It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fealt bad energy the night before :(

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Right so....im sitting at home on sunday night when all of a sudden i get this intense fear come over me and the feeling someone was behind the sofa about to stab me.
I thought nothing of it after i went to bed but at the time the fear was immense and really confused me.

THE VERY NEXT DAY 5 dudes broke into my flat, battered me and stabbed me 9 times!!!!
( Im ok btw spent 3 days in hospital, they missed my vital organs by 0.5cm )

Ive never fealt such a strong feeling of fear (the night before) and yet like i say the next day it happened!!
Is this a 6th sense or a premonition? It was almost like my body knew it was going to happen before it did

edit on 3-3-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Yeah I had that the other night actually, ate a Chicken Phaal and it was like I just knew something bad was going to happen, know what I mean.....

Seriously, your doing pretty well for someone who was battered and stabbed by 5 chaps

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Indeed
I couldnt agree more....i suppose thats why the NHS is classed as one of the best health systems in the world eh
And not all of us back down...hence i was stabbed so many times!

I was stabbed once in the face, 7 times in my right hand and once in the gut...0.5cm from the liver as the CT scans showed. If i were a religious person i would have to say i had an angel looking over me

But as im not i can only explain it as luck rather than anything else.
I lost 2 pints of blood in about 10 minutes and all they stole in the end was my ps3 and a few games.

The main point of this is the intense feeling i had the night before...just seems weird that id be scared of being stabbed for no reason whatsoever. Maybe it was that, that really saved my life...i dont know.

If your not squeemish il gladly post a pic of my hand but not the rest of me due to the ongoing investigations i cant get fairer than that

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I believe in these "feelings". I am not psychic but have had strong feelings of bad things happening that have actually happened too many times to chalk it up to being a fluke.

I think a smart person will/should always listen to this intuition. It is there knocking on the door for a reason.

I am glad you are well and healing. That must have been pretty horrific.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well I'm not usually one to knock "gut instinct" or any other type of feeling about something happening before it actually happens, however your post doesn't seem that genuine to me and I'm pretty sure that since you live in the UK; after such a horrific attack it would have been mentioned on the news....

With regards to the validity of your comments, I must say that I'm staying on the side of caution.

But with the topic in hand, yes I also have gut instincts and they have never let me down, I trust my instincts more than anyone in the world and it's probably saved my ass more than once.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Ive never been stabbed before....its true what they say though...you dont feel it until you see the blood. I thought it was only my hand bleeding, but when i looked down everything from the waist down was soaked in blood. It was the most terrifying experience ive ever had in my life but im glad i came out of it alive.

I will never let feelings so intense be ignored if im ever unfortunate enough to have one again.
Its weird it was the night before... and it only crossed my mind when i was sat in hospital. Obviously at the time i was fighting for my life...something i never wish to experience again

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
wow i think people should always listen to their gut instinct i never do and it always bites me in the but so in future i will try my best because at the end of the day it's always right i believe we have powers or what ever you wish to call it but we use such a small % of our brains we can do things we are simply not aware of or 6th sence as you call it people like psychic and that use more of their brain or are able to tap into those energys that others are not able too

and as for you i hope you are well and nothing else bad comes your way next time you have that feeling maby you should stay with family for the night or something as in your case it was tru hope you are well friend

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Well I'm not usually one to knock "gut instinct" or any other type of feeling about something happening before it actually happens, however your post doesn't seem that genuine to me and I'm pretty sure that since you live in the UK; after such a horrific attack it would have been mentioned on the news....

With regards to the validity of your comments, I must say that I'm staying on the side of caution.

But with the topic in hand, yes I also have gut instincts and they have never let me down, I trust my instincts more than anyone in the world and it's probably saved my ass more than once.

HAHA on the news PMSL why would it be in the news??
Ive only ust come out of hospital and theres and investigation in progress.....i dont want it in the news anyways because the potential backlash from the people who attacked me.

Like i said...or maybe i didnt...it doesnt matter if you believe me or not i know it happened and i have the wounds to prove it unfortunately

EDIT: Deleted the pic as its not good enough proof.....maybe i should have filmed it so you could believe it eh Dark Krom.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Ermmm, because attacks like that are usually reported on the local news such as: www.wigantoday.net...

