It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Lies About "Violent Wisconsin Protests"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Fox News!
Free speech?
Now THAT is the deffinition of oxymoron.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Peoples of the world !!!
It is time to turn off your TV's.
Or what I refer to as

the Propaganda Box !!!!

And Hilary wants more funding
from congress cuz they're losing
the info wars battle.

rock on citizen journalists

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

Fox photo-shopped over lots protest signs when they did actually air real footage.

They did?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Yeah, palm trees in Wisconsin, what will they think of next? It's more than clear to me that Fox News "can't handle the truth." But then you know what their motto is; "Who Has Time For The Truth?" Hell, I'm still wondering what Shepard Smith has on them that's keeping them from firing him for his recent truthful statements regarding the Wisconsin governor's attempt to destroy collective bargaining in his state.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Shep Smith is the only functioning braincell in the tumorous brain that is Fox "News"

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Flatfish

Shep Smith is the only functioning braincell in the tumorous brain that is Fox "News"

ROFLMAO. I conjured this as soon as I read that:

My mind is a small, scary space.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Fox during the 2010 presidential election: "Sarah Paling & McCain are super, vote for them!"
Fox news after the election: "LOOOOL, Palin doesn't even know Africa's a continent...she's so dumb!"
Fox news a little later: "Let's hire Palin to bless our viewers with her expert analysis."

Also, let's not forget that Shep Smith was the only person at Fox agreeing with Stewart regarding the 911 first responders bill. Those people sacrificed their HEALTH to save others, and after saying "911" about twice in every sentence during its "news" segments and opinion shows, Fox's general message was that helping people like that would be communism. That is, until they found out it's highly popular at which point they all jumped on Shep's and Stewart's bandwagon

And lastly, let's not forget how they misrepresent net neutrality...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Astounding. Nice compilation.

The first clip alone was worth a star and here's a few more to show appreciation for the bonus tracks:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb2e2ceddf8.jpg[/atsimg]

The silence from all Fox's friends is deafening.

edit on 4-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: tidy up

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Check out their great interviewing skills

Train wreck interview, her saying "where is my turn" after asking Weiner a question cutting him off before he can answer is hilarious...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
More Fox comedy

Ahahahaha, "the young people are using the Internet....which brings me to Google"

Please please pretty please with a cherry on top give Beck a show on Comedy central. He could be like a more extreme over the top Colbert

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
OMG!! I was just watching "Cavuto on Business" on Fox news (yeah, I know... why the hell am I watching Fox 'news'? Well it USED to be a business show, and I record it and skip thru it for any tidbits, but I digress)

So he opens with a clip of some people going nuts, and he says "Well this is the lawmakers rejoicing today. They're ecstatic that the government was supposed to shut down; but Washington is still working today, and it's still spending today. Hi I'm Neil Cavuto, and if you don't believe that's the video we're talking about today, prove it!

WTF?? That kind of arrogance is unbelievable!

So now it's our job to PROVE that the clips they show go with their biased rhetoric??!!

UNfrigginBELIEVABLE!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperManny

Why do you think Beck always says "do your homework, I might be wrong"? He KNOWS his viewers are too damn lazy to do own research, but just in case someone figures out what nonsense he's spewing, he can always revert to "I told you to do your homework". The majority of his viewers blindly accepts his words as fact, like dumb little drones...and whereas their bias was mostly in opinion shows like GB/O'Reilly/etc before, it's become VERY clear recently that their "news" segment is just as biased and lacking facts as their opinion shows.

If you're into business, stick to online news sources and Bloomberg which is a gazillion times better than Fox (or CNBC).

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'ts sad to show people over and over proofs that this is so called right -wing are liars and warmongerers and to see posts like this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
I'ts sad to show people over and over proofs that this is so called right -wing are liars and warmongerers and to see posts like this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am pretty sure whaaa was being sarcastic. Plus him and Wuky are pals. Admittedly I am a tree hugging liberal and whaaa is a pair of Birkenstocks Left of me.
Sometimes parody can get lost here among the true vitriol. Just sayin.'

edit on 5-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join