It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO By any other name...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have www*whitehouse*gov book marked and visit it often. I read the new executive orders and statements released for anything relevant to the topics on ATS. When I'm done, I always do an onsite search for UFO, Extraterrestrial, Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, and Alien Intelligence, especially since a possible disclosure has been discussed. The only thing that comes up in the search is a statement in a scientific policy statement that mentions UFO as "off-topic" along with "birth certificates". Today, I sat and attempted to think of other search terms to use, then it dawned on me that all the terms used in regards to UFOs are commonly used by the UFO community. DUH!!!

Lets say, for a minute, the White House, NSA, CIA, and other PTB do not use the terms commonly accepted in regards to aspects of the subject.

None of those documents would be released as they do not contain the proper "searched for" terms.

For example the NSA reports released state "UFO(probably a weather balloon)" on each segment(I think they missed one time saying "probably a weather balloon") and none of them say anything.

We know that the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the Central Security Service (CSS) issued a Statement of (to paraphrase) lock up the scientists and anyone involved in order to keep them from talking to the press. Seen on the nro-document-page2.pdf ( www.disclosureproject.org... ) found here www.disclosureproject.org... . Page 1 of this document has a list of recipients giving us those involved in the cover up (at least in the South) and the code name for the lock down being "Blue Fire" on page 2 (this is an old document so things have probably changed).

The point is, IF, they are using different terms and we do not ask for those specific terms we don't get sh!t.

Another example is when a judge asks if you understand, you think they are asking if you comprehend, when in actuality they are asking you if you stand under the court as authority and when you say "yes" they have established authority over you and then can pass sentence or judgment.

This information could be right under our noses hidden in plane site under different terms and assumed context.

Any Ideas?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Did you try ALF?

I'm sorry I couldn't resist.
Interesting theory though, lets see what others think.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
sorry but the disclosure project has no credibility ,especially after the appearance of Gazoo:www.cseti.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Very interesting idea but i don´t have any clue how they describe UFOs other then UFOs. Maybe they already know what they are and catalogued them after race,origin or purpose? There are billions of combinations and that does only include words we already know of. They could even use alien language to hide their informations.

S&F for sharing but i guess without any "inside" help it´s impossible to find out.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
None of those documents would be released as they do not contain the proper "searched for" terms.

For example the NSA reports released state "UFO(probably a weather balloon)" on each segment(I think they missed one time saying "probably a weather balloon") and none of them say anything.

Any Ideas?

Hmmm let me think...

Oh How about this...

UFO Documents Index
www.nsa.gov...

Britain's latest batch of UFO files - March 2011
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one has all the various government UFO records
Disclosure NSA Style

Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC)
www.dtic.mil...

Try 'UFO' or 'New World Order' for starters

New Zealand Military releases 2500 classified UFO documents
edit on 3-3-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
We know that the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the Central Security Service (CSS) issued a Statement of (to paraphrase) lock up the scientists and anyone involved in order to keep them from talking to the press.

Really?

Our Mission:
Innovative Overhead Intelligence Systems for National Security

In recent years, the NRO has implemented a series of actions declassifying some of its operations. The organization was declassified in September 1992 followed by the location of its headquarters in Chantilly, VA, in 1994. In February 1995, CORONA, a photoreconnaissance program in operation from 1960 to 1972, was declassified and 800,000 CORONA images were transferred to the National Archives and Records Administration. In December 1996, the NRO announced for the first time, in advance, the launch of a reconnaissance satellite.

www.nro.gov...

Secret Mission launches

United Launch Alliance
www.ulalaunch.com...

But they are more into Secret Spaceships than UFO's Try the NGA National Geospatial-Inteligence Agency (Space Spooks)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's an interesting idea and I imagine the really juicy stuff would be under a different name for obvious reasons (secret military projects, extraterrestrial life that is classified info) but I really can't think what they'd call them.

top topics

join