heading back, perhaps a moot point.

The story about the key though to me sounds odd.

Just to add also, Willy worked those towers full time janitor of the stairwells on all 110 floors, he would of been up and down that building all day. So surely if anything weird was going on in the building he would of been one of the first to notice. I guess the plumbers could of worked night shifts though. I also wonder if Willy was taken advantage of.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Hallelujah, S&F for just getting the topic right!

Great points too, thanks!

I must admit, after the disintegration of the Scholars for 911 early on, I gave up on trusting anyone, especially those outspoken ones questioning the official story the most vocally and visibly in the media, the ones who are still breathing. There's no way someone could be on the right track and be allowed to live, so as hard as it was for me to do, I had to consider everyone suspect until proven otherwise.

We get the Charlie Sheens and the Rosie O'Donnells to "speak truth to power", and to provide support of questionable value to a movement of questionable origin. Willy fits that story nicely. If the towers were pre-demolished, as the rubble pile shows, the Immigrant Janitor would be there to tell his story of heroism to the world to reinforce the belief that the buildings were fully occupied. Making him an OS doubter would solidify his standing amongst the doubters, and he could therefore help lead the "truth movement" around by its nose.

I suspect his role in the coup began before his hiring. They could only count on operatives or Made Men to play along for so many years. An honest soul may get a change of heart, or may be exposed to later information which could make him want to blow the whistle. I'm betting Willy's a Wise Guy.

edit on 7-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
willy came to my home town back in the summer of 2005 i went to pub in liverpool where he was giving his account of that day

before he came on and spoke a women (forget her name) spoke she was an ex mi5 agent as she started talking about false flag terrorism which id never heard of before, this is what got me thinking somethings defo not right with 9/11

i thought willy was sick on 9/11 but his boss forced him to go in which was why he was late and didnt make it to windows in the world for his free breckie.

i remember him saying that he used to go on that particular floor which he bypassed on 9/11 for a scive and you had to put a certain code in the elevator in order for it to stop on that floor

after listening to his story that made me research 9/11 and he wasnt the only person who witnessed explosives in the sub baseent levels i personally dont think hes a fraud

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
willy came to my home town back in the summer of 2005 i went to pub in liverpool where he was giving his account of that day

before he came on and spoke a women (forget her name) spoke she was an ex mi5 agent as she started talking about false flag terrorism which id never heard of before, this is what got me thinking somethings defo not right with 9/11

i thought willy was sick on 9/11 but his boss forced him to go in which was why he was late and didnt make it to windows in the world for his free breckie.

i remember him saying that he used to go on that particular floor which he bypassed on 9/11 for a scive and you had to put a certain code in the elevator in order for it to stop on that floor

after listening to his story that made me research 9/11 and he wasnt the only person who witnessed explosives in the sub baseent levels i personally dont think hes a fraud

Thanks, much obliged for the comment. I have only recently changed my tune, and not just about Willy either...

I keep referring to Raphael's work because it's the best I've seen. I am not done with it yet, as I wanted to purchase the Naudet DVD before continuing, but what I've read has made me rethink the whole scenario. After putting down Raphael's work I ran into this article, which when looked at with my new perspective, makes all the sense in the world, causing me to want to post it here.

Raphael isn't a no-planer, but he rips the Naudets and much of the FDNY apart...and he's naming names. Once I saw the scope of Raphael's work, it was no stretch at all to see Willy as an integral and needed part of the story.

Thanks again for your comment.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is getting out of control. No one is without error. I make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes.

William Rodriguez probably makes mistakes and so does Phil Jayhan. I have heard both men speak. I have had questions about both men over the years. In fairness to both, I will post some of my questions and observations.

1. I have listened and compared the Rosie interviews with Phil's analysis. (since I wrote the following, I have listened again and made more notes which I WILL NOT INCLUDE in this reply) I urge everyone to listen very carefully and compare the analysis for accuracy.

Maybe I am thick, but I don't understand how William can be understood to do all the things Phil says he does in 17 minutes. He doesn't. William clearly says he is on the 39th floor when he hears noise, but cannot see what it is because he is in the stairwell. (the south tower collapse). (Clip #3 at ~2:00) That means he has been working for about 70 minutes, not 17. It is about 10am, not 9:03am.

2. Phil says that William puts Phillipe David in an ambulance at the loading dock. Error. William says clearly that he goes out through the loading dock up to street level to the waiting ambulance. This is corroborated by Kenny Johanneman who gives an account to a live news crew and by his boss Tony Saltamacia.

