It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Rodriguez is a Fraud

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Perhaps the buildings housed nothing but racoons prior to 9/11..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UrAllaBunchofIdiots

Bunch of people in stalled elevator cut hole in wall to escape from North tower

Jan Denczur, window washer, was stranded with several others in jammed elevator at 50 th floor

used Demczur's squeege to cut through sheetrock wall to emerge into - A BATHROOM !

Guess what was in bathroom - SINKS!

From his bucket, Mr. Demczur drew his squeegee. He slid its metal edge against the wall, back and forth, over and over. He was spelled by the other men. Against the smoke, they breathed through handkerchiefs dampened in a container of milk Mr. Phoenix had just bought.

Sheetrock comes in panels about one inch thick, Mr. Demczur recalled. They cut an inch, then two inches. Mr. Demczur's hand ached. As he carved into the third panel, his hand shook, he fumbled the squeegee and it dropped down the shaft.

He had one tool left: a short metal squeegee handle. They carried on, with fists, feet and handle, cutting an irregular rectangle about 12 by 18 inches. Finally, they hit a layer of white tiles. A bathroom. They broke the tiles.

One by one, the men squirmed through the opening, headfirst, sideways, popping onto the floor near a sink. Mr. Demczur turned back. "I said, `Pass my bucket out,' " he recalled.

So Yankee the bathrooms had fixtures......

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrAllaBunchofIdiots
I think this guy is a COINTELPRO disinfo agent trying to confuse the hell out of everyone in this thread with some baloney theories with alleged evidence which turns out is also baloney.
Yankee, youre all over the place, nobody really knows what exactly it is you're talking about. Your "evidence" has not supported your claim that "Willie" Rodriguez is a fraud, and everything you say is nonsensical. Case closed. Somebody close this thread, it should be in the [HOAX] section.

You wouldn't know COINTELPRO if it was shown to you on TV (it is), and you're twisting yourself into a pretzel to get people not to read it. That's a good sign.

I'm sure your motivations behind your machinations are sound, that you simply care so much for people that you don't want them to make up their own minds, and that you don't want them to read material that is ultimately a waste of time. You're such a good Samaritan.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Thanks, but stories of heroism like that are necessary for any good propaganda story.

But you'd like to focus on urinals, so be my guest, you can take the cake (as it were).

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Perhaps the buildings housed nothing but racoons prior to 9/11..

Perhaps you can start a thread explaining how you came to that conclusion.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I must say that I can't quite get over the giddiness I feel when I talk to you now, Thedman. I mean, a real EYE WITNESS to the plane(s)!

You should really get your own website, but now that I have you here, can you check out this damage and explain how a jet caused it? Because if it can be proved that a jet couldn't possibly have caused the damage, then what did you and your fifty coworkers see?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27b7cd4f9e6b.jpg[/atsimg]

Since you actually WITNESSED it, please tell me how the left wing can create dents on the left sides of the columns like this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2ef4ccd325f.jpg[/atsimg]

When the wings were swept-back 35 degrees, like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/117fe6565b66.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hey phil. When did you beccome a no planer?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Yeah, so that's wearing thin.

Care to comment on the evidence that leads to my conclusions, or is it time for you to hit the road?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Originally posted by UrAllaBunchofIdiots
I think this guy is a COINTELPRO disinfo agent trying to confuse the hell out of everyone in this thread with some baloney theories with alleged evidence which turns out is also baloney.
Yankee, youre all over the place, nobody really knows what exactly it is you're talking about. Your "evidence" has not supported your claim that "Willie" Rodriguez is a fraud, and everything you say is nonsensical. Case closed. Somebody close this thread, it should be in the [HOAX] section.

You wouldn't know COINTELPRO if it was shown to you on TV (it is), and you're twisting yourself into a pretzel to get people not to read it. That's a good sign.

I'm sure your motivations behind your machinations are sound, that you simply care so much for people that you don't want them to make up their own minds, and that you don't want them to read material that is ultimately a waste of time. You're such a good Samaritan.

