It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual Drug Assassin Wacks off Head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Decapitations have become a regular part of the Mexican Cartel drug war.
www.cbsnews.com...
www.wbaltv.com...
www.kpho.com...
Bodies without heads have been hung by their feet from bridges, while bags of heads are dropped of to government officials. And now the assassinations have come to America in a more gruesome story. Martin Alejandro Cota-Monroy was found stabbed Oct. 10 in his Chandler apartment. His battered skull, just a few feet away. One of the suspects named El Joto, a derogatory Spanish term for a gay man, is being sought out for the murder.
Where is are border security? These thugs transgress across The US border like they are going to a restroom at McDonald's. These unconscionable murders would not even think twice about killing a bus load of school children.
U.S. Farmers, police officers, and citizens being murdered. Our women being raped, when will Obama even lift his finger to stop this violence!
edit on 3-3-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Decapitations have become a regular part of the Mexican Cartel drug war. Bodies without heads have been hung by their feet from bridges, while bags of heads are dropped of to government officials. And now the assassinations have come to America in a more gruesome story. Martin Alejandro Cota-Monroy was found stabbed Oct. 10 in his Chandler apartment. His battered skull, just a few feet away. One of the suspects named El Joto, a derogatory Spanish term for a gay man, is being sought out for the murder.
Where is are border security? These thugs transgress across The US border like they are going to a restroom at McDonald's. These unconscionable murders would not even think twice about killing a bus load of school children.
U.S. Farmers, police officers, and citizens being murdered. Our women being raped, when will Obama even lift his finger to stop this violence!

He wont. If we don't let them merge into our country, than how will we ever have a North American Union?

Deebo
edit on 3-3-2011 by Deebo because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1 One of the suspects named El Joto, a derogatory Spanish term for a gay man, is being sought out for the murder.

Do you have a link to the article where you got this?

Fyi, calling someone a derogatory term referencing homosexuality does not mean that they actually are homosexuals, which somewhat skews your title. However, we know nothing without an article on it.

I agree that our borders need to be quite a bit more secure than they are, but the reason for that (imo) is not necessarily an Obama issue (except perhaps puppet strings) as it is a global effort to reduce national borders for a end goal of a singular world state. Picking one person, just as picking on Bush during his administration, is a distraction from a wider picture.

*Edit - Reading articles now, they weren't there when I wrote the initial post.

edit on 3/3/11 by niteboy82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Great, another job being taken by illegals

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ok,
Like all good Enquirer Articles Headlines "Homosexual Drug Assassin Wacks off Head" at first i'm thinking ya so???? big deal,, Maybe change the headline too something a little more attention grabbing??

Ohh,,, but i get it now,, which head?? right??
edit on 3-3-2011 by BobAthome because: nope sorry ,, don't get it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Ok,
Like all good Enquirer Articles Headlines "Homosexual Drug Assassin Wacks off Head" at first i'm thinking ya so???? big deal,, Maybe change the headline too something a little more attention grabbing??

No argument there.
Is it sensationalism?
My stiff answer is Yes, and it draws attention to the ever growing problem with our southern border.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The thing I understand from these articles and hearing about all the Mexican border violence is that it seems Americans just don't care. Remember the Russian man who was jumped and killed by illegal Caucasians from the Caucuses? (you probably don't, but it happened a few months ago) What did Russia do to retaliate? We had 3 protests in the same week alone. Some other things happened, not saying they are bad or good, but if you were an illegal citizen of Russia that week, you did not leave your flat in fear of your life. Russians are pissed off about illegal immigration with the Caucasians, and we try to do something about it. Who knows if it works, but at least it will make us heard.

But maybe the reason Americans cannot do this is because it is a "politically correct" country and it would be considered racist? Well screw PC and start doing something about it!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
He must have promised to take care of it...that can be the only explanation as to why he isn't doing anything about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ok,

No argument there.
Is it sensationalism?
My stiff answer is Yes, and it draws attention to the ever growing problem with our southern border.

Stiff answer huh?
Did you grow to that conclusion?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Ok,

No argument there.
Is it sensationalism?

Stiff answer huh?
Did you grow to that conclusion?

I'll rise to the occasion and answer this, Yes.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is mafia you are talking about, and they are everywhere, Mexican, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Irish Blah Blah. They operate not only in their own countries. There is no easy fix, even 9/11 was an excuse to cream off millions+?? in NY. Come up with a solution, and apply it worldwide. Easy money is the problem, focusing on the money may be a solution.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Has anybody heard if they caught yet? Or is he still at large

top topics

join