3. Phil says that William is letting people out of the floors through locked doors. Error. I believe that the doors are locked on the stair side and he is actually letting firemen into floors that they cannot access--every fourth floor is able to be opened; three floors need the key. (Clip #2 at ~7:30) He is opening doors into floors so the firemen can survey damages and rescue people who may be injured and cannot motivate on their own, like the wheelchair man. While confusing to me, this is not a major sticking point. I wasn’t there. Neither was Phil Jayhan.

I found this explanation about doors and stairwells. Re-entry is the keyword.

“Doors leading from the tenant spaces into the stairwells were never kept locked; reentry from the stairwells was generally possible on every fourth floor.”

books.google.com... n&ei=mgl1TZOsA5OUtwfavqj2Dg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&sqi=2&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=wtc%20floor%20doors%20locked&f=false

4. William says he helped a woman on the 33rd floor find an exit. He doesn’t say he takes her out. He doesn’t say he takes anyone out, (after Phillipe David), just that he helps get people to where others can help them get all the way out. He does say he helps firemen get the wheelchair man to the lobby, (Clip #3 at ~4:40). The North Tower collapses shortly thereafter. It is now 10:28am. William has been working for about 90 minutes.

5. Phil is correct in his photographic observation that there is no visual evidence of staircases in the North Tower debris. That does not translate to William Rodriguez never cleaning stairs. This is not logic. The lack of stairs is another issue. There are plenty of photos of stairs on 9/11 (by John Labriola) before they were shredded.

6. Much of what William relates has been seasoned by his knowledge of the events gleaned over the many years. He is bound to make connections that he could not have made on 9/11. It is just narrative, not courtroom testimony. By the same token, no judge would allow Phil Jayhan to badger the witness in the way this thread is going. In America, if prosecutor Phil has a case, it is his obligation to make it and prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. It is not the obligation of the accused to prove his innocence.

7. If William is embellishing, he will have his conscience to deal with. If Phil is attacking without cause he too may one day come to realize an error. William is no Jesus. And Phil is no Pontius. But……This is beginning to sound like modern cruci FICTION

8. Before any of us condemns or questions the actions of another, we must honestly ask ourselves, What would I have done under the circumstances? I am sure that 99% of us would have run the other direction. How many of you can honestly say you would have run into a burning building?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

So if Naudet 'staged" their film as the conspiracy loon Raphael states then what about Wolfgang Staehle ?

He set up a webcam 3 days before on Sept 8, 2001 focused on lower Manhattan, including WTC

The camera was tripped every 4 seconds catching AA 11 as it approached and slammed in the North Tower

click.si.edu...

So if Naudet staged it, including as Raphael claims showing a shot of Ladder 1 framed against the WTC
what about Staehle - why else would he focus a camera on lower Manhattan unless had prior knowledge ?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

So if Naudet 'staged" their film as the conspiracy loon Raphael states then what about Wolfgang Staehle ? He set up a webcam 3 days before on Sept 8, 2001 focused on lower Manhattan, including WTC The camera was tripped every 4 seconds catching AA 11 as it approached and slammed in the North Tower click.si.edu... So if Naudet staged it, including as Raphael claims showing a shot of Ladder 1 framed against the WTC what about Staehle - why else would he focus a camera on lower Manhattan unless had prior knowledge ?

Staehle's shots matched Tina Cart's shots and Richard Clark's shots too.

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by uncommonsense

Thanks for your well written post.

You pose some good questions and make good observations which will take me some time to respond to properly. Please bear with me.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
About Staehle's shot #2/3

click.si.edu...

I am surprised? to see that this "so-called" AA11 managed to "blow out" 3 walls of the tower.

Either a missile ploughed through there, or another readied plane went in there, remote-controlled, with missiles flying every which way.

Any thoughts on the 3 walls?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

.Either a missile ploughed through there, or another readied plane went in there, remote-controlled, with missiles flying every which way.

Any thoughts on the 3 walls?

Yes - 300,000 lbs of aircraft at 500 mph. As the the plane slammed into the internal columns was violently shredded, the debris flying off would strike other objects creating secondary missiles. Large amount of the
debris including jet engines, landing gear parts and other heavy objects punched through the building
and out the outer side. In addition had 9000 gal of jet fuel aersolized and ignited in massive explosion/fireball
the blast force is going to go somewhere blowing out windows and on the side closest to the fuel vapor cloud

No missiles or second planes - just the incedible forces generated by the plane impacted the building

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Pre-planted charges would do it...they needed to make sure the computers were wiped out at the alleged impact points, and only pre-planted charges would to it. Missiles could be added for effect. A plane would have too much opportunity for failure, even with remote control and even then they needed total destruction in case the evidence survived the demolition. Plus there's the pesky issue of identifiable parts with real planes. Furthermore, if you're enlisting con men, it'd be easier to do if they didn't think anyone would die. No planes means no deaths (at least in the planes).

