It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what my girlfriend sees

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hey guys, I sat down with my gf and quickly drew out (to her specifications) what she's been seeing in her dreams lately.

Anyone else have sketches/drawings of ET's they'd like to share?

I did this in about an hour (sketched it on paper, took a picture, then coloured it in photoshop), it amazes me how bad some of these eye witness testimony drawings can be. They all look like grade 1 drawings to me.. just stick figures really. some are ok though.

I remember there being this one guy on here that did an awesome oil on canvass drawing of a classic alien photo! ---if your around, repost your pic here, because its awesome.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Nice painting

This will be a classic around the internet

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Okay...but what do you want? Some details about the dreams of your gf could help a little.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Hey - good stuff...

Do you have a picture of yourself..? Just so we know she isn't having 'sympathy' dreams...

It would put a lot of potential questions to rest...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Buy a mask mate, have the time of your life....

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

it amazes me how bad some of these eye witness testimony drawings can be. They all look like grade 1 drawings to me..

Not everyone's an artist, dude.
I like to think I'm decent at drawing, but I seriously know people who even suck at drawing stick figures and they can't help it. No joke! It takes talent to be able to draw. Just like some people can't sing... can't carry a tune in a bucket (like me, hehe), some people can't draw to save their lives.

With that said, I've never seen an alien... except for the one I saw floating over me during a hallucination, after taking a muscle relaxer, but that doesn't count, lol.

Tell us about your girlfriend's dreams, if she's ok with it. What are these beings up to in her dreams? Does she think she's an abductee?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nice picture, who knows, if time is not linear, then they could simply be human beings from the "future".

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
well one of her dreams I'd have to write a book to tell you everything because to her, it lasted 50 years (sounds crazy but meh)

The similarities between the dreams may be easier to tell.

1. ET's land. EVERYWHERE. contact with all individuals on a personal level.
2. they always land around 10pm where we live. which is ontario canada. which makes me think they will land in the more heavily populated regions of earth during the day.
3. they are benevolent. very. very benevolent.
4. they stay with us (humans) after they have relocated us out of cities into smaller rural communities where we grow our own food/livestock etc.
5. they like to share their knowledge with us, but only when asked. because they want us to figure things out on our own.
6. during the week (4days) everyone works on their farm etc. the other 3 days are "free days" where we can basically do anything we want. If we want to go to space. we go to space. if we want to go swimming in the bahamas, then sure. If you just want to hang out around a fire. thats cool too.
7. government and media dissapeared very quickly. (about 2 weeks)
8the only reason any humans die is out of fear. they either attack the aliens, or commit suicide.
8.alot of people choose to have an alien(s) live with them. because it just makes everything easier.

I can answer more specifics if you have questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
oh, forgot to mention. this also happens in winter where i am.

And soon. within 2-3 years.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Hey - good stuff...

Do you have a picture of yourself..? Just so we know she isn't having 'sympathy' dreams...

It would put a lot of potential questions to rest...

lol HEY!

now I'll just leave you wondering

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

6. during the week (4days) everyone works on their farm etc. the other 3 days are "free days" where we can basically do anything we want. If we want to go to space. we go to space. if we want to go swimming in the bahamas, then sure. If you just want to hang out around a fire. thats cool too.

How are we running farms just 4 days a week?? How many people does she see running one farm with workers only available 4 days a week? I take it we are in some kind of commune farm system? In which case who leads the commune farm and why does he or she get to be boss and when do they get time off?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I never saw one that smiled.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

7. government and media dissapeared very quickly. (about 2 weeks)

oh and without a government who is establishing any form of law as the aliens aren't taking an active part I have to assume its not them.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

nice dreams, would be cool if life went that way but...no chance. As for dreaming something like that unfortunately no, i never dream about UFOs aliens or anything like that.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Sounds like a good life to me.

This is very interesting indeed.

Keep us updated on her dreams as they come.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think your gf's vision is some sort of sign. I know without a doubt that what she sees is real. It would be helpful to give details, but I can understand why you wouldn't. Anyway If the alien in her dream is actualy smiling like that then it's obviously friendly and it may be trying to say something to your girlfriend through her dream. If your lying which i dont think you are then i guess you can have a good laugh but i believe you and I think if you or your gf have another dream that seems abnormal then pay attention to the dream and everything that goes on in that dream. dreams are our connection to what we think is not real, you just have to find out what it means and most likely it will be clear but not easy to find out.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

How are we running farms just 4 days a week?? How many people does she see running one farm with workers only available 4 days a week? I take it we are in some kind of commune farm system? In which case who leads the commune farm and why does he or she get to be boss and when do they get time off?

we run farms 4 days a week because of this synthetic/organic type greenhouse material. its an intelligent material that compensates for temperature and moisture automatically.

and on our farm it was only me, her, and our alien (i say our alien because they didnt have names, but were all easily distinguishable by their energy)

and noone leads anything, if you make an abundance of food, then you give the rest away, if you dont have enough food, people will share with you.

its not really like work anyways because you grow your food for you. no boss, no money.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

laws are unnecessary because everyone has what they need, shelter, food, clean air and water.

everyone just lives by an unspoken code of morals and ethics.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lavarian

hey thanks for your words
and yes, he is smiling, they dont use expressions as often as we do, but they still have emotions. their whole principal of life and existence was to try and have the best time possible. they are still far more advanced than us in every way. coming to earth to sort out our BS and set us on the right path was something they enjoyed doing, which is why they did it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lavarian

edit on 3-3-2011 by buyerbeware because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join