It has become quite obvious that you're quite the phony. You have for the 16th time failed to answer one simple question; you already know what it is so i wont repeat myself. And please, stop making dip# assumptions about what other people know, have seen, have not seen, etc...it makes you look like a fool. But then again, it seems you are one. Your claim that tenants came and went, hence each time they did their offices/floors were demolished is quite the lunatic claim. Lets say I buy into your claim...i ask of you: please provide evidence. NOT conjectures and pretentious remarks. And no, we will not "get cracking" for proof...that is your job. The sources you have referenced (your own posts on another forum) and some other half-ass articles...prove nothing. How you arrive at your stupid conclusion that William Rodriguez is a liar BECAUSE there wasn't 16 miles of staircases found in the rubble is laughable at best. Your missile theory is plausible (physically), but then falls apart when you start with your "removed urinals/staircases" nonsense. By your logic, it would have been a lot easier to just set up holographic towers this whole time, with only 5 stories of REAL floors to give people the impression that they were actually in a building. The burden of proof is on you pal. The only thing you come close to "proving" (and still not close enough) is that there is a decent possibility that missiles were used instead of planes. EUREKA! Like nobody ever thought of that theory before? Stick to it. Your original claim that William Rodriguez is a liar: holds NO water. To reiterate; your missile theory is decent. How you jump from that to "oh well no staircases were found, so william rodriguez is a liar since he said he cleaned them" is just stupid. Troll on smurf.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yeah, so that's wearing thin.

Care to comment on the evidence that leads to my conclusions, or is it time for you to hit the road?

Another thing Philly boy, there is NO evidence of removal of staircases/urinals/ hollow tower, except from some photos from the 60s and some conjectures that the blinds for the windows were some kind of mechanism for night-time lights to give off the impression of non-vacancy and your silly opinion that each time a tenant left the tower their space was demolished, hence hollowed out. Please. Show some real evidence, and maybe people will take you seriously.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

It has become quite obvious that you're quite the phony.

You figured that out in your ten minutes on ATS? Dang, you're on to me!

You have for the 16th time failed to answer one simple question; you already know what it is so i wont repeat myself

See, you mistake me for someone who gives two #s what you think.

And please, stop making dip# assumptions about what other people know, have seen, have not seen, etc...it makes you look like a fool. But then again, it seems you are one. Your claim that tenants came and went, hence each time they did their offices/floors were demolished is quite the lunatic claim. Lets say I buy into your claim...i ask of you: please provide evidence. NOT conjectures and pretentious remarks. And no, we will not "get cracking" for proof...that is your job. The sources you have referenced (your own posts on another forum) and some other half-ass articles...prove nothing. How you arrive at your stupid conclusion that William Rodriguez is a liar BECAUSE there wasn't 16 miles of staircases found in the rubble is laughable at best. Your missile theory is plausible (physically), but then falls apart when you start with your "removed urinals/staircases" nonsense. By your logic, it would have been a lot easier to just set up holographic towers this whole time, with only 5 stories of REAL floors to give people the impression that they were actually in a building. The burden of proof is on you pal. The only thing you come close to "proving" (and still not close enough) is that there is a decent possibility that missiles were used instead of planes. EUREKA! Like nobody ever thought of that theory before? Stick to it. Your original claim that William Rodriguez is a liar: holds NO water. To reiterate; your missile theory is decent. How you jump from that to "oh well no staircases were found, so william rodriguez is a liar since he said he cleaned them" is just stupid. Troll on smurf.

Interesting story.

Enjoy the forum little fella.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Lol phil, why do you keep telling people to examine your evidence if you have none? I've been on ATS for 8 years buddy.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

It's all just the desire to be someone special, to be original, to be novel, never mind the victims of the destruction of the towers, some of who's bone shards were found on the roofs of ajacent buildings. It all about Phil proving they were empty, and that planes were faked and the devil is in the details or in this case the lack thereof. It's more sad, than anything to get mad about..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It has become quite obvious that you're quite the phony.

