It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luckiest man alive, I win so much it's ridiculous

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's amazing, just sitting at my computer for 10 minutes and i win xbox 360's, computers, trips. Wow, i am so freakin blessed

all i have to do it click on those flashing adds. I don't even remember entering any of these contests, and I win dozens a day

I think i may have won the Australian lottery as well, and if I send this guy in Africa a few hundred bucks to transfer a million dollar check, he will send me thousands!!

Some people are at my door to reseal my driveway and put a new roof on my house for next to nothing, and I didn't even know i needed that!!

I can't believe how lucky I am

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Troll?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You probably believe you are the 1,000,000th visitor to this website everyday too huh

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Troll indeed.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Not a troll, I was making a sarcastic rant, so just relax

link   
well sad but true....im sure the OP is just annoyed of all the fake mails and adds...but you know how many people realy believe in all this crap and click on everything they might get?

link   
Why is he a Troll???????? Good Rant!!!! S+F

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

wow...this is in rant right? People are calling you a troll? hmm. some people don't even realize you are being sarcastic! haha anyways...if you want to pool your australian lottery earnings with my commission for helping the Nigerian gov't transfer money, we should buy the statue of liberty and move it to Easter Island.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

glad somebody understood!!

I guess sarcasm is over some peoples heads, but you passed with flying colors

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

u got it!!! I posted the same thing a second after you.....some people, sheesh

(i've got some swamp land in florida, and a great deal on the brooklyn bridge too)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

I clicked once, the first time i saw one of these, years and years ago....i can't believe people still fall for it! Sucker born every minute!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
reply to post by angrydog

I clicked once, the first time i saw one of these, years and years ago....i can't believe people still fall for it! Sucker born every minute!!

yep...they make a ****#load of moneh from that ..also with the fake emails from girls and stuff...

we all to stupid to be millonairs
..its so easy to create a fishing mail...but why we dont do it? so many people wanna throw the oney out of the window....

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I'm fluent in sarcasm. I find myself fairly lucky too... In fact, I just won another trip! Clearly, all of these giveaways are a conspiracy to get all of the gullible people on one big conspiracy cruise together so that they can have a vacation together!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I got a letter from someone in Malaysia recently offering me Saddam Hussein's money, very complicated story they came up with. I thought it was hilarious!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You are all trolls. Obviously you've never clicked the flashing links - don't you realize that is the big test?

Everyone tells you, "Don't click the link" because they want to take all the free gifts for themselves!

I just won a PS3 and six months worth of Windex.

What did you win? Jadedness. That's right.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

conspiracy cruise,
I love it. Only if it's in the bermuda triangle! had a good laugh, thanks

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I JUST WON THE LOTTERY,,,,,,,

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That's amazing...
I just got an e-mail from the vice president of the 2nd district bank of Shanghai asking for my help in a small transaction which will make me a cool $million!

And yesterday, an heir to the throne of the Numumba dynasty informed me that I would be entitled to a vast portion of the recently deceased king!

Needless to say, I immediately gave them all my personal information including bank account and credit card numbers along with social insurance and passport info... now to buy that Ferrari I've always wanted!

Funny OP... don't see how anyone could see this as trolling, then again, some people fall for these phishing scams!?!

the Billmeister

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

yes, make sure to get all your personal info to them post haste!

You don't want to miss out on such a wonderful opportunity

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I guess sarcasm is over some peoples heads, but you passed with flying colors

Lol it annoys me when someone slapps a name on someone else, without any real thought in their head, hoping they will get some type of back up and feel as though calling someone a troll first is a "good deed"

Sigh.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join