It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is just a NWO cover!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ATS requires us to use uniform language. Could the owners and coders of the Above Top Secret website/forum/chat be sleeping with the infamous NWO.
You may think I'm crazy, but try this: Enter the ATS chat room and type the word 'n 0 0b' (n zero zero b) without the punctuation or spaces, and then hit enter. You'll find that the product is not what you typed in.

You see... you thought you were being enlightened by registering here, by reading the articles and posts, by contributing. But in fact, my friends, you have only been successfully misinformed and distracted from the truth. Whatever the truth may be is unknown.

[edit on 7-18-04 by Echo]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You've been trolling this board for awhile now.. this is an all time low!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
We are free to post what we like here as long as our posts are polite and unoffensive. I don't understand what you're saying. There is no uniform here. We can post pretty much what we like. Certain words are censored for the simple purpse of not teasing, being generally mean, or calling people names. It's actually better with the censors so that those of us who don't want to see certain words don't have to.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well Echo, I am no fan of yours since you tried to justify rape as being okay because "we're the US and can do that we want." (click your second warning and you can see where it's been erased.) But to come in here and start making up things is not only a waste of peoples time but a waste of board space. Maybe you want to get banned because you seem to be trying to.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
Maybe you want to get banned because you seem to be trying to.

Correct. See once someone figures out ATS actually is the NWO, then they intuitively realize the only way to get "promoted" to the real Internet is to get banned from this one.

It's all very Plato's cave allegorical. ATS just runs the gate network for the fake Internet (the one we're all on now). Which is just a shadow version of Reality....inhabited exclusively by Banned ATS members.

It's all very complicated.

Now let me just find my Neuralizer Optical Device to erase the last post from your mind....

Oh here it is...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
ECHO, are you serious? and did you really say you can rape anyone coz you american or whatever the # it was? If you did any post you make will have completely lost credibility in my eyes...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i myself am fully aware that ats is probally a front for the nwo as a means to weed out free thinkers. but f@#$ it, there probally gona come for me anyways when the nwo comes into power.

(gives finger to nwo while grabbing crotch)

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo

You may think I'm crazy,

This is an understantment.......

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ATS part of the NWO. NO WAY.

There are way to many individual opinions on this site. The NWO does not like indiviual opions.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This thread is making me dead inside!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Holy #, look what we have here. I turn my back for a day and look what ends up on this board. :shk:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

ATS requires us to use uniform language. Could the owners and coders of the Above Top Secret website/forum/chat be sleeping with the infamous NWO.
You may think I'm crazy, but try this: Enter the ATS chat room and type the word 'n 0 0b' (n zero zero b) without the punctuation or spaces, and then hit enter. You'll find that the product is not what you typed in.

You see... you thought you were being enlightened by registering here, by reading the articles and posts, by contributing. But in fact, my friends, you have only been successfully misinformed and distracted from the truth. Whatever the truth may be is unknown.

Just like everyone else your comment is your opinion.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
2 weeks Echo and this hasn't been deleted, though it should have been. Yeah, the NWO is alive and well at ATS.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Why does every couple of weeks some ass**le with nothing better to do with his time brings up this same # over and over again?

Echo you are not original, and this # has been brought up so many times by members who need to get a life that it's not even funny, and even bordering on annoying. :shk:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

This is some kind of joke right?!

No way can you claim that ATS is a NWO cover- have you done your research properly on NWO?!!!

Oh dear- i had to comment as i nearly fell off my chair laughing!!

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If research can be done on NWO, then doesn't that make it not really NWO anymore? I was once banned from this fake internet, but I liked it so much better that I came back. Hearing of truths all day is not really as fun as one would think. I find it much more interesting to read about the opinions of others, and the things that people believe to be true.

I could tell you all about this other world that the majority of you do not realize is in existence as we speak, but then you wouldn't believe me anyway? And why should you? As far as you are concerned, this is the only world that does exist.

Once you leave your home, is it still there?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
People actually thought that the moderator there was being serious?! Look at what he said...

Now let me just find my Neuralizer Optical Device to erase the last post from your mind....

I think people on this site are a bit TOO paranoid.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Damn the secrets out...you should now expect a visit from the people in white coats...to take you to a safe and secure location, with comfortable padded walls

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If we really were the NWO, don't you think we'd organise a better pair of election candidates than Bush & Kerry ?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have been here since Oct 20th. I have put forth more revolutionary theories and Administration-contradictory information in the last three weeks than I have anywhere else in the last six years.

They haven't either kicked me out nor sent the FBI to come get me.

Nothing untoward has occurred; and by the Grace of God I will continue.

But your hypothesis that standardized language and manners presumes an NWO connection is merely an error.

By standardizing our language and utilizing courtesy, we can get more said than all the profanity and base accusations in the world.

Discipline yourself and come on in. There is no IDEATION here, too bizarre for the people here to contemplate, if you can articulate yourself clearly, cogently and politely.

new topics

top topics

join