It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Col Charles Halt's UFO investigation recording

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If this has been posted before, I apologize. Nothing came up under the search of the news title here, which was released by the UK's "telegraph" today.

Very cool to listen to them investigating in real time. Sort of gives one a feel for what they were experiencing at the time...

Tape recordings of US military personnel investigating a suspected UFO landing 30 years ago have been released.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 3-3-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That's pretty interesting to say the least, and it was the first time I heard so thank you!

TWBU
edit on 3-3-2011 by TheyWontBelieveU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
interesting although i like videos better, anyone ever wonder if the ufos we see are just scouts to see what areas respond and what areas dont so they know where to watch out for and other safer zones?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Have they really just released this? I heard this yonks ago I even heard this in a documentary too...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this audio clip. I wish it lasted a little longer very interesting addition to the case. This is one of my favorite cases. I find it kinda of odd that the UK release on UFO documents yesterday mysteriously lost the case info on this case.
Still covering it up imo but who knows maybe with will be found. I doubt it, There is to much proof in this case to release it all. S&F to you.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yeah, I posted this nearly 4 years ago.

Here's the thread...

Rendlesham Forest/Colonel Halt's full recording released

Thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Yeah, I posted this nearly 4 years ago.

Here's the thread...

Rendlesham Forest/Colonel Halt's full recording released

Thanks anyway.

Was your thread based on a leak though? Haven't clicked the link yet so apologies if I come across as being lazy and ignorant but I'm thinking the audio might have been leaked before and yesterday the MOD released it all officially (as in, "lets get rid of some of this first before we release it so there's a nothing to see approach")

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So lets get this right for the record... If Halt takes the corporate line and says he didn't see a UFO he's towing the party line and is lieing. If he says he did see a UFO then he's being honest and open... Why couldn't he say he saw a UFO and be towing the party line..? Why couldn't the UFO sighting be a cover up story for something far more interesting as Jenny Randles has pondered many times?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I don't know if it was a leak or an official release.

Maybe this is another release from a different department. You know how many of those there are

NOTE: the recording from the telegraph linked to in this thread is about **4 minutes** long.
The recording in the thread I started 4 years ago is a full **18 minutes** long. Much more info.

enjoy.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Penniston has really ruined this case with his nutball alien binary message. IMHO, this one single piece of data about the case removes all credibility he might have had and the fact that Halt sides with him on the matter and the fact that so many of the people involved in the Rendlesham Forest event disagree leads me to believe it's all just a lot of hot air to give the boys some fun in retirement from duty. There was a time I thought this case was one of the soundest out there, but you know it's funny how case after case is proved to be a joke or a big fat lie even though some take longer to get to this point. I can only point to a few ufo cases that still make me wonder. But after seeing so much of this I don't have any confidence whatsoever that there's anything alien going on.

Don't be so gullible. People make stuff up all the time. Just because they make up sh** about UFOs doesn't mean it's anymore real than if they say they dated the hottest chick on earth.

Wake me up when things get interesting. Maybe I am awake. The conspiracy theorists are asleep.

Whadyya think?
edit on 4-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join