link   
For me is interesting what would say Zorgon considering one extramural
dialogue with John Alexander on OMF.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by XtraTL
reply to post by The GUT

Maybe he's into psi research, but was/is he also into psyops?

Loosely at the very least.

Originally posted by The GUT

our policy has been to report accurately factual information. Now that does not mean that we say everything we know, but in general, the information we put out is truthful...
archives.cnn.com...

Oh dear. I'm sure I'm reading that completely out of context, but when I read it I laughed so hard the coffee came out my nose.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Dr. Alexander seems like a no-nonsense kind of man, which is like a breath of fresh air in this subject. I ordered his book to see what he has to say. The study his wife did on UFOs and what their existence might mean for religion also sounds interesting, and the results don't surprise me.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
I don't think the American people are really give a # about Lindsay Lohan or any of the BS they feed us BUT when you have almost NO CHOICE of what to watch, you get pulled into it. It's the controllers of the media that don't want us to think too much, keep us focused on mundane things.

That's why I prefer to watch the History/Discovery channels as a lesser of the evils but even then I won't learn about what is really going on.

Seriously, there is enough good stuff that people can watch. The internet gives us so much room to find what WE want.. I dont know about you, but I stopped watching Tv. Only when theres a good movie on TV or I want to catch up with something on CNN or so I turn it on, but other than that I dont even watch.

Anyway, there are a lot of channels with a more educated program but they are usually not very popular so dont tell me people dont want to see the crap like American Idol and whatever. .. They want to! Sheeple like it simple.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

The Dr John Alexander says: that if you want to enter this field you must understand conspiracy theories, and if you deny it, your part of the cover up.

When he said this, it was my interpretation that he was poking fun at all of the people who are quick to label anyone who doesn't agree with what they're saying or who tries to disprove their claims a "government disinfo agent".

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hmmm...

Don't know. What most people see here as level-headed I see as being overly "careful," as he noted several times within the first 5 minutes of the video. He's keeping things on a palatable scale so that people don't edge him out of his field of study...and its obvious, he doesn't want to be known as a "freek."

What cracks me up is how he intentionally tries to separate himself from the "believers," while involving himself in a field that is filled with obscurity.

I have no opinion on this guy other than the fact that he's blatantly elevating himself in a position of "authority," by downgrading the efforts of others which says a tad bit about his character.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Sadly he is just another in my eyes selling his book.

Yes... he is!

IMO he is totally wrong about Mr. John Lear,

I know since I have dealt with Aliens all my life and those dang ships I think I know a wee bit more then him and he doesn't have a clue.

If you say so observe50! Can you point us in the direction of all your published work? Can you also describe to me the method you use to separate opinion from knowledge?

"we" are here and we are observing! I know crazy right...

You said it, not me!

IRM

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hybridkate
reply to post by Whateva69

as for the hair sample, it was tested and found to be of extremely RARA genetic lineage, a relation could only be traced to a pygmy tribe, you can find out more about it in Mary Rodwell's videos (hope i spelled her name right) so if that's not enough for you, how about all those implants recovered? I even PERSONALLY know someone with one...can you guess who? lol!

Thanks for the hair information; I’ll look into that now. As I said before I already knew about the implants, but no I have no idea who you know personally with one.

I m sure I have one or two in the top of my left hand, and only just recently had 3 taken out or put in my right nostril, right ear and the left side of the back of my neck close to the skull in my hair line.

Though I’m pretty sure they have just recently been put there. I used to remember my dreams clearly; I had dreams guaranteed every night, now I cannot remember them at all I never had headaches, now I have had them every day since, yet I haven’t had vertigo for a while now. So that is good. It’s like a part of me has broken away. So I’m now waiting patiently to see what happens next.

Laugh at me, make fun of me it doesn’t really matter, I don’t dwell on any of this and I pretty much try to ignore it all and just get on with everyday stuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Great, great, great

S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I keep hearing that disclosure has already happened. I guess I'm missing something. If there has been an ongoing government cover up...then the government is who needs to disclose right? I think people have wanted disclosure for so long that they believe they've already heard it. Do you think there is ANYTHING that is or has been hidden or covered up? If so by who? If anyone, then THEY need to disclose. Sorry if I'm missing something big here. If I disclose something to you it means that I know something secret and am now deciding to tell you. Again...someone hid something and now you're saying that that person or persons has now told us what THEY have been hiding. Please send me links to this example. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I must say I did enjoy the video's with Dr. Green, thank you for posting them

InfreRedMan you have to do better then that.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think the Col. is mixing a little truth with a lot of falsehoods... almost like he's protecting his pension ;-) hey... it's understandable !

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

The reason why the "ET's" haven't stepped in during world war, genocide, and famine is the simple reasoning that doing so will infringe on the Free Will of the people on Earth. It would ruin the normal running of things like contact has in the passed.

Otherwise, he brings up some incredibly significant points.
edit on 3-3-2011 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

I think the Greys will step in on our behalf and shield the Earth/power grids if a CME heads directly at us.
They left a crop circle that says that.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCL1150
I think the Col. is mixing a little truth with a lot of falsehoods... almost like he's protecting his pension ;-) hey... it's understandable !

Well, unfortunately you cannot make much money writing books (with very rare exceptions). So, yes, it's understandable.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Commendable effort, I must say.
But people, why do we ape these ufo's.
Isnt it time we built these ufo s / or starship ourselves and boldly go where no
man has gone b4 as they say in the startrek episodes.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I'm pretty convinced the government has alien tech already and is testing it out, if not flying around.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
He is absolutely correct that I don't care but absolutely wrong about Lindsay Loghan and the such ....I just didn't care when I clicked onto this thread .....But to try and understand I had to ....Sorry to those that do believe but I cant ....peace
edit on 4-3-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

I must say my above post makes no sence and neither does this thread
edit on 4-3-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I'm pretty convinced the government has alien tech already and is testing it out, if not flying around.

I think we were doing that back around 1982. Now it's 2011. How far have we come since then?
Remember the Ronald Reagan Star Wars program?
Is it in place right now?
edit on 4-3-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
When I listen to this guy I can't help but get the impression that he is a government agent. He acknowledges that he believes UFO exists, but claims the government is telling the truth.. The government is absolutely not telling the truth, anyone with half a brain knows that. He also does his best to dissasociate himself with the rest of the believers while bolstering his own bland opinions.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Probably, who knows.

Just be wary if a messiah or god shows up in the middle of your town. It could be a trick of lazers from government satellites (Project Blue Beam?)

I'm just wondering when the bubble is going to burst, there are plenty of people on the inside now that know the truth about the aliens. At some point, someone's going to come clean, some info is going to leak out on someone's death bed, something's gonna happen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join