It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important! Interview with Unseen Hand. Reports on current events, future events, and what is ahead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hello everybody!
Interview with Unseen Hand

Something big might have occurred a couple of days ago, when "Unseen Hand" signed on the GodLikeProduction and started a thread.

Note to mod: I know this website is banned, but the information provided in it is huge in importance. We can't prove it wrong, so it is highly speculative. Please keep the thread alive so we can discuss this Hidden Hand-like material.

It is very similar to the Hidden Hand thread, a couple of years ago from now here on ATS. Lots of his predictions turned out to be wrong, but Unseen Hands talks about it, how all is fully planed and on track.

This paper is based on the Question/Answer concept, the questioners being the users and the answerer being Unseen Hand.

The main topics are:

- Ascension
- Current world events
- Insights or glimpses of the very-near future
- The Illuminati/Elite/NWO
- The economy collapse
- Disclosure
- Small bits about first contact
- Environmental anomalies (incoming)

This is very good information. However, we can't really know for sure if it's a genuine disclosure, or a hoax. Unseen Hand says that he does lie, sometimes, but the way he suggests it is that he could be lying or not, depending on our personal experience of the incoming events. That's just the way I see it. But he could be lying, so please use discernment, even if you believe this is true.

I've only seen the clean version of the discussion, which deletes all the spam and the stupid comments made by users, but the original is available on GLP (Won't post the link since it is a banned website).

So, what do you think of it? To me it looks more like a global view on 2012 and humanity, bigger than the usual isolated cases such as Nibiru, Pole Shift, etc.

Interview here (Interview with Unseen Hand

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Not sure what to think at the moment I got bored about half-way thru. Mumbo-jumbo, jingo jango, take your pick I didn't find anything compelling that would make me change the way I'm living at the moment. I'll read the rest and come back later.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Read, listen, understand.

These are things we must do.

Time is speeding up, we have little left.

Love, for the sake of your Soul.

Let go, for the sake of your Soul.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I was unsatisfied with the cryptic uninformative interview. If I was posing as a Shepard ambassador to the Sheep - I could have made it much more interesting.

This is all bare minimum information, vague as ever.

It's like someone watched Bill Ryan's "Charles" interview too many times.

Take the Obvious, add some Fear, mix in some Vagueness and you've got yourself an interview.

Truly outstanding information. Really taught me something new.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ah... for those of you who don't know on ATS, this COULD be the notorious "HiddenHand" user who created much discussion about TPTB and their role in things.

I highly recommend searching for his threads, they go far beyond conspiracy alone and touch on very deep esoteric subjects.

I will be checking the GLP thread to see if it's the same person, which if so, I'd be surprised that he didn't post here first.

S&F OP

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I don't see fear in there...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It kept my attention, but most of the answers were common sense and logic based on the information available online at this time. I could have mimicked the hidden hand guy on a few beers and a hit of acid or mescaline.
The answers make sense based on current majority beliefs, whoever posed as the hidden hand is either real, not likely, or spends way too much time on the internet.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting. Thank you for posting. I have much to look into.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I can't seem to get this off my mind.

Whoever Unseen Hand is,

I believe.

What we "know" is not what is True.

Soon we will See/

new topics

top topics

join