It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you hate the stupid, lazy, fat Americans, just LOOK at what's fixing to happen to them!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Here is one of the reasons people on this site have anti-american attitudes
TheAmused posted a little while ago claiming to be a "Typical American", I am not sure I know what that is exactly and I am American, asking for questions that he will answer.

Judging by his responses to not very well either.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We all KNOW why there are so many anti-american threads.

Its because we have 11 aircraft carriers. Spain and Italy both have 2. France and UK have one each.

All else follows from that basic fact.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

M.O.T.F. as an acronym works for your well for your avatar.
Using it at the end of every post is just pure gold, has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in ages. Love its effectiveness MOTF!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Im an american also, and understand why you are so angry at the comments at us. They way I see it, they are hateful foreigners who arent interested in world peace. This is a conspiracy theorist haven, like myself. There are people from all over the globe on ATS and think about this, most americans are opinionated fools who speak blank words of idiocy, however this is A tipical all over the globe-opinionated fools everywhere...And here we get to see how people think. anyhow it is only words send them peace and move on

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm with you, prior poster. I have to stop posting on these "Hate-America-First" threads. I am coming dangerously close to the behavior of a mythical rubbery being that lives under bridges and is killed by sunlight. I just cannot help it, though. The posts just dripping with machisimo, superiority, and unintentional irony are just comedic gold.

I really will stop now.

I MOTF too

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I too an an American. I tire of the sophomoric bashing from fecalemic third world childish minds. We have shared our wealth with most of them at one time or another. How quickly they forget. As a people most of us are live and let live. We don't mind lending a hand when times are tough. We get mad when we send shiploads of supplies, then learn that the government we sent it to traded it for arms while people starved. Still we send more. Yes some of our own officials deserve prison or worse. The average person cannot control that, and we hate them as much as you.
I have been to other countries, they looked nice, but this is home and I thank God I was born here and nowhere else. For those of you hoping for the U.S. to hurry up and fall, don't hold your breath. We seem to have a way of coming out of things pretty well and I don't see foreign troops on their way anytime soon. Those of you living under a repressive regime, I can only say 'Good luck', wish I could help. Please don't attempt to make it my problem, it's not. If it's martyrdom you want then chances are you'll get your wish one way or another. Try and find another way, killing yourself solves nothing.
Before you bash us again, you need to come over here and experience the reality of it all. Then sit back, we have a lot of good here. I believe it outweighs the bad.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Eh - hating on Americans is one of what I call the "dead horses" of ATS. There are several of them and some who never get tired to beating on them / hating on them. American is one, Religion is another (usually Christianity or Islam), Politics (both left and right) always is good for some flames, Israel / Jews / Zionism is another.

A negative OP about any of the above can generate a thread of post after acid dripping post of folks chiming in to take another whack at the dead horse.. You'd figure sooner or later they'd get tired of it - but they never do.

Eventually someone (like the OP) will get tired of it and make a post like this one. Naturally most deny it - but we all know it happens quite frequently.

Lots of old sayings could apply - people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Get the beam out of your own eye before saying something about the splinter in your brother's etc. But its usually way easier to point out faults of another group, race, religion, nation, etc than to recognize or admit faults with your own. Thus the beating of the dead horses remains a popular pastime as witnessed by the many links provided in the OP.

edit on 3-3-2011 by Frogs because: I'm a dumb fat lazy american

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have read a few of those threads, even dropped a reply or so in there when I felt the urge. However, after a few, it just gets redundant reading how much hate people try to pawn off against the US.

I wont pretend everyone likes us, but most have some measure of respect for what the US has provided for this world. Yes, the world.

We have founded & funded global organizations that have saved countless lives, we have given/donated more money around the world than any other country in history, our military has done as much good as harm and a large percentage of our citizens elect to go on mission trips around the world for religious and other aid associations.

Also, as I have said before, anyone attacking the entire American born (or naturalized) population (which happens to include races/religions from everywhere on the globe) for the actions of a few can take their ignorance, intollerance, stupidity and hate...fold it into a tube and shoved it up their _ _ _.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
We need to work together, period. We have a common enemy and that is the "haves", fighting for more against the "have nots", and money drives the whole system round and round.

Divide & conquer happens to work throughout history, so if it ain't broke (for them), why fix it? 1% has convinced the other 99% that they are weak and feeble, here's an example of soon to be history repeating itself...

www.eriding.net...

last time i checked most people have 2 fists. the next time one of these "haves" talks to you in a tone you don't like, or bothers you in anyway, threaten him with physical violence and sock him one on the nose.

and no, you won't go to jail for punching an assh-le.

edit on 3-3-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by Steve8511

Im truly sorry for what happened to the native americans, but GET OVER IT! A couple hundred years and here we are still talking about it. Just get over it alredy. I know its crappy what happened as was what happened to slaves, but let it go people. Theres way more important things to be bitching about while most of them sit back and enjoy the lifestyle they have today.

MOTF!

Plus if you go back far enough in anyones histotry they all had it happen to them too. my irish ancesters for instance, had everything taken and their life and power of control stollen..I think all nationalities have been on the losing end also, can't go back and give everyones land and past back...can't happen.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
In my opinion people are just pissed off at your American government and that the American people don't change that government. In reality change in America will indeed affect the whole world, whether it be a good or bad change.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is a very dark place that blinds people with a shimmering light. I want to see it all break down. I want to watch it all burn down to the ground

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Calm down,calm down.i am sending a stripper over with a marlboro and some fudgecicles!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
There are PLENTY of other ethnicitys that are fat, dumb, and lazy, as well. Don't believe the hype. Just because bashing America is the flavor of the moment, and the media will not point out others faults, and the rest of the world refuses to look in the mirror, don't fool yourself. The whole world is retarded.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Our illustrious comedian Ron White put it best when he said, "You can't fix stupid."

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Non American here

Why people hate Americans:
1)They don't hate Americans they hate the goverment and the power they have.In their little troubled mind whatever happened to the world is the general population's fault and not the actions taken by the goverment.I assure you that if Russia or China were in the place of USA,they would be the ones receiving all the hate.
2)Politicians and the media in some countries blame USA for everything,the average person is brainwashed daily on how the evil Americans are going to destroy the world(i know for certain many people here in Greece that believe it)
3)You have to admit that many american movies promote all the accusations (fat,lazy etc) for the americans,someone who has never visited the country or spoke to an american have the images of theose movies on their heads.
4)They might be a little jealous.Deep down inside most of them would like to live in USA and have the american way of life.

And finally i believe that we all are brainwashed to hate someone.To have an enemy in our head.
The Greeks hate the Turks(and vice versa)
The Jews hate the Germans(and vice versa)
The British hate the French(and vice versa)
The Americans hate the Russians(and vice versa)
The Christians hate the Muslims(and vice versa)
do i need to make more examples?

My advice,stop paying attention.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

I completely agree. It gets very redundant. Its funny when you sit back and actually realize that america is made of all races and creeds. So basically people who hate americans hate their own people. Wonder why their people came over here in the first place?

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Maccaron.Shakaron

I hear you man. All i was trying to get at was the fact that noone really has it good anywhere. Maybe some money hungry elitist but not your normal american. 90% of americans have to work their asses off to get anything around here. Yet we still get lumped into what projections the top 10% put out.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
This is a very dark place that blinds people with a shimmering light. I want to see it all break down. I want to watch it all burn down to the ground

Have you taken your meds today?

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

Nice generalizations there. Too bad i dont like any of that. Id prefer a educated woman with a good sense of humor, a black-n-mild, and an orange dream cicle.

thank you,

MOTF!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join