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by uncommonsense

The more I look at this, the more I don't trust "William". I have only met Phil virtually, and I have never met his nemesis, but to me he looks like a smarmy magician's assistant (he was); a con artist and a b-grade actor.

I have suffered through Mr. Rodriguez' account numerous times, and I can't write fast enough to keep up with the inconsistencies. First of all, I already know Willy's past life as a conman...er...Magician's Assistant, so my view is biased, I'll grant that. However...

I’ve gone over the time line too, but he doesn’t really make it clear. At one point he insists on pointing out the second plane hasn’t hit yet, and then proceeds to go about saving people with extension ladders down flooded elevator shafts and experiencing superhuman strength, but the time line gets muddled after that. Even at that point though, Willy has accomplished quite a lot single-handedly in a very short amount of time. Later though he says he heard another “bang” which he thought was the second plane, but it might have been the other building collapsing “we had no way of knowing” he said. So that means he didn’t know; because who could know the building would collapse. Furthermore, I’d think he could tell the difference between the sound of a plane impacting a tower dozens of stories above him, and the sound of a tower demolition which would have sounded and felt like an earthquake. So I think he’s trying to muddy up his story here to do a little backtracking and ass covering…it makes no sense.

Willy describes Filipe David working to fill his snack cart. He was "in his little closet" when "fire started coming from everywhere and burning his skin". That's a big-ass fire, but where the fire comes from is never clear; I guess its implied it came from the elevator, however Mr. David was missing part of his face, and skin was hanging off of 1/3 of his body. I take issue with that account, and even Rosie O’Donnell seemed a little incredulous when Willy described David screaming about an explosion: “even though he is burned” she said.

I cooked professionally for decades, so I know what a serious burn feels like. Getting bad burns is part of the job, but to get a third degree burn with skin hanging off of it, even over only a couple inches of skin ruins your day; but to have skin hanging off a third of your body would put you in shock. Every move would be excruciating and you would not be able to stand being wrapped with towels, as Willy claims he did to this poor bastard. This is a bullsh!t story from a con artist and I challenge any burn victim to tell me differently. More likely he was covering up the stage makeup before anyone else noticed it.

I love Halloween and I know I've left a serious impact on the psyches of more than just children with some of my more elaborate costumes when I used stage makeup. I would have adults looking at my fake wounds from six inches away from my face saying: "damn...it looks so real!". Gimme 15 minutes in a "little closet" with stage makeup and I could make you believe I had skin falling off me, especially if there was a handy explosion nearby to set the mood.

Mr. David seems pretty darned shy, and I felt embarrassed for the two of them when I saw Willy trying to get photo ops with him. Helps that he's a Honduran immigrant I guess...harder to follow up on. Stage makeup on a preexisting burn victim who's already healed scars can be used later as evidence of Willy's heroism...this is what I thought here...just what I'd expect from a Magician's Assistant, but I really don't know.

I agree with you about Willy apparently going through the loading docks to the street where the ambulance was, but to me that just sounds like an excuse the writers tossed into the story to give Willy a chance to be outside so he could “hear” people talk about a plane.

Finally, I don’t know what I’d do in the same circumstances, but I’ve been in some pretty harrowing times myself, nothing quite as exciting as Willy has, but I think most folks would lend a hand, and not wait to be rescued. The people in Willy’s story read like a b-script from Hollywood…honestly, that bit about the new employee who didn’t want to leave for fear of getting fired, snort, who writes this stuff?

I don't want to interrupt Phil and Willy's pissing match; it's become far too entertaining. In all fairness, I don't know either character, but Willy has profited handsomely from his role, while Phil gets nothing but derision for his, as is evidenced on this forum, but you know what they say; you know you're over the target when you start receiving flak. His research and investigations have been solid as far as I can tell, and his outbursts have appeared genuinely human. I gravitate to the underdog; it is my nature, so my money is on Phil. My two cents, anyway.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Got any thoughts on how a wingtip can slice through structural steel?

Did the government ever forensically match a plane to any of these crime scenes?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Thank You for your response, but I don't believe the 767 plane story, especially because of all the core beams, and the opposite wall exploding. That looks more like a bomb, to me, in that photograph.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join