It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan & Assyrian Connection: the mysteries of Cetho Temple, Sukuh & Penataran Temple in Indonesia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Even though there is no evidence on the relations between the three civilization, but it is indeed interesting to observe the connection through this reading.

In Hinduism the cycle of time is divided into 4 eras as written in the Purana called catur (four) yuga (era): Satya yuga, treta yuga, dwapara yuga and kali yuga. Check this link for detail info on that: blogs.fullorissa.com...

We are now indeed in the cycle of kali yuga in which about to end as the mayan calendar also predicted will be end by december 2012 although in kali yuga there is not exact time stated. Here is another good reading to support the illustration: viewzone2.com...

Also written in the prophecy that the last avatar will save us to get through this end of time. Check this out: www.yoga-philosophy.com...

It tells us that any civilizations wherever they are in this world very much base on the same nature spirit and astronomy sources, that's why they are very similar. It would be interesting to find out if in fact they were really physically connected.
edit on 13-3-2011 by adibagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I would recommend Graham Hancock's "Fingerprints of the Gods" as a great book source full of all sorts of info on this topic. Also youtube him & "Search for the Lost Civilisation" (he's English i believe, hence the z rather than s).
Long video series exploring the link between All ancient cultures, from Mesopotamia - Egypt - India - China(Asia - Vietnam, Indonesia, etc) to the south american Olmec, Maya, Aztec, etc., as well as mysteries such as Easter Isl. and Yonaguchi. Although, OP, i would assume by your thread that your familiar with some of his work at least. This is more for the benefit of others following this thread.
My opinion, there's a lot we don't know, and what "historians" and our "school(indoctrination center)" system here in the U.S. are blindly following the paradigm, which has more holes than the roof of my old POS rental.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by adibagus
Even though there is no evidence on the relations between the three civilization, but it is indeed interesting to observe the connection through this reading.

In Hinduism the cycle of time is divided into 4 eras as written in the Purana called catur (four) yuga (era): Satya yuga, treta yuga, dwapara yuga and kali yuga. Check this link for detail info on that: blogs.fullorissa.com...

We are now indeed in the cycle of kali yuga in which about to end as the mayan calendar also predicted will be end by december 2012 although in kali yuga there is not exact time stated. Here is another good reading to support the illustration: viewzone2.com...

Also written in the prophecy that the last avatar will save us to get through this end of time. Check this out: www.yoga-philosophy.com...

It tells us that any civilizations wherever they are in this world very much base on the same nature spirit and astronomy sources, that's why they are very similar. It would be interesting to find out if in fact they were really physically connected.
edit on 13-3-2011 by adibagus because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/13/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: new to this

edit on 5/13/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: see next poxt

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeeTheFnords

" It would be interesting to find out if in fact they were really physically connected."
I think they were.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join