You said you was stabbed nine times? Well I see 5 wounds on your hand....?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Ermmm, because attacks like that are usually reported on the local news such as: www.wigantoday.net...

You said you was stabbed nine times? Well I see 5 wounds on your hand....?

Theres 7...1 is inbetween my fingers and the other is obscured by the plaster/band aid. Stabbed once in the face, and once in the gut...9 in total.

Not everything is reported in the news despite what you may think. It amazes me that you would rather believe a UFO story than something that can be backed up with cold hard evidence?? Weird no??

Im not a hard man...but i fought for my life and succeeded...barely!!
I was dragged, punched, kicked and finally stabbed multiple times before they left....i think the sight of my house was the cause as like i say...2 pints of blood on wooden flooring, walls, myself and the attackers is probably quite daunting even for the most hardened criminals. These were chancers...young lads 18-20 years old.
There have been MANY things happen near where i live that have never been in the news...car jackings, house raids, rapes, even a shooting never hit the news. Unlike the USA there arent millions of reporters in rural areas...for all i know it could be in the news but as ive been in hospital recovering it was the last thing on my mind. I will check though....but i could just post any similar event.
Im not here for stars or flags...i was here to discuss the possibility of a 6th sense

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It's weird you use the term "band aid" when you say your from the UK, because no one in the UK says "band aid"....

Let's take this a little further: 5 chaps entered your home and "beat" you, but you managed to escape with 7 cuts to one hand and 1 to the gut and one to the face.

Your pretty good then fella, because against five men you would have no chance....

Where in the UK do you live? I'd like to check the news reports...
edit on 3/3/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It's weird you use the term "band aid" when you say your from the UK, because no one in the UK says "band aid"....

BECAUSE YOU ARE AMERICAN....plaster/band aid......fizzy pop/soda....sweets/candy...its just so you understand the meaning of the word.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
sorry death kron but come on do you have to be so mean. i mean he has a photo of his hand and he is stated that he can't show his face and that due to the fact their is an investigation underway atm.. and also recently here in n.z a friend of a friend got stabbed 13 times and that did not make the news not everything has to be in the news for it to be real and half the crap on there is just that crap i just don't see why the op would lie about this it is just not something you lie about i mean come on really i believe him i think you should stop being an arse
edit on 3-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

There are NO news reports...sorry dude but you have it from the victim...yet its not good enough haha.
Like i said before....when you are fighting for YOUR LIFE it seems its amazing what you can achieve. I wouldnt say nearly bleeding to death is getting off lightly....really????

I can handle myself...i was full of adrenaline....i dont know what else to say really?? Maybe if you are unfortunate enough to be in this situation you will see what it means to preserve this only life you have on the planet. Something kicks in that ive NEVER fealt before in my life...fight...or flight, and as they were in MY house i had no other option but to fight as hard as i could and hope i would survive the whole ordeal.

Theres always one...and today your that one dude

EDIT: I didnt have any chance...thats why i was in hospital for three days, under police guard for 1 whole night and day. If i had walked away with nothing and captured them then yes..i could see why you would question the validity of the claims. They came to rob me....not to kill me. I think i was stabbed because i fought back..if i had been calm and allowed them to come and take what they want i would have gotten off a LOT lighter IMO.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I'm American? Really?

Maybe you should have a look at my profile or previous posts....

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne
sorry death kron but come on do you have to be so mean. i mean he has a photo of his hand and he is stated that he can't show his face and that due to the fact their is an investigation underway atm.. and also recently here in n.z a friend of a friend got stabbed 13 times and that did not make the news not everything has to be in the news for it to be real and half the crap on there is just that crap i just don't see why the op would lie about this it is just not something you lie about i mean come on really i believe him i think you should stop being an arse
edit on 3-3-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

Yeah and if that was the case then the OP would be endangering himself by simply talking about the case on a public internet forum..............

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Erm, where in the UK did you say you live again?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sounds like you owed somone money... lol.

Who the hell stabs somone in the hand more than anywhere else..... other than loan sharks...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I'm American? Really?

Maybe you should have a look at my profile or previous posts....

Oh ok sorry i just assumed you were american as the vast amount of users...are american.
As you are in Manchester you should know that not all news is reported otherwise the papers would just be FULL of robberies, assaults etc...and they would have to be 3-5 times the size they are
Im from essex....as also stated in MANY of my other posts on here

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join