It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by JibbyJedi
We need to work together, period. We have a common enemy and that is the "haves", fighting for more against the "have nots", and money drives the whole system round and round.
Divide & conquer happens to work throughout history, so if it ain't broke (for them), why fix it? 1% has convinced the other 99% that they are weak and feeble, here's an example of soon to be history repeating itself...
Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by Steve8511
Im truly sorry for what happened to the native americans, but GET OVER IT! A couple hundred years and here we are still talking about it. Just get over it alredy. I know its crappy what happened as was what happened to slaves, but let it go people. Theres way more important things to be bitching about while most of them sit back and enjoy the lifestyle they have today.
Originally posted by mthgs602
This is a very dark place that blinds people with a shimmering light. I want to see it all break down. I want to watch it all burn down to the ground