You figured that out in your ten minutes on ATS? Dang, you're on to me!

You have for the 16th time failed to answer one simple question; you already know what it is so i wont repeat myself

See, you mistake me for someone who gives two #s what you think.

And please, stop making dip# assumptions about what other people know, have seen, have not seen, etc...it makes you look like a fool. But then again, it seems you are one. Your claim that tenants came and went, hence each time they did their offices/floors were demolished is quite the lunatic claim. Lets say I buy into your claim...i ask of you: please provide evidence. NOT conjectures and pretentious remarks. And no, we will not "get cracking" for proof...that is your job. The sources you have referenced (your own posts on another forum) and some other half-ass articles...prove nothing. How you arrive at your stupid conclusion that William Rodriguez is a liar BECAUSE there wasn't 16 miles of staircases found in the rubble is laughable at best. Your missile theory is plausible (physically), but then falls apart when you start with your "removed urinals/staircases" nonsense. By your logic, it would have been a lot easier to just set up holographic towers this whole time, with only 5 stories of REAL floors to give people the impression that they were actually in a building. The burden of proof is on you pal. The only thing you come close to "proving" (and still not close enough) is that there is a decent possibility that missiles were used instead of planes. EUREKA! Like nobody ever thought of that theory before? Stick to it. Your original claim that William Rodriguez is a liar: holds NO water. To reiterate; your missile theory is decent. How you jump from that to "oh well no staircases were found, so william rodriguez is a liar since he said he cleaned them" is just stupid. Troll on smurf.

Interesting story.

Enjoy the forum little fella.

It's fine by me if you dont "give a #". It's just that your whole half-ass theory falls apart with the lack of evidence for pre-demolition. Sorry kid, try again next time when you have something of substance.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

It's all just the desire to be someone special, to be original, to be novel, never mind the victims of the destruction of the towers, some of who's bone shards were found on the roofs of ajacent buildings. It all about Phil proving they were empty, and that planes were faked and the devil is in the details or in this case the lack thereof. It's more sad, than anything to get mad about..

I appreciate your concern, but I'm not Phil Jayhan and it's not about anything except finding the truth.

Oh yeah, the bone shards! Those poor people! The outrage! How dare I question these heroes! It's all so sad...

Yawn.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I appreciate your concern, but I'm not Phil Jayhan and it's not about anything except finding the truth.

Oh yeah, the bone shards! Those poor people! The outrage! How dare I question these heroes! It's all so sad...

Yawn.

The twin towers were hollowed out prior to 9/11.....YAAAAAAWNNNN
Your evidence for such claims? Oh yeah thats right, you have none.

Yawn.
edit on 28-7-2011 by UrAllaBunchofIdiots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Victims Phil, over 2000 of them in the buildings, real people with families, but that doesn't mean anything to a narcissist..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate."

Noam Chomsky

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

You are a fraud if William R is one. He was there. You were not. I reiterate my point - at any given time there were over 15 k in each building. Go to NY. Check out one of the most cash strapped buildings there - the Empire St building - how many are there??? Do you know how much money they could make if they knocked it down??? Do you know how many MORE people simply PASSED THROUGH the WTC at ANY GIVEN TIME??? You have NO CLUE how the structures were built and what they housed, OBVIOUSLY.

CJ

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

You are a fraud if William R is one. He was there. You were not. I reiterate my point - at any given time there were over 15 k in each building. Go to NY. Check out one of the most cash strapped buildings there - the Empire St building - how many are there??? Do you know how much money they could make if they knocked it down??? Do you know how many MORE people simply PASSED THROUGH the WTC at ANY GIVEN TIME??? You have NO CLUE how the structures were built and what they housed, OBVIOUSLY.

CJ

I appear to have struck a nerve. How close are you to this Willy anyway.

Been there, seen the mobs entering the subway, know it'd be easy to assume they were going to work at the WTC. i've studied how they were built and what they housed for years, been writing about it on ATS...There's a search feature here that works pretty well. Worth a try.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join