It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fealt bad energy the night before :(

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I truly believe people have a 6th sense and when that feeling happens you should listen and stay with people that are close to you..also I'm sorry this had to happen to you its just horrible and has to be very painful..also there is some people in here that don't feel good unless there belittling people..be well and get better~~cookie

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Ah okay, I'm not playing this game anymore.

Personally, I don't believe you was stabbed; just my opinion - take it as you will.

On topic - yes instincts are very powerful, as already mentioned I trust mine and they have helped me in the past.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

how it doesn't have his actul name on here they have no idea who this is so it doesn't matter the best who could do for evidence was the pic of his hand and i for one believed him before he posted this people just don't lie about this sort of stuff i think you need to chill out and all you can come up with is hes lying because he said band aid come on the total BS.. you just nit picking and trying pull him down after everything hes been through you come on here and just insult him and call him a liar you don't seem like a very nice person to me not at all

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Sounds like you owed somone money... lol.

Who the hell stabs somone in the hand more than anywhere else..... other than loan sharks...

LOL no....im debt free and would never borrow from a loan shark.
What would you do if someone were to come at you with a knife?? Walk towards them or try to PROTECT yourself?? What would you use to protect youself if there were 5 guys beating you?? Would you ask to go and get a weapon to make it fairer?? Or would you use your hands as the said protection??

I dont expect any of you to understand what i went through as i can guarantee from the comments this has never happened to any of you.

Hey...i only wanted to discuss the sense part...but clearly the majority of you are just here to be idiots and try and make me sound like a liar.
Do you think i stabbed myself in the hand just so i could make this post LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by karmajayne
sorry death kron but come on do you have to be so mean. i mean he has a photo of his hand and he is stated that he can't show his face and that due to the fact their is an investigation underway atm.. and also recently here in n.z a friend of a friend got stabbed 13 times and that did not make the news not everything has to be in the news for it to be real and half the crap on there is just that crap i just don't see why the op would lie about this it is just not something you lie about i mean come on really i believe him i think you should stop being an arse
edit on 3-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

Yeah and if that was the case then the OP would be endangering himself by simply talking about the case on a public internet forum..............

Why not?? Its not like any of you can identify me on here is it
And EVEN if you could...which i very much doubt...do you think my attackers would be looking here for me???

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
And EVEN if you could...which i very much doubt...do you think my attackers would be looking here for me???

Because as SOP per the British Police Force you would have been instructed not to talk about the case to any one not involved

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

ok then im just saying i don't think he would lie about this i know i would NEVER lie about something like that!

i just feel like you attacked him/her straight away you had nothing to say about what the op was actully talking about that's all

and excuse me ive been through alot in my life more than you could/would believe if i was to say that on here im sure you would all crawl out of the wood work and say im lying too!

the op was asking about the sixth sence in my first post i replyed about what i thought and believe you just jumped straight in to accuse the op of lying not cool man not COOL!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

What would you expect from ATS?!?!?!?!

Here maybe this is what yoru looking for...... YOU are the antichrist and you where attacked by zionist cult memebers who were on a mission to prevent you from playing basketball over the next few days so that the destined meeting of you and the president will never happen.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!

Random acts of violence are not conspiricy worthy and with the evidence and testimony youve presented this is more like material for a lifetime movie than anything involving a conspiricy theory. Either give us something to chew on or go write a book.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Il tell you what...if it does hit the news..which i doubt very much il link it to you in the future.
Why would i make something like this up and stab myself in the hand 7 times.....just to get flags and stars HAHAHAHA wtf ???

Not everyone that uses this forum are geeks or mentally ill to the point they would stab themselves lol.
You heard it here first dude...this country is getting WORSE and WORSE and things like this will happen more often.
I dont have a lot of money but some people may look and think i do...and these people want that money.
Your from the UK so you should get where im from.....birds of a feather....footballers wives....Alan sugar..all in the same place...thats where im from

People are shocked around here...but this isnt the worse thing to escape the news. MANY MANY people were car jacked at gunpoint a couple of years ago round here....people were kindapped and tortured for money...but you wouldnt of heard about it because it real life not some print in a paper. It happens....but it cant all be reported or people would be moving to other...safer places (which dont exist)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

You have been through a lot in your life?

Well, guess what? So, have I... I was accused of a crime I wouldn't like to mention on here but the simple fact is that is what a load of bollocks.

Don't believe everything that everyone says.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Because as SOP per the British Police Force you would have been instructed not to talk about the case to any one not involved

LOL i saw CID whilst i was in hospital and she never mentioned ANYTHING that you did. She took an 11 page statement and told me the help they would provide to me.
How would this effect the outcome?? What are the chances of my attackers finding this amongst the billion of web pages out there?
I love how people become experts on subjects in a matter of minutes by going to google for answers haha.

Dont believe...do believe....makes no odds to me

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ok alrite this is stupid i can't be bothered arguing anymore so i am out

and no i don't believe everything i read i just don't think he would lie about that that's all im saying

and death kron i am sorry to hear that you got accused for a crime that you did not commit that not fair at all and the justice system can be fu%$# up some times so that sucks!!

i would not go into anything personal on here just for the pure fact of what has been said here as people just tend to rip you to shreads

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I have the experience myself mate, experienced the police force plenty of times

Still, you haven't mentioned where you live?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I have the experience myself mate, experienced the police force plenty of times

Still, you haven't mentioned where you live?

As stated before....i live where birds of a feather was based...where alan sugar lives, and where footballers wives was filmed...it doesnt take a rocket scientist but it clearly takes a tiny bit of intelligence...which you are clearly lacking.
Wouldnt want my attackers to trawl through the billions of pages and find it eh
so i got to be cryptic

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join