It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is in the Sky in this Video??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I was on youtube watching some Jesse Ventura videos , when watching the particular episode on HAARP, and i noticed something in the sky behind him, thought i would let you guys know. just wondering what is was/is ? ( somebody else must have noticed it too as he has the top comment )

Its at 05.09 here is link www.youtube.com...

NOTE - I have not seen any previous threads on this. If this video/thread is duplicate please delete

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Its a bird, it fly's in-front the pylon
edit on 3-3-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Its a bird, it fly's in-front the pylon
edit on 3-3-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

Good catch! It does look freaky though! So, good-catch to the OP too!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Thanks for your replies, i just wanted to put it up as i really wasnt sure, i seen it flew in front of the pylon but i couldnt make out what the "it" in question was . Feel foolish now

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I agree with it being a bird.

It casts a definite shadow on the transmission tower, giving perspective as to placement and size.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by czygyny

Just throwing this out there as a possibility: I am plugging for that being a crow , judging from the size of it, and the way it moved through the air.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yes, I agree with that idea. It does look very 'crowish'. Crows and ravens are interesting birds.

I looked on the gutter to my house one day and saw a crow looking intently down at me...seemingly unafraid.

On a hunch I went in and came back out with a handful of cat food and he hopped down onto my arm, ate all the catfood, and flew off.

I never saw him again.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Looks like a miniature spy plane. Or it could be raliens. Come on... its a bird.

top topics

join