It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is the last time you saw the Sun?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Saw the sunrise this morning. It was gorgeous -- purple, and some different shades of red. Great beginning to the day

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I know some will say this is absurd, but I agree. I noticed this back in November and I brought it to my whole family (I have a huge family) and some of my friends' attention. At first, they thought I was nuts but now about 75% (over 40 people now) now fully agree with me. It's not we NEVER see the sun anymore, but the number of days has dramastically (my word, "dramatically" & "drastically" combined, lol) decreased!

I also pointed out about the chemtrails and how after they come the clouds "roll" in. A little background: my family has lived around O'Hare for over 50 years and we know alot about the airport, planes, where all the runways, approach and departure patterns are, etc. Not to mention, a few have and are employed with the airport or airlines.

Now it's like a game: we keep track of the days, when was it sunny, cloudy, if there were chemtrails in the sky, what time they first came, how long, etc.

I also have studied Marian Apparitions (whether you believe in them or not we'll leave for another time, the main thing is, something is going on overhead) for over 20 years and she has said that when you see the 2 suns in the sky, it won't be long until everything starts.

The consensus appears to be (even with some air traffic controllers), that "they're" getting everyone used to overcast skies little by little, and a little more cloudy as each week or month passes so they can hide whatever it is they're hiding in the sky for as long as possible tom avoid panic.

Right now there are rumors, a few fake videos on YouTube and elsewhere about 2 suns, and even 3 suns. Everyone please believe that the 3 suns is 100% fake --no doubt about it. But the 2 suns, have validity. There are some fake 2 suns videos going around, but also a few "uncertain" videos.

Again, whether the Marian Apparitions are really from the Virgin Mary, or even Satan posing as her, someone had knowledge decades ago about all of these revolutions and then 2 suns appearing. it appears "they" may be trying to cloud up the skies so not many see these events when they come.

If you want to learn more, research Garabandal, Medjugorje, Fatima and Bayside prophecies. This website alone appears to have what the Virgin Mary has said through the years:
www.tldm.org...

In my opinion this is too many words and unlike Mary. The words here come from someone full of pride and a huge ego. I think it's someone other than Mary appearing and speaking these words. Either way, something is coming via the skies and it's going to be The Warning, a comet, 2 suns and many UFO's.

We have entered the Great Dilusion.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It's been cloudy here for about a month, we've had about 2 days of sinshine, tops. But it is winter, so I guess it's to be expected.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

I live in Western Washington.

We haven't seen the sun since October 5th, 1968; It caused massive panic in the Tacoma area, as people thought the moon had caught fire.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

LOL that was actually funny.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Last night when watched the sunset.. And will see it again in about 3 hrs. when watch the sunrise.. It appeared normal as always here..

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. At first the brightness was overwhelming, but I had seen that before. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came into focus and for a moment I understood. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal. I was terrified, alone in that darkness. Slowly daylight crept in through the bandages, and I could see, but something else had changed inside of me. That day I had my first headache.

lol in all honesty, I'm not sure what you guys are trying to "uncover" ... The sun is there, .. (trust me, we'd notice if it wasn't) ...

People don't seem to understand that the sun goes through cycles, hence our weather goes through cycles. In my opinion there are way too many "conspiracies" out there and most of them are non-sense or are taken out of context.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

i almost never see it anymore too many clouds out

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Other than haze from the fires we have had here in Texas on Sunday, and a little on Tuesday, it has been very bright and sunny here. Today and tomorrow it is in the 90's. I have some trout to put on the grill, and life is good....at least for today.

Nothing wrong with the sun.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'll be watching the sun set in hopefully clear skies tonight, in the next hour or so. I'll have my d700 and 200mm 2.8vr lens handy in case i see something unusual, and will provide the RAW files if i capture anything out of the ordinary.... but not really expecting to.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
The consensus appears to be (even with some air traffic controllers), that "they're" getting everyone used to overcast skies little by little, and a little more cloudy as each week or month passes so they can hide whatever it is they're hiding in the sky for as long as possible tom avoid panic.

Right now there are rumors, a few fake videos on YouTube and elsewhere about 2 suns, and even 3 suns. Everyone please believe that the 3 suns is 100% fake --no doubt about it. But the 2 suns, have validity.

This made me think about a thread or a post, which I saw here on ATS recently, about how our guardians are moving our planet to a safer location and that all the alterations to the skies are there to facilitate a simulated "normal" sky until we get to our destination. Or something like that...lol. I will have to try and find it again.

Maybe there is not a second sun approaching us. Maybe we are approaching a place which has two suns and it is so bright that it keeps slipping past the simulated illusion which they have created for us.

Ok and to stay on topic, I saw our normal sun today. It was shining through my window right into my eyes and I had to adjust the blinds to cover it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This made me think about a thread or a post, which I saw here on ATS recently, about how our guardians are moving our planet to a safer location and that all the alterations to the skies are there to facilitate a simulated "normal" sky until we get to our destination. Or something like that...lol. I will have to try and find it again.

I remember a star trek TNG episode kind of like that, except it wasn't the whole planet being moved, just a village.

Anyhoo...... I was looking forward to watching our sunset tonight but now that we are getting closer to that time, tons of clouds just moved in..... oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join