It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!Disclosure! MoD Releases Thousands Of 'X-Files' !Disclosure!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thousands of files with details of UFO sightings and an "alien abduction" in London have been released for the first time by the Ministry Of Defence.

Moderators: I know that there is another thread about this here but please do not close this thread as you will see as you read on, this thread is about a lot more than just the files.

The files are here, Enjoy!!

The previously classified files contain over 8,500 pages that reveal the phenomenon has been discussed at the highest levels of governments worldwide and in 1979 the House of Lords held Parliament's only ever full debate on the subject. The files, which also contain pictures, described how for a few hours in 1967 a War Of The Worlds-style incident was treated as a potentially real alien invasion of the UK.

Police officers, including a helicopter team, also witnessed the 20 to 30 lights over Bromley, Kent and reported the incident. Radar checks revealed nothing unusual.
The documents read: "A policeman sent to investigate confirmed the sighting. Objects were moving faster than any man-made aircraft."

Here we have very credible people witnessing these UFO's. Police officers are credible enough as it is but a Police Helicopter team is an extremely valuable set of witnesses. This is huge and is in itself disclosure in my opinion. Maybe not full disclosure but it is still massive. The reason I feel this way is because almost anyone can look at this evidence with a reasonably logical brain and see that there is something going on here.

"A policeman sent to investigate confirmed the sighting. Objects were moving faster than any man-made aircraft."

This part is bloody massive!

The files contain pages of UFO sightings and reports, colour photographs and drawings, RAF investigations, unusual radar detections, parliamentary briefings and - for the first time - documents on the government's policy on UFOs.

Wow.

Please help me by searching through the files and posting some juicy stuff here as I am short on time.

-TechUnique

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Cool, after you read the 1 billion pages of useless drivel, please let us know we didn't waste any time not looking.
Nothing critical will be shown or said as nothing critical has happened.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Disclosure of declassified files yes, disclosure of aliens no.

Besides, the "War of the Worlds" style thing was reported in today's Sun with a colour photo of the object and described as a sighting that was ultimately a hoax after the RAF chased a few of them.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The most bizarre bit is they cannot find the files pertaining to the Rendlesham Forest incident. They have searched for the file, but it appears it has disappeared into the Ether. Surpirise, sur bloody prise!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Moderators: I know that there is another thread about this

AAAARGGGGGGGG

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by TechUnique

Moderators: I know that there is another thread about this

AAAARGGGGGGGG

For a start, I searched and only found one thread.

Secondly,

Wow, when I checked 'My ATS' and saw that you had responded zorgon I was actually pretty excited because your posts are usually really Insightful and polite no matter what the thread. But instead I was pretty disappointed with the level of decorum in your post, although it was funny and quick so I starred you anyway.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Typically, we only allow multiple threads on the same exact topic if there is a different angle of discussion, etc. This thread doesn't fit that criteria, so closing to further the discussion on the existing thread found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join