It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Thread corruptions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would like to know why all the threads that John Titor posted on Anomalies.net are corrupted. Did he delete them or were they hacked?
edit on 3-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wouldn't think that he deleted them since they were still intact when he supposedly went back to his origination time. Doubtful he'd make it back specifically to delete them since there would be no specific way he'd make it to this particular timeline to do so.

What would a hacker have to gain by deleting them? Odds are on that the manager(s) of those particular forums have done some clean up and that it isn't the only thread that that is missing posts.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Try doing a google search for Anomalies.net john titor it came up with several links that were not corrupted

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Overstuffed

If you're interested in the old content it still appears to be intact on johntitor.com. I agree with Overstuffed I see no advantage to deleting the threads. Sounds like a webmaster with fat fingers if I were to venture a guess.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gunaire

Yea probably.My theory is maybe Johns parents deleted them for security reasons for safety concerns for their family. Or someone who likes to screw with someones work after they are gone for a while.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Take a look at this:

paranormalis.com...

It seems like John Titor returned to this site. I have no idea if its the real guy or just another version of him. His message changed a bit, less gloom and doom, but still a very interesting message.

new topics

top topics

join