It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by Shirak
Theres always one or 2 always that without any evidence to the contrary write off the unexplained as ridiculous or drug induced. Have you really become so conditioned that you cannot accept that there is something outside of your box of reality and experience?

haha

Not even close. In fact, I love studying strange activities and paranormal events, even had a few myself. However, I tend to believe more in documented events with evidence.

I'll repeat myself, what does "cat-like language" mean? And these pilots hear some meowing or whatever over the radio, and they assume it is aliens? That's some pretty far out assumptions.

And I made the "were they high?" comment because pilots smoking weed is more common than people think. I wouldn't blame them if they were high, flying over Siberia all day long and what not. Of course this is just speculation on my part, almost as speculative as assuming strange sounds on a radio must be alien in origin

In all my years of being high, I've never once heard an auditory hallucination. The saying "are you high"? to denote something out of sorts with ones logic doesn't mean a complete break with reality!
edit on 4-3-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

I never said anything about auditory hallucinations, and if more than one person hears something, then it isn't really an hallucination, now is it?

All I'm saying is that there is nothing here at all to suggest that these are aliens. I wish there was a recording of what they heard, so I can see if it's nothing more than a joke being played on them to something more like communication scrambling or even some kind of magnetic/radiation interference (this is Siberia, after all).

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
this sounds fishy.

aliens have the intelligence to speak human langauges with ease,if they chose to communicate they would have done so in russian.
maybe they were having some fun,sounds like it to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
this sounds fishy.

aliens have the intelligence to speak human langauges with ease,if they chose to communicate they would have done so in russian.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
this sounds fishy.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I swear my cat just looked at me and smirked.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I swear my cat just looked at me and smirked.

Do you rememeber this moive?
You may want to see what your cat is hidding in tool shed

www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A quote from the Daily Mail article.

"On footage posted on You Tube, an air traffic controller made clear he sought to make contact with the UFO."

Hmmm why is it that "so called" journalists do nothing more than lazily scan You tube videos for stories!

edit on 5-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
No alien species is going to know what frequency Russia's air traffic controllers are using.

If Aliens were that intelligent every computer monitor on Earth would have a message from them and every phone on Earth would have a message from them...every radio will have messages from them.

The CIA's really playing with those Russians with their new spy ships.

Stupid Russians. You all are a century behind the USA and really think it was aliens? ha ha ha ha!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138

Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers

Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim they were buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien who spoke in an unintelligible cat-like language. The mystery object suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk. It was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction in the early morning sky, it is claimed.

EDIT: Sorry about the broken link. Here we go: Link to the story at The Daily Mail
edit on 3-3-2011 by mother1138 because: Fixed link

they were probs asking for runway vectors into Moscow International, to join the traffic controllers vodka gig
edit on 5